• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XP

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Yeah Common problem easly Fixed Search google for Comctl32.ocx and download it :P
Put it in your C:\Windows\System32 folder then go
Start > Run and type in regsvr32 Comctl32.ocx ^^ then try running PokemonXP

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
wow very nice indeed. but i think you make the tiles in the map editor a bit bigger? its a bit to small to handle.

Last edited:

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
Levica.bmp

I was bored so I mapped this, If you want you can enter it... Just showing you how i map...

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Both are GREAT Submissions and i like them both Thanks for all the support on this project everyone. Working on autoriles and Zoom tomoro morning :D

Illusion

RMXP game maker
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Is there a way to select more than one tile at a time?Or to map using a rectangle
ex:
rectangle8on.png
like in rmxp? I can't wait for the full version!
Pokemaster_shiny

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Okay after playing with it for an hour or so,theres only 3 things to offer up
1)What pokemonster shiny said
2)You should be able to Move tiles (like in rm2k3)
3)You should be able to undo things(hey,people make mistakes)

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Ill inplement Diffrent Pen Styles Sooon,
Move Tiles? Explane this i dont use rm2k :P
Undoing hey sounds good :D ill work on some Undoscripts wen i finnish Zoom and AutoTiles

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
YAY! finally i worked out the amazingly hardcore mathmatics of terraforming(AutoTiles) Check out the screenshot of my terraforming Demonstraion.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Wow looks cool
cant wait for the final release..
no literally im dying of boredome

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
This looks so awesome!

Some suggestions:
1. Visual battle system editor.
2. Visual menu editor.
3. Visual Pok?dex editor.
4. Visual trainer status editor.

I hate dealing with scripting. I would rather be able to drag and drop the way I want things to look and behave. Is it possible to do this?

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
They Sound Good :D ill have to think up some Theory Behind it then try and implement:)

Years
Chimou said:
1. Visual battle system editor.

What exactly do you mean by this? Is it like programming an attack and then it'll show you what it does in a seperate window?

Comctl32.ocx < I dont really want to get this file because

A. Whatever site I download it from, I'd probably get a virus
B. I never EVER get anything like this unless I know exactly
what it changes on my computer.

Anyway judging by the screens, this is gonna be awesome as a full version

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
its no virus or anything like that. it is just an active x component needed to run some programs

Years
Well, Im convinced, I'll download it and put it in when my mum goes out of the room,
its her computer :( I had to use it since my other computer got a virus (thats why my
last post was vigalent (sp?)) and is currently being reformatted lol.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Comctl32 is basically Common Controll Library 32 Bit basically it allowes me 2 use windows buttons and textboxes and stuff in my Program ill include it in the full version and yeah its nothing unsafe or anything lol

Terraforming is autotiles basically it generates the borders of a tile like in RPG Maker series its just a very time saving feature and it will be added soon

Back