• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I had entered the powerplant, but no zapdos were there thugoh....

Which part? If you mean the part where you return the Machine Part, then you're in the wrong area. You have to get into the old FR area of the power Plant through a wall which changes in the Rock Tunnel after you set the yellow flute on its pedestal. Or at least, I assume that's how it works.

If you mean you got in there and Zapdos isn't there, then we have an actual flag related bug, and we'll get to work on fixing it.

Hmmmm wondering what could that be? but does it requires us to start all over?

No. It'll (in fact) slot right in without any notification. I'll leave it up to you guys to work out what it is. I'll tell you when it's been inserted, so you don't start guessing what it is before it's even inserted. :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
thanks, jambo51... i am the latter case, amd it should be some even bug indeed......

i am just here to becurious, where can i find the ruby in this liquid crystal, is it plot related?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
i am just here to becurious, where can i find the ruby in this liquid crystal, is it plot related?

Undersea Cavern, You'll have to visit the exact same spot two times to get both the Ruby and Sapphire.

Although I dunno what the Sapphire is for, if You can just catch Kyogre without it...

Also, You don't need the Silver Wing to find and catch Lugia, I went to Whirl Islands right after getting Whirlpool. Did not find Ho-Oh though, or Zapdos in the abandoned PP.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
Ho-oh, you MUST capture all three legendary beasts, and go to Euisine's hometown, celadon city to find him at the pokecenter, then he will run back to tin tower, and you can go for the ho-oh,

i caught all three before the first E4, and no ho-oh though, and you must go to celadon after you catch all three.....

i wanna ask that, is the way getting in undersea cavern is from route 27?
I had opned the rom by advanced map, and it got too messy to be understood.....

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
Ho-oh, you MUST capture all three legendary beasts, and go to Euisine's hometown, celadon city to find him at the pokecenter, then he will run back to tin tower, and you can go for the ho-oh,

i caught all three before the first E4, and no ho-oh though, and you must go to celadon after you catch all three.....

i wanna ask that, is the way getting in undersea cavern is from route 27?
I had opned the rom by advanced map, and it got too messy to be understood.....

So I guess You have to have all 3 legendaries on yourself, not in the PC? I talked to Eusine with them in PC and he only said, that he returned to his hometown for vacation or something. I didn't actually consider talking with him with the beasts on the team would change anything...

I also caught all 3 before E4, they strangely were easy to get.

To get to the Undersea Cavern You can dive anywhere, where a dive spot is (except Lake of Rage), the caverns are all connected. It's very large and hard to keep track of where are you going (unless You use Advance Map, like I did).

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
"So I guess You have to have all 3 legendaries on yourself, not in the PC? I talked to Eusine with them in PC and he only said, that he returned to his hometown for vacation or something. I didn't actually consider talking with him with the beasts on the team would change anything..."

i guess, you can take these three with you, AND YOU MUST TALK TO HIM, it is a essential event to fire the trigger..

I am done with my sapphire, however, when i caught both rayquaza and kyogre, i climb the stairs in dragon den, and it is hell long, i can't even get to the point where the dragon resides.........................

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
"So I guess You have to have all 3 legendaries on yourself, not in the PC? I talked to Eusine with them in PC and he only said, that he returned to his hometown for vacation or something. I didn't actually consider talking with him with the beasts on the team would change anything..."

i guess, you can take these three with you, AND YOU MUST TALK TO HIM, it is a essential event to fire the trigger..

I am done with my sapphire, however, when i caught both rayquaza and kyogre, i climb the stairs in dragon den, and it is hell long, i can't even get to the point where the dragon resides.........................

What? You caught Rayquaza? Where is he?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
i could NOT, sorry for my mistyping.... i mean i caught both groundon and kyogre........
sorry for that.....

It seems that you could not catch rayquaza either, right?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
Looks great LinkandZelda!
Might try it soon. Never got to play Crystal. Only played Gold.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I, too, did not find Zapdos. About Groudon, You have to find a Ruby.

Zapdos is accessible only if you go down all of the ladders in Rock Tunnel.

Also...WHERE IS ARTICUNO!?! I've been looking forever for him and I don't know where to go. I have everyone else except for Rayquaza and Articuno. I placed all of the flutes also.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
Zapdos is accessible only if you go down all of the ladders in Rock Tunnel.

Also...WHERE IS ARTICUNO!?! I've been looking forever for him and I don't know where to go. I have everyone else except for Rayquaza and Articuno. I placed all of the flutes also.

Dude, we're saying, that there was no Zapdos in the abandoned, ruined, neglected part of Power Plant, which you reach by going through the Rock Tunnel.

He was supposed to stand by the machine at the end of the maze, like in R/B/Y.

He wasn't there.

Also, Articuno is in Ice Path, not through the land entrance, but the water one.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Dude, we're saying, that there was no Zapdos in the abandoned, ruined, neglected part of Power Plant, which you reach by going through the Rock Tunnel.

He was supposed to stand by the machine at the end of the maze, like in R/B/Y.

He wasn't there.

Also, Articuno is in Ice Path, not through the land entrance, but the water one.

Hmm. That's where I found Zapdos. Thank you for the Articuno location. I never realized to search in that place.

ARTICUNO LOCATION:

Surf south from the first water location you see east of Cianwood City. There is an opening there.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
Pretty awesome hack, but I would like to report 2 bad eggs that appeared in my PC. One in box 2 when I was in Cianwood City for the first time, and another invisible one in box 4.

Years
Update Friends:

Beated earlier Clair with:

Lv 44 Shelgon
Lv 42 Golem
Lv 42 Poliwrath
Lv 44 Meganium
Lv 43 Alakazam
Lv 20 Sudowoodo (HM SLAVE)

Currently training at route 26 Traing for the Elites..

Years
Just Beaten the ELITES with:

Lv 53 Alakazam
(Psychic, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch)

Lv 52 Poliwrath
(Dynamic Punch, Hypnosis, Surf, Body Slam)

Lv 52 Golem
(Rock Blast, Magnitude, Rollout, Earthquake)

Lv 55 Dragonite
(Wing Attack, Twister, Extreeme Speed, Thunder)

Lv 53 Slalamence
(Fly, Fire Blast, Dragon breath, Headbutt)

Lv 50 Meganium
(Razor Leaf, Light screen, Body Slam, Synthesis)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Just Beaten the ELITES with:

Lv 53 Alakazam
(Psychic, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch)

Lv 52 Poliwrath
(Dynamic Punch, Hypnosis, Surf, Body Slam)

Lv 52 Golem
(Rock Blast, Magnitude, Rollout, Earthquake)

Lv 55 Dragonite
(Wing Attack, Twister, Extreeme Speed, Thunder)

Lv 53 Slalamence
(Fly, Fire Blast, Dragon breath, Headbutt)

Lv 50 Meganium
(Razor Leaf, Light screen, Body Slam, Synthesis)

Not bad, now try it on a harder difficulty.

Years
don't forget this game with special/physical split...
Ahhhhhhhh what do you mean by that?????

Not bad, now try it on a harder difficulty.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmph what do you mean.. is their any harder version than this....? I know there isn't so.......

Beated Lt.Surge with:
Lv 56 Golem
Lv 53 Salamence
Lv 55 Dragonite
Lv 53 Meganium
Lv 54 Alakazam
Lv 54 Poliwrath

Beated Sabrina with:
Lv 56 Salamence
Lv 55 Poliwrath
Lv 56 Alakazam
Lv 57 Dragonite