• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
I know the game isn't done yet, but there is all the gym and has an end? Or will stop in the 6th gym (example)... ?

How many times do we have to tell you guys...The game is 99% complete including whole Johto and Kanto i-e 16 badges and also 1 gym of orange islands..
plz try reading some posts before you question...

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
I got all the Johto badges, I beat the E4, I got all the Kanto badges, I beat the E4 again. I beat all the "secret-police-force" "defeat-Team-Rocket" with the red haired guy.

I talked to Oak and he gave me a pass to go to some island but the sailor keeps telling me "the fast ship will sail soon" and it's been days. Someone please help?

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
How many times do we have to tell you guys...The game is 99% complete including whole Johto and Kanto i-e 16 badges and also 1 gym of orange islands..
plz try reading some posts before you question...

I'm sorry man, i ask this cause when i start the rom it says something like 'there is only 7 gym, and 80% complete lalala'...

Years
I'm sorry man, i ask this cause when i start the rom it says something like 'there is only 7 gym, and 80% complete lalala'...

Did you download the 3.1 Patch? If so, did you patch it to a clean Fire Red ROM? Don't patch it over your old Liquid Crystal game, it has to be a clean Fire Red ROM.

In other news, here's episode 1 of my Let's play:
YouTube

It was really fun playing this game, and I still have lots more to go.

AMZMA

◄♪Begin Your Day With Musics♫►
Years
where i can find
TM ice beam
TM thunderbolt ? Is there 2 moon stone here? Oh ya,
and Move Relearner available here?
Where? Thanks for reply
*blush*

*biggrin*

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
how the in the flying F**k do i patch this? i dont remember having that much of a hard time with 2.1

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
sooo...i may have done something wrong. Once i got dive i decided to go dive around. i arrived at cinnebar. however in lavender at the radio tower the gaurd is still blocking the stairs and the director is still freaking out. i already have the silph scope and mr fuji is infront of the grave...also how do i move snorlax? it doesn't matter cuz i have all the badges but still...i kinda want him.

mariosonicman

timid friendly trainer
Years
i have to say. using teleport in this game is... interesting. seriously. get a ralts to learn teleport and then teleport after you heal in any center. be sure to save before doing that or else you will get stuck. a very interesting bug i must say.

Years
I got all the Johto badges, I beat the E4, I got all the Kanto badges, I beat the E4 again. I beat all the "secret-police-force" "defeat-Team-Rocket" with the red haired guy.

I talked to Oak and he gave me a pass to go to some island but the sailor keeps telling me "the fast ship will sail soon" and it's been days. Someone please help?

Your answer has already been answered a few posts back. I exactly don't remember the time of train departure but as this hack Uses the real time clock so i think the train leaves at around midnight time..

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
@godlesplay- dive at the diving spot at the top left of the route above cinnabar- take the bottom left paths throughout the section and dive up again when you can.

Still don't know how to activate the Rocket event at cinnabar island.
It'd be great if someone could help me- I've asked 2 or 3 times before with no response :/

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Im new here and i read the whole first post, saying that this rom is semi-supported by gpsphone. Does this mean i can play through the whole story but with more bugs than if i would play with the reccomended emulator? or The game would crash at unexpecting times?

Thanks in advance this game looks amazing!

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
I just started playing Liquid Crystal a few days ago for the first time and just got surf today. I took a break for awhile after exploring union cave for pokes and items and got a Cyndaquil from some old man.

So anyway, I started playing again recently and its night, so I started to surf again and suddenly I hear the LoZ: Wind Waker Great Sea theme!! That took me by complete surprise and I was like "OMG are you serious!!? This is awesome!!!"

Was anyone else surprised when they first heard that? I'm not using a walkthrough or anything so the extra story elements and extra content is a mystery to me until I actually come across it.

Years
Im new here and i read the whole first post, saying that this rom is semi-supported by gpsphone. Does this mean i can play through the whole story but with more bugs than if i would play with the reccomended emulator? or The game would crash at unexpecting times?

Yeah the game gets stucked at many places for people who are playing it on semi supporting emulators Including me so You guys are advised to play it on PC with Vba

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@godlesplay- dive at the diving spot at the top left of the route above cinnabar- take the bottom left paths throughout the section and dive up again when you can.

Still don't know how to activate the Rocket event at cinnabar island.
It'd be great if someone could help me- I've asked 2 or 3 times before with no response :/

To find the Rocket/Saturn meeting place in Cinnabar, talk with Blue and then inspect the spot he was looking at. An entrance should appear.

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
i want to play this game but when the game update to final version ,can i use old save to continute playing?

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
[SIZE="a"]

Yeah the game gets stucked at many places for people who are playing it on semi supporting emulators Including me so You guys are advised to play it on PC with Vba

Thanks I appreciate the help, looks like I'll hold off until it becomes fully supported by gpsphone :/[/SIZE]

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
And what if it never becomes fully supported by gpsphone. Consider the fact that we have not the equipment to test it, and most of the glitches reported by users aren't replicatable on PC, so we can't fix them.

Back