• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG MAKER 3d and other stuff

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Ok. I'd like to hear more and possibly some screens.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
well 3drpgmaker has been out for a long long time. unless you are talking about a brand new never seen befor one.

Years
He means he is using a program called reality factory, it's a 3d game maker.. I could never really get it to work.. Good luck and you could post some screens if you want to attract more attention

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
whoops! well good luck. Also the games are huge (size mb). Anyway what type of game are you making?

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
DarkMage31 said:
lol, I've messed around in Reality Factory, though haven't had the time to truely learn it. It's on my list of things to do though :)
Yeah, same with me too.
Latioscatcher you really need to try to type using correct grammar because your posts are difficult to read, this is a forum not a chat room. Are you gonna be able to post some screens soon or at least what type of game your trying to make.

Latioscatcher

King of Chaos
Years
lol whats the sites link i need someone to translate it woot im gettin 3d game studio pro and team pro edition (30 users WOW) woot o and who ever gave me that bad rep better stfu and u are the idiot not me dum nut who called me it and what u mean whats the point of positing......... ****wipe u are. .....

Last edited:
Back