• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I probably hit "mature" status when I turned 15, and if not, definitely 16. I guess it just varies from person to person on when they grow out of immaturity and act more like a civilized person, internet or irl..

TY

Im maturing a small bit each day, but im still immature most of the time, especially in places you dont have to be serious at all

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I could control myself pretty well and I'm fully aware of my surroundings. I'm mature enough for my age, but sometimes, I just don't act like it. xD"

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm immature when I'm having fun but I do keep it to where I don't do something too stupid and end up hurting someone. I'm mature when I have to be, but not as mature as I would like to be. If that makes sense.

Years
I would never want to go back to my 11-year-old self and find out how I was such a noob at playing Pokemon games back then, my team in my first Ruby playthrough was so redundant.

Years
Hell, I would never want to revisit any age i was prior to 15 period. I was depressed from 14-15 years of age, and picked on quite a lot growing up through elementary and middle school. I was very fortunate in high school to have moved to a different area where I met new people and started fresh and new. I was shy at first, but I eventually made new friends and high school taught me how to be social myself, which is something that isn't very easy to overcome.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I would want to relive my years from 15-19 actually. And then let almost everything that happened from 19 and up unfold as it has now. There are just so many things that happened between those upper teenage years that shaped me in not only good ways, and if I'd had the wisdom I have now, I would have done so much differently.

Sir Codin

I'd say my maturity blossomed when I got a job at 16.

I'd also relive my entire childhood with the knowledge I have now, just so I can avoid making the mistakes I've made in the past and would end up regretting.

Years
I'd say my maturity blossomed when I got a job at 16.

I'd also relive my entire childhood with the knowledge I have now, just so I can avoid making the mistakes I've made in the past and would end up regretting.

I never acted my best at work, it led to a point where I had so much conflict with fellow workers I had to take a break for at least two weeks, that's why I was more active at PC this week on days I would have normally been at work.

I also would have liked to gone back to when I was 19, because that was the age I started playing my fave generation of Pokemon, because that was when I got my Pokemon Black game and fell in love with Unova so much! It's so weird I'll be 21 this October, god I am so old...

Stahp. I'm almost 18 and I still don't have a ****ing job.

I got my first job at 16, but it was all part of work training I had to do at school. First job was packing and sorting those Avon cosmetics. I also went on to work at a supermarket, a school library (and office!), and even a McDonalds before my current job. I feel like it's weird I'm more of a person who likes tech-based work yet I'm given all these different jobs.

Gabri

m8
Years
I was a complete idiot until around 17 years old. I started to see stuff better from that age.

Also, no job here till I'm 23. Have a uni course to finish first.

Sir Codin

Maturity isn't leveled by intelligence. I say it's leveled by how well you deal with your mistakes and how much responsibility you show with your actions.

Sirfetch’d

I was a complete idiot until around 17 years old. I started to see stuff better from that age.

Also, no job here till I'm 23. Have a uni course to finish first.

I still have no job :( I have slowed down the search though as college starts Tuesday. I still need to find one soon :I

Sirfetch’d

If you don't mind me asking, how're you paying for Uni? Or do you have a free ride?

I have part of a mini scholarship left that I was awarded in high school that I am actually using to help pay for my tuition, but I can't use it towards books due to some dumb policy and my parents are actually helping me with the rest. It isn't a whole lot though, as the mini-scholarship covered most of it.

Gabri

m8
Years
If you don't mind me asking, how're you paying for Uni? Or do you have a free ride?

Uni here is considerably cheaper than what you have in the US. For the Uni alone, I pay a thousand euros a year - then I have to pay the house's rent and etc. Aside from my parents, there's also a bit of support from the state itself, kind of what you would call a scholarship.

1000€ a year is nothing compared to what the country spends in keeping the universities alive, but there are several way bigger reasons why our finances are in the deepest of ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back