• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
Hi - I have the 2 10ANNIV France pokemon you are missing and 3 UT ones of the T ones you have also. Please let me know if interested.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Sigh....... Then what event pokemon are you looking for? I looked at your thread and I don't even know what event pokemon you don't have unless you tell me because it looks like have all the event pokemon. Or What else are you looking for besides events? Is there any Evd shinies, UT shinies, or anything that you are looking for?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Check my thread for your EV'd:
Feraligtr
Relicanth
Pinsir
Groundon
Shiny T-tar
Shiny Staraptor
Deoxys
ok I will check
Hi - I have the 2 10ANNIV France pokemon you are missing and 3 UT ones of the T ones you have also. Please let me know if interested.
What do you want for the 2 I don't have?
So, need anything from me?
What did you want again?
I've been waiting too. Is there something you need from me or do I have a small list? :(
sorry been kinda busy lately, I will check your list
Sigh....... Then what event pokemon are you looking for? I looked at your thread and I don't even know what event pokemon you don't have unless you tell me because it looks like have all the event pokemon. Or What else are you looking for besides events? Is there any Evd shinies, UT shinies, or anything that you are looking for?
Give me a list of what events you have.

Capitalist Ness

can't stump the trump
Years
Can you breed Tangela for me?
I offer Spiritomb.

P.S: If you accept this offer i will edit this post and give my FC.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
Hi Ginji - for the 2, I would like:

-UT Mild Duskull lv.50 (8/7/07) OT: PCNYb ID: 00180
-UT Kingdra lv.35 OT: PCNYb ID: 00283

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
All I have is 3 arceus, movie event jolly pichu, movie event Darkrai, and movie event salamance.

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
hello, first of all I need to know if something of my thread may interest you...

I´m after one of your 3 EVd slakings... as I read, there are 2 normal EVd and one shiny EVd.

If there is something you might be interested in my thread: could you post their stats?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Just tell me once you've done that^^

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to tell you - I no longer want tthe T-Tar.
ok, still checking tho
celebi jolly~a little quick tempered (mitsurin)
deoxys mild~strong willed (DOEL)
mew somewhat stubborn (Aura)
ok I will look at your thread again
i have a ev'd hippowdon impish
can i have
evd zapdos lv.100
What are its stats?
Hi Ginji - for the 2, I would like:

-UT Mild Duskull lv.50 (8/7/07) OT: PCNYb ID: 00180
-UT Kingdra lv.35 OT: PCNYb ID: 00283
ok use my pearl 1 fc and I can trade tomorrow
hello, first of all I need to know if something of my thread may interest you...

I´m after one of your 3 EVd slakings... as I read, there are 2 normal EVd and one shiny EVd.

If there is something you might be interested in my thread: could you post their stats?
ummmm sure

shiny slaking
433/326/203/221/152/208

slaking #1
441/460/233/188/147/297

slaking #2
419/364/234/210/144/238

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
what are the natures of your shiny corphish, onix, cyndaquil and beldum?

and would you be intrested in a ut shiny skarmory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back