• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you care about most in your life.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Same here. When both mom and dad are home, nowhere better to go except in your bed protected by dreams..

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
1)Family
2)Friends
3)Pets XDDDD Thats weird but, hey you do care for your pets dontchya?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
My family. :)
But other than my family, I'd have to say one of my very special friends who is always there to help me when I'm feeling down :) It's great to know that there's always someone for me to turn to. I know that they feel the same way about me, too, so that only strengthens the bond. Yay! ^_^

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
Now that you speak of it i care for my family,my cat,dog and turtle,lasanha(L.O.L.).Sometimes i really seem to hate them so much i just wanna grab chainsaw but lets not think about that...Anyway sometimes i am a cold hearted guy

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Hard ?....right at the moment my friends and family are out of the ?....I care about them, but not most....that sounds mean but then you dont know how my family is XD....prob the horses, thats the thing I care about most...that and my friends on the computer ^^

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
My family of course, they're all awesome (yes, cool parents exist, and my bro and sis are funny people), and Mary who rocks my world.
My beautiful cat too. I wish she wouldn't scream so loud when she's hungry, but whatever.

And me, I'm so egocentric :D

Years
My family, I guess. I care alot about them. If they're upset, I seem to feel upset too. ^^;
everyone else is somewhat important.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
My parents, my little brother and little sister and all my friends IRL and online!

Sassydoll76

You want this?
Years
My family and my friends but i like me 2 XD so i give all of them all my attention. all my bf's I could give a crap 4 XD (well sometimes XD)

Back