• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light one up, baby.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Okay pc, its time to let the cat out of the bag, and discuss something that bothers people: smoking.A bad habit is still a habit, and.I'd love to talk about it with others. Like your favorite brands? Do you guys prefer packs or hand rolled? What's your favorite moment to smoke?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I don't smoke! Idk I don't see anything wrong with it but it just doesn't appeal to me haha. Also the smoke irritates my allergies pretty bad so I can't be around it at all really.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I like cigars. I like the taste of them better than cigarettes. I like to smoke after sex or after a nice meal. Just something to relax me and leave a nice taste in my mouth.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I don't smoke nicotine. I do smoke marijuana though from time to time. Usually I'll smoke quite a bit in a period of 2-3 weeks, then stop. It's not that hard to stop, but I guess that varies from person to person.

As I always say, do what you think is right for you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like the smell of my mom's cigarettes but I can't remember their brand - something cheap. It reminds me of her and makes me feel safe. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
The only time I smoke tobacco is when I'm smoking hookah. This is more of a social thing than a "at home alone thing" so it only occurs when I'm out and a hookah is present lol. I smoke weed regularly. I started with bongs and bubblers, but I prefer blunts and I've become a really good blunt roller and I love doing it. I want to master rolling a good joint, but I find joint papers burn too quickly for my liking and most people I know want to smoke a blunt over a joint anyway.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I used too, but I quit about 6 months ago. I smoked Marlboro reds, I'd also smoke Camel Crush bolds or menthol when I wanted to tone it down a bit. I really would only smoke when I was bored though. I liked chewing tobacco more anyways.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've taken a few drags from cigarettes . From what I've had, I do like the taste of cigarettes, but I didn't continue it. I've never done weed before, due to a promise. I sometimes wonder if it's worth keeping it, though, even if I'm someone who doesn't break promises; person in question and I haven't talked in years, and I wouldn't be surprised if that never changed.

Years
I like to smoke some high quality dro. Though all I can find these days is mids. Stupid rural midwest. I collect glass pieces. I've got this really cool dolphin bowl. I smoke pretty much everyday, though I will be quitting for a few weeks to invest in some high quality acid instead.

Back