• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2012
Where do you get super rod? Or a shelder? Im stuck at seafoam islands before the pokemon league and i have no idea how to get one! help!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Where do you get super rod? Or a shelder? Im stuck at seafoam islands before the pokemon league and i have no idea how to get one! help!

I just caught a shellder on that island using a good rod. just give it a few tries and eventually a shellder will pop up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
You should do "Pokemon AshGray2" for the Movie 2000. =D

Im a map editor if you want any help :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
It worked on my VGBA, thanks for your answers.
I have a game related question though: I accidently exit the north pole without doing anything in it, and now I can't return there. would this cause any trouble for me advancing in the game?

o.O
No it would not cause anything to the gmae.. just continue to your journey..

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
^alright, cool.

Another question: is there a legit way of getting the TM13- ice beam in this game?
according to bulbapedia, I can buy this tm in the Celadon Game Corner. but from what I saw, there is no Game Corner in Celadon in ash gray. am I wrong?
thanks in advance

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Ohkay this question is really stupid but when I was trying to patch it. I made the default program for IPS files the Visual Boy Advance and then I changed it to IPSXP so basically I messed it up and can't patch, any help, please?

Years
^alright, cool.

Another question: is there a legit way of getting the TM13- ice beam in this game?
according to bulbapedia, I can buy this tm in the Celadon Game Corner. but from what I saw, there is no Game Corner in Celadon in ash gray. am I wrong?
thanks in advance

This is not an official game its a fan based hack.. Bulbapedia only tells info about TM's from official games..

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Hey ... that hack is awesome :D
I am looking for a list of the available pokemon ..
One of the things that i hate on official pokemon games is there isn't a game with ALL the pokemon (I mean the pokemon that should be there .. for example i think you can't catch ekans in leaf green and you have to trade it from fire red) ... so there I want to "Catch Them All" :D (maybe not the legendary :P)
well .. I am waiting answers about that ^_^ (if I don't see some answers then I believe there is not a list like that I am looking for :'( )

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Hello ! Why the Beta 3.6.1 "Misty Mermaid" does not work ? :(. I looked everywhere no solutions ! Please help me (or rather help us ^ ^)

I stumbled upon the same problem. When I talk to daisy, she says some show went well, and neither Seel or Misty appear (which they should, as I saw in a video). What can I do about this?

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
i don't know how I did it but I managed to warp to indigo and the league without the oak script by using the warp system except....

now that i'm registered i'm supposed to have a match on the water field but the guard wont let me through he keeps telling me "you don't have any matches on the field scheduled for this time"

Meta....HELP!!!! HELP ME BEFORE I REALLY GO NUTS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
can't get misty to show up at gym. battled her once and lost so i re-loaded, and now her sisters don't talk about badges and i can't get misty to show up. somebody help please.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
i don't know how I did it but I managed to warp to indigo and the league without the oak script by using the warp system except....

now that i'm registered i'm supposed to have a match on the water field but the guard wont let me through he keeps telling me "you don't have any matches on the field scheduled for this time"

Meta....HELP!!!! HELP ME BEFORE I REALLY GO NUTS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT!!!

i think u need to get out of that building and come towards victory road.. and u need to complete that torch carrying event.. try it, it may help..

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2015
and to metapod.. can u plz put luckyegg in next beta..

Charmander's holding one when you get it

Also someone please help, I can't get past Viridian guard, and I can't do Lights Camera because I can't find where the event is, and secondly, I can't complete the Seafoam islands stuff (the Slowpoke-Slowbro event) because I went to the First Movie and now I don't have a raft anymore so I can't surf most places.

Last, I noticed that when I completed the Cerulean Gym, I spoke to one of the sisters and it came up with text that should have gone with the Misty Mermaid event, which is non-existant for me.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Metapod or other smarty pants's.

How do I get to Valencia Island. I finished Pallet Party Panic and Proffesor Oak told me that a ride is waiting for me in Route 1. When I swim East, it just ends with some trees. Please help!

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
can someone give me a walktrough or something? the one i had made my ebook reader crash.. i really want to do it like the episodes..
and is there any new about the next beta?

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
hi, im new here. i just wanted to say this is a really awesome game.i have one question
im at sabrina's gym and i was wondering if there is a way to get charmeleon to obey you

nvm mind i read the FAQ.
i guess i have another question. when the next beta comes out, would i have to restart? or can i just continue where i left off

Last edited:
Back