• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
I've heard from friends that show is hilarious,but I haven't watched it.

Have you watched Cowboy Bebop?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Oh, for the love of god... I was waiting for this xD
No... I haven't :D I did see some scenes as my friend is total JoJo fanboy but it's not for me =D
I'll probably read manga, though.

Have you seen Persona 4 The Animation?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I have definitely heard of that and acknowledged a call to watch it, but it has slipped my mind like many other anime.

Have you seen Tamako Market?

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Never heard of it. Have you watched Grave of the Fireflies? Maybe it's not really an anime, but that nearly moved me to tears.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
If it's the Ghibli one then yes. xD

Anyone watched.. hmmm...

Pokemon jk Watashi ni XX Shinasai?

No. Looking it up on Google I'm not sure if I'd like it either. (I have a mixed track record with romance/slice of life animes) It feels like good non typical animes are hard to come by these days.

Anyone watched Shiki? (It's one of my favourite animes ever)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiki_(novel_series)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Shiki was awesome!
My favorite horror genre anime.
@Myself, I mean, Minato: You can bet your Evoker that Grave of Fireflies is anime ;) And of the most legendary ones ;)

Have you seen High School of The Dead?

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Shiki was awesome!
My favorite horror genre anime.
@Myself, I mean, Minato: You can bet your Evoker that Grave of Fireflies is anime ;) And of the most legendary ones ;)

Have you seen High School of The Dead?
No sir, but I was told a while back that it was good. Defiantly been considering it for some time now, but I have such a long list of Animes I want to watch I can never find time for it!

Have you seen The Count of Monte Cristo: Gankutsuou ?

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Not aware of that one.

Have you seen Fruits Basket?

Stormborn

Indecisive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Yep, good until the Fullbring arc then it ended. The manga is coming back though.

Have you seen Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? Arguably the best shonen of modern times (not a DBZ knockoff for one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back