• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Flattered

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
color. flattered.

I've started working on this about two weeks ago, and now, it's finally complete. Here, we have a new PokéCommunity style--Color Flattered. The theme had been inspired by Chrome OS and Windows 8, and it was designed to be responsive. Depending on the size of your screen, it'll have a different layout. There are two buttons on the left side of your window, and by clicking, you could easily make this style either fixed or fluid.

Color Flattered features two flavors--X and Y. X is focused around Xerneas, and has mainly a blue and green color-scheme. Y, on the other hand, showcases Yveltal, and its colors are red, pink, and orange. To switch, simply click on one of these screenshots below! Hope you all enjoy. :]

If you run into any bugs while using these, make sure to submit them here.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Very nice styles, Ashley! I'm glad you had time to finish it n_n It's absolutely amazing and what I'm using now.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Very nicely done! I can only imagine ho many hours you put into this, and it came out fantastic!

Curious though. Is anyone having any difficulty seeing the emblems on the left side of their blogs (i.e. the ones for "Your Blog", "Blog Controls", etc.) ? I as just checking them out and all of the little icons aren't loading. It works fine on any other theme (also, I do have Windows 8 if that helps)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wow. I thought the green/blue version was amazing in the sneak peek, but the Yveltal one - wow, simply wow. You've overdone yourself, Ashleywonder.

One thing bothers me a bit though. When I type in new messages, the font shows up as bolded.

And also, in the UCP, my personal notepad only displays one line at a time now, makes it difficult to scroll in it.

Not sure if these things are skin-related but pointing them out just in case 8)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hmm...

Yeah, perhaps it would be a good idea if the text in text input boxes aren't always in bold, and the user notepad in User Control Panel isn't just one line tall. (Maybe these are easy fixes.)

I'm also kind of weirded out by how border colours specified by the user in their customized profile styles are overridden.

While we're at it, the "Post Quick Reply" button right below the Quick Reply box may be missing a background or two in IE11 and whatever the latest version of FF is right now. (White text on an almost-white background with just a light shadow on the text isn't exactly the most readable thing.)

(Other cosmetic stuff: the placeholder text on the search input box at the top of the page isn't faded out in IE11; visible gap between "logo" and "navigation bar" in whatever the latest version of FF is now)

Either way, this style is really nice to behold. (I'm still having quite a hard time deciding between this and The Y-Axis.)

Years
I really can't begin to say at how flattered I am with this style.. excellent job as always Ashley! ;D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
If only the index wasn't unfortunately crammed (1, 2) when using the slim version! It's a beautiful style regardless, wonderful job, Ashley. 8)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
You really are a natural, Ashley! These new styles are simply amazing. I'm especially in love with Xerneas' version. Thank you! <3

Years
O: I'm pleasantly surprised to already see this theme because I thought you were planning to work on it for a while, but they're nice! :D The colour schemes perfectly represent both versions. Although is there an option to have the statistics be shown on the bottom, instead of the side? Found it! Didn't know it was part of the fixed width option XD

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
OK, great. It's nigh impossible to log in when Color Flattered is the default theme on IE10 Mobile. (The theme also, for some reason, rendered as if it was on a small desktop window.) (I think input boxes on pop-up elements are a big no-no on mobile web design.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ooh I like :) Looks awesome, very nice colour scheme especially. I wish there was more of a break between the post and signature though. I like lines.

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Beautiful. It looks so clean, organized, bright and delightful. The geometric feel of it is great and it's definitely my favorite. Terrific work.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
AAAAAAH

I love the colors in the Y version. Gonna use it for a while.

They're both really nice. v w v

edit: OH MY GOD there are arrows to make it slimmer. This is fabulous.

edit 2: oh god the nav bar at the top is so handy.

Years
I...SIMPLY LOVE THIS

You did an amazing job. I'm using the yvetal one. I love all of the options. I still need to check this on my phone though since that is what I mainly use.

Thanks for the hard work you put into this:)

Shhmew

Years
I love it, Ashley. I don't know you, and I didn't know you were working on this, but I tried both of them and they're both awesome. I think I prefer Xerneas, though I'm not personally a fan of that olive-y green. I'll get used to it though, [: It is a little weird that text in text boxes is bolded. But everything else looks awesome. Simple, easy to navigate, classy, professional, just perfect. Amazing job.

Back