• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
apology for what? all i said was that this thread is not the place for it ... this thread is to talk about pokemon acanthite, not about other games.

speaking of acanthite - i know that you saidi there would be an update soon, but is 'soon' like 2 weeks? did something happen to stall it?

Years
On-topic: I remember when I first downloaded this when it still had FR/LG graphics and the old (no offense, crap) overworld of Kamon (I think thats how you spell it). And now look at all the graphics, Pokemon Acanthite sure has had a massive overhaul. Good luck and can't wait for the next big update.

Off-topic: lol. Now you wouldn't dare say no to a MOD such as Avatar will you ross61?

Facade

I Liek Fakemon :3
Years
The new Pokemon look great, the maps look great, and the Characters look even better!
Looks like an amazing game so far.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Some people do amaze me with their inability to read! Cheers Scienceboy, glad I've got you to try and encourage people to use their eyes and brains.

A lost cause though.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
sadly, it is a plague that afflicts most of the users, not only in this forum, but in the general populace of the internet

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Is there any way you could set up an Autoreply? Hah. This shouldn't be your job, buddy. It's an impossible job. It kills my patience and I'm not even the one responding.

"I am the patron saint of lost causes" - Anberlin, Fin

punkforlife93

Mudpimp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 7, 2011
I know that I'm barely a n00b on this site and all, but seriously...

SHUT UP AND READ THE BLOODY THREAD.
God knows this probably won't stop you blithering idiots from asking questions that have been answered x times in this thread, but use your head, dammit! This guy's working hard at making a kickass game, and all of you don't bother to read the first post? It would take a few minutes of your time, and if you were so concerned about this, you would learn to READ. It just ticks me off.

On a more positive note, Fangking Omega, you're doing an awesome job at this. Don't even pay attention to these leeching retards. Take your time, it's all your own choice to do this stuff anyways.

To scienceboy - thanks for pioneering the destruction of these roflpwncopterlulz people, hopefully they'll hurry up and TAKE SOME ADVICE.

Mudpimp out.​

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
fanging, i know exactly what you mean
punk, thank you

i have grown tired of it all, so whenever i see question like that, i will report it to a mod and tellt hem to read my signature. i will still be watching these games, but i will NOT tolerate these guys anymore. They degrade everything in this forum

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
New update anytime soon?

The staff is working whenever they can of course, but Christmas is approaching so we may cover some more ground than usual. ( if charlie can get his ass working faster in university, even sooner...XD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back