• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What sort of playstyle do you play the most?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
For example, do you like to keep a fast, damage-oriented momentum going for you? (in other words, you like to constantly keep the opponent under pressure).

Or, perhaps you're a battler who likes to keep things slow and steady? (or in other words, you like to refer yourself as a defense-oriented player; for instance, you tend to use stall teams to wear your opponent down.)

Maybe you're more of a balance-typed player, relying on safe switchin-ins, and making yourself adaptable?

Is there any other play styles that I have not listed that you are more comfortable with?

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
FIRST! I personally am a offensive type guy I use a barrage of attacks to win the match it's a good style if you have much better Pokemon than the other player but when I play online.... well I rather not talk about all my losses.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
When I did major metagame shiz in 4th gen, I was a huge staller. I relied on Spiritomb and Vaporeon for most of my sets.

Years
This generation I prefer a balanced style of play, with bulkier Pokemon. I've always been a more defensive player than offensive and rely on a lot of great prediction. Last gen though I was a straight staller, annoying my opponents into making dumb decisions and wearing them down with hazards. But the advent of team preview sort of killed stall for me.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
I do play pretty much everything but whatever team style I use my first priority is synergy generally I use stall or balanced teams that can switch into as many different threats as possible.

Back