• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
2. My grandparents are awesome. <3 They taught me pretty much all the practical knowledge I have~

And the mafia thingamajig seems so complicated to me ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I didn't realize it had hit 30000 posts already ._. /man do I not notice things

Also Netto you will be updating the first post, right? XD; /still says "Version 3.0" o3o /was lazy and didn't read other posts until after posting this

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Also, I find it weird that we use the acronyms TCTI and DLTMS0 when the second "t" and the "t" and "s" are lowercased in the titles (so TCtI and DLtMs0 (or TCI/DLM0) would be more like it).

/just saying...

//grammar freak

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
5 For me I'm just too lazy to switch between upper and lowercase. And I can hardly remember DLTMS0's initialism anyway.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

What.

The.

Heck.

When did we finish v3? D: I need to stop being gone so much >:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally I was gonna say capitalize the s in "say" because it looks fine that way o3o

/playing Madoka flash games

smithtism

Blank
Years

Just got back from a huge dinner at the Golden Corral (which included rotisserie chicken, macaroni, rice, and a huge salad that left me unable to eat dessert :disappoin).

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

*Corral

Watching Insidious now o3o But so far, the emoticon associated with this thread is much creepier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back