• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Tower of Fate (I think that's the name)

North of Silkwind Town, it actually looks like a cave. :3

Also~ How do I make Seadra evolve..?

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
The Tower of Fate is both north of Silkwind and west of the Hevah League. Either way takes you there.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's probably mentioned somewhere, but what's the total number of pokemon in this?

In LoG's PokeDex, u can capture only 202 Pokémon + a small number of PKMN which aren't in the dex. e.g.: Dohydra, Sprizzle, Suvir, Giratina, etc~

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How do you get sprizzle and dohydra?

There are three modes in the game: Good, Bad and Normal.
Each mode has a special Pokémon for capture.
Good Mode = Suvir.
Bad Mode = Dohydra.
Normal Mode = Sprizzle.

:3
_______________________________________​
Also...

Have I applied the Physical/Special split on LoG?
I couldn't remember if I did. >.>

emhelmark

emhelmark
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!

i got the same situation x.x

Kudamon

It is finished when seven become one.
Years
I found a bug.

When playing through Bad Mode, when you first get to Lost Shadow Valley and you're trying to get out through Mineral Cave after the cutscene in the future- if you use Dig(or, I'm assuming, an Escape Rope) it takes you back to Team Earth's base. At that point you're stuck unless you reload the game from the last savestate. At the very least I'd have expected it to take me back to Lost Shadow Valley if it didn't just get me out entirely. XD

Also somehow I ended up in Rainleaf after the credits rolled instead of my house?

also why does every goddamn enemy pokemon know double team

Edit: Woops, lag made double post.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Where can I find an Aerodactyl?

You can't because Aerodactyl's not available in LoG.

i got the same situation x.x

PM me your saved file.

I found a bug.

When playing through Bad Mode, when you first get to Lost Shadow Valley and you're trying to get out through Mineral Cave after the cutscene in the future- if you use Dig(or, I'm assuming, an Escape Rope) it takes you back to Team Earth's base. At that point you're stuck unless you reload the game from the last savestate. At the very least I'd have expected it to take me back to Lost Shadow Valley if it didn't just get me out entirely. XD

Also somehow I ended up in Rainleaf after the credits rolled instead of my house?

i don't think i can do anything about that DIG part though.

hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!

I...forgot about your saved file. o.0
I'll work on it now.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
I don´t know if is a bug, here:
I meet all fragments of ruby destiny, but Chaomega don´t give me one, no one, the pokemon of white path cave don´t have one and when I go where is Paty she give me two fragments and I´m say I have eight fragments, when I have six. I don´t know what I do now please help me T.T.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don´t know if is a bug, here:
I meet all fragments of ruby destiny, but Chaomega don´t give me one, no one, the pokemon of white path cave don´t have one and when I go where is Paty she give me two fragments and I´m say I have eight fragments, when I have six. I don´t know what I do now please help me T.T.

try and talk to the pyramid thing.
if nothing works, send me your saved file via PM.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I found a bug.

Dig and Escape Rope are glitchy because of edited maps... it's expected bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back