• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A failed beginning. OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Ok sandeon. My deepest apologies for my inconveniences. Would it be ok if I just edited my post though? I am sorry for any problems I might have caused. Honestly, I have no clue what bunnying means! But I hought I'd have a quick conversation with a NPC and I'm sorry If I messed up.

I hope there was no harm done.

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
Good, because I'm definitely better in the third person. xD If having people RP with two different perspectives gets to be too annoying, I'll switch.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Yes that would be fine. And bunnying means to take control of a charecter.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Note to Chris Tom: Not sure how Sandeon wants the RP to be preformed in but usually in an RP you should not RP in first person, using words as I, or me... You should do it in the third person for example...

"Shaun walked towards the old adondaned pokemon center, his heart beating faster and faster."

That sounds much better then:

"I walked towards the old abondaned pokemon center, my heart began beating faster and faster"

Just figure i'd let you know that on a sense of being an RP master.

In regards to the bunnying issue, Mew is an NPC created by Sandeon as a main character in the storyline which means that character is usually controlled by the RP master, also bunnying would mean you create a conversation or action with another RPer without there knowledge. I know it's a little bit different since this is not a chapter RP but still if you want to control and NPC be sure to check with Sandeon first.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
If you look at about the center of bottom beach and go up right diagnal a little ways, thats where we start out at.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
Years
OMJesus!!

HERE!! HERE!! HERE!!

I'm so sorry for the long delay...I got this stupid virus in my computer that does not let me use the internet WHATSOEVER. Very sorry.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Cool! No offense, but i realy doubted you would show up pheonix. It was just i had'nt heard from you since your SU. Anyway, the last one to be attended for is Jewl Of Life!

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Much better chris! but one thing you ought to know, we are all in the same cage.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Wow, I feel really stupid now! My bad! I thought we were all in seperate cages. Now I know why you said the cage wasn't small! Lol.

Sorry!

I've redone it (again!) to make up, and I also added some interaction and acknowledgement of other characters. Sorry, I'm still new when it comes to RP's. Any other rules I mess up, just let me know and I'll fix it!

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Chris, i did'nt mean u had to redo it. But anyway, after everyone hears the humans then the mew will glare and stuff and fly away and the branch will fall freeing us. I think that will be in my next post.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
lol, when i was newer around here in the summer i had no idea what OOC stood for and from there i just assumed it was out of conversation.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
well it would of been good exept mew was there and would'nt have let you out that easily and the esscape was already planned out baisicly and the last thing was, i dont think a charmander could jump the high O.o

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Ok, i will make changes accordingly with you being further and out of mine and the trainers sight, i will just be chasing megaman.

ok, i changed it and i hope that it is better and i have not bunnied anyone, and please if you find that im still bunnying just say so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back