• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I hate how annoying that grass is, I can't use the bicycle on those routes and it sucks.

In fact, when it comes to my most hated location in Black/White and Black 2/White 2, I actually hate Route 7 even more than Twist Mountain! The combination of long grass, and annoying Zebstrika made me always dread going there, especially during the main story.

Ever since watching that scene in Jurassic Park, I always want to unleash my anger on long grass.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

If you have anger problems toward grass, may want to talk to someone about that. Or exercise. Or something :U

I don't have a particular opinion on the matter of tall grass in Pokemon myself. Though I do have an opinion on excess critical hits always being had on my damn Pokemon z.z

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Funny. I always found Chargestone and other caves to be the worst for encounter rates and have never had any problems with Tall Grass... didn't know they had different encounter rates than regular.

Years

Yeah, and the fact you cannot use the bicycle makes it worse.

I hated these routes, but the biggest mention has to go to Unova's Route 7 due to all the annoying Zebstrika, fast and they can paralyze you. I always fear running into Zebstrika there and one paralyzes me.

It always seemed like tall grass was worse than caves for me.

This is what I think of routes with tall grass, like in this meme:

h34CE6DAF

In 3rd Gen, you could not even run through it.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Or stock up on Paralyze Heals and Cherri Berries (Gen3). Bringing a Pokémon which knows Dig or any ground move also works wonders on Zebstrika (<3).

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Ah third gen my favorite. Emerald was the only game i loved from pokemon. I remember thinking my game was broken because i couldent ride my bike in that grass. Oh memories. 39

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ah third gen my favorite. Emerald was the only game i loved from pokemon. I remember thinking my game was broken because i couldent ride my bike in that grass. Oh memories. 39

41 There's this one guy that says you can't ride your bike, though... At the beginning of Route 119.

It IS foul weather outside.

lloebet

Years
I'm sure there was. I hardly paid attention to those things. I found out 20 minuets later. I think i was to hyped up after talking to steven to pay attention to anything else. Though it wasent much of a big deal i treated steven like a god. 42

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Steven Stone is amazing. I read a few days back that Hoenn didn't have memorable characters. Whoever said that clearly didn't have Steven in mind.

lloebet

Years
Yeah. That one time when you get to team up with him in the space center at mosdeep was fun. 44

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
That was pretty fun. I wished that in GSC, you could team up with Lance as well... I was pretty disappointed when he just kept standing and you had to go deal with all the Rockets. The actual double battle with Steven were much more interesting.

lloebet

Years
Did he heal you atleast? I don't remmeber much when i played that game long time ago. 46

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Having Steven as a Tag partner in a hoenn remake would be awesome...you and he would battle your way through an army of grunts then battle Archie and Maxie together or something

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
^^I can't remember for sure. He might have done it once and then told you to hurry.

^And that would be great. I really hope Hoenn does get remakes. It really deserves it. Whenever I think of me playing S and E a long time ago, I get all fuzzy inside, moreso than with Gold/Silver/Crystal (despite Jotho being my favourite region).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back