• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I have been identifying myself as bisexual ever since I can remember. Granted that I'm still a bit young and my sexuality might change (which I hardly think so), I am currently bisexual. Why? Well, it's hard to say really. I can engage in sexual activities with both men and women and be aroused and I'm not against pursuing a relationship with both, to put it bluntly.

I used to ask myself whether I was bisexual or pansexual during a mild (lol) identity crisis that I had, but I figured I couldn't bear imagining myself with a transsexual person and/or having sex with them. I'm not against transsexualism, however. I can be friends with them, sure, but anything beyond that isn't really for me.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Andy don't make me look desperate :( I'm pretty much stuffed up with uni stuff most of the time that I can only resort to staring at someone cute and/or undressing said person in my imagination during lectures. Haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I'm mostly gay. But I'm open to any gender. Except I can't actually picture myself having sex with women. Not sure if I could even necessarily label myself because sometimes I can't picture myself having sex with even men. But that's what I'll say.

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
I always considered myself bi, but some people say the label "pansexual" would fit me. I'm not a fan of that label, though, because it just complicates things further. Everyone knows what bi means, not everyone knows what pan means, so I just keep it simple.

If I had to pick one or the other that I liked more, I'd say girls, but only by a hair? Maybe like, a 4 on the Kinsey scale? Or as far as percentages go, 60% gay?

But then again, most of the boys I tend to be attracted to look like girls at least a little... O_o I always had a thing for cross dressers for some reason. Although I hate when they look more like a girl than me, and it happens a lot. T_T

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
I'm straight but I'm actually a bit feminine though. I talk a bit girly sometimes but oh well

Years
I so very very badly want to read this essay. VM me the second you've posted it with a link.

As it turns out I was probably exaggerating when I said "essay" (Maybe not, but I don't really want to go on and on about this). But yeah, my stance on this issue is not something that I can answer easily with a sentence, not because I'm not good at being succinct, but I don't really want people to be misunderstood. Also my apologies for not noticing this earlier.

I am tolerant of people with different sexuality than what I possess, but if I was asked the same question about 10 months ago, probably not. I was raised in a Christian family, and I was taught by my parents, especially mother, that being gay is sinful. I believed that ever since I asked my parents about the whole issue, which was like... when I was in middle school?... Subsequently every time I ask my mom about anything related to sexuality, she'll worry that I'm gay and I'm committing a grave sin or something. Right now it sounds like a plop of horse ****, but I actually used to believe that. I'm sure she meant no disrespect, but as an older generation, she doesn't realize that the world has moved forward so looking back on it, it was a very poor decision to take advice from my mother. However, I won't put all of my blame on Christianity and religion in general, because well, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

So what steered me away from this belief? Well, one of my closer friends I made during the first semester of my university, one day last semester he just looked glum and embarrassed, and after some long-winded talk and circumlocution he finally said was gay. I guess he decided to "go out," as some of you may call it. Obviously the news shocked me, but on the outside I just said I accepted it despite feeling otherwise on the inside, because I didn't want to lose a friend just because I didn't want to upset him in an emotional situation. I was shocked not because he was gay, but how "normal" he always was, and how contrasting it was compared to the stereotype of girly, fanny, weird, rebellious characteristics that I thought all gay people possessed. I'm still friends with him and we still talk often, and I tolerate his sexuality, but back then I was just so confused, because my former ideals clashed with what I saw in my friend.

So yeah, I could go on and on about how my native country Korea treats LGBT community and how I believed such and such and make excuses, but in the end, the problem was with my ignorance and I'm glad I have better knowledge about this whole sexuality business.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
I'm bisexual, or pansexual according to one of the definitions, but I dislike that label for personal reasons. I very strongly lean towards being gay, however. I am very picky with boys, only very particular ones fall under my type. That's just how it is. On the contrary, I'm attracted to a lot of different types of girls, and I am attracted to them far more often.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm straight. I've been attracted to men since forever. Okay, not forever, but since my first crush. Although I do find some females hot and visually appealing and won't hesitate to compliment them, but being in a sexual relationship with them is something I would never see myself doing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Since I was in kindergarten, I felt something from both boys and girls, and I'm sure it's not friendship.
Then when I was in elementary, I had a crush to my female classmate third grade to sixth grade. :)
When I was in junior high my crush was a boy, for two years only. :)

But I don't have any interest in sex currently and I'm a happy person. :)

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
Have I had sex? That depends on what your definition of sex. Penetration sex, no (neither me or my fiancee have). Does that make me 27 year old virgin? Medically speaking, yes, my hymen is still intact (white wedding gown on my wedding day so my old nemesis can kiss my ass).
Have I done sexual things? Oh hell yes. Kissing at the least and frottage at the most. Masturbation? Yes! A good pillow can do wonders for you (I can give tips on how to enjoy it more).

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I'm straight and definitely know it. I find some girls pretty and such but I'm not in any way attracted to them.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I don't have any mod (Not moderator it means mind okay) Of sex or romance well romance isn't bad though !
And i also don't have any Girl Friend for now at all. And i am not too interested in sex or any other sexuality anyway but i would love to have a date with my Girl friend if i have but my luck i don't have.

and i also don't want to have sex or do cause you know it can cause some Sex Problems

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
Years
I'm a homosexual guy and in a relationship. I live in a moderately Christian neighbourhood, so for a long time I kind of forced myself into asexuality to avoid shame or alienation. Some time ago I met my boyfriend and he helped me to come out to all the important people in my life.

I definitely think your circumstances can influence how you view sexuality. Since I avoided the realm of homosexuality for such a long time during my childhood and teens I eventually became antagonistic and bitter towards even the idea of effeminate males, I'm embarrassed to admit.

Reactions: Sun

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
Straight. Hopefully my girlfriend can attest to that! and not joke around about that like she usually does
She actually looks a bit like Serena from X/Y (what a coincidence), which is why my avatar and sig are full of Serena.

I recognize that there are a lot of guys more handsome than I am, and I compliment them. But I've never had a physical or mental desire for the same sex. I wholly and completely respect others' sexual preferences though; I don't discriminate!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Straight. I've no issues with homosexuality, bisexuality/pansexuality though.

I've never had any issues or confusion as to which sex I'm more attracted to. I know, I'm a boring story. :P I like women, pure and simple. :)

Years
n3nakh.png

Pic says it all. :pink_nod:

But for the sake of making this an actual post, I'll expand a bit.
I'm gay, and have been living with a boyfriend for over a year now.
I don't find anything wrong with straight people, though. I've always been very open and accepting of my hetero friends.

Last edited:
Back