• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
Years
Best rom hack I have ever played. I can't seem to beat the first gym leader because of her second fire type pokemon. UGHHHH

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
HEy! i defeated Atem the seventh gym leader. Where shuould i go or what should i di to progress ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
Pokemon DarkRising was really great, besides the fact that it was very glitchy. When something important happens in the game, everytime i try to walk past a place where an event happened, my player reenacts it. I have beaten Pete 4-6 times already, and the path to Numassity City will not open. Whenever i try talking toPete, he glitches out on me. Plus the trainers are immensely overleveled, compared to your Pokémon and especially compared to the wild Pokémon around. Please fix this. Thank You

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
Years
Pokemon DarkRising was really great, besides the fact that it was very glitchy. When something important happens in the game, everytime i try to walk past a place where an event happened, my player reenacts it. I have beaten Pete 4-6 times already, and the path to Numassity City will not open. Whenever i try talking toPete, he glitches out on me. Plus the trainers are immensely overleveled, compared to your Pokémon and especially compared to the wild Pokémon around. Please fix this. Thank You

The reason is because you can easily train in this ROM. Do it. It's very easy to level up and it's nothing to complain about. I suggest getting a team of 6 and training them all at least 5 levels above the trainer's pokemon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Um hi :3..
I wanted to start playing it, but the screen kinda stayed white ._. .. i didnt read this whole thread so dunno if someone already asked >~< but could someone help me :3 ?

it'd be really nice ^.^

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2016
Some kind of Glitch occured and my Gabite changed into one of my spinarak now I have two exactly same Spinaraks.
I'm upset.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
So, I just finished the part where you give the ruby and sapphire to fix the machine, and now im going for my 7th badge, but I cant open the spirit tower, is there a specific key or something that I need to open it

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Is the bug fixed in mystic falls? where professor zachery will battle you, then if you go back, prof. zachery willl fight you again even if there is no prof zachery in the road near mystic falls..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I NEED HELP!!!
After i beat BROCK I HAVE TO VERSE MY RIVAL I HAVE A LVL 37 shelgon and etc HE HAS LVL 35 dragonair and etc. his dragonair always hits first and KO's my shelgon in one hit!!. So i need a quick claw but i can not find any does anyone know where to find one???
If not heres my team can you give me some suggestions what to do and where
Lvl 37 Shelgon
Lvl 30 Arcanine
Lvl 25 Wartortle
Lvl 23 Skorupi
Lvl 20 gyarados
Lvl 12 Cybdaquil
Thats it
I have 2 badges as well and have versed every trainer on the way!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 15, 2016
I like this hack a lot but when I got to the time machine part and walk out the door of the secrete hideout my screen turns black. I still have sound and can hear my self scrolling threw the menue. This happened twice. IDK if its my ROM or a bug. If it happens again I'll try a new ROM. Thanks for this hack.

Um hi :3..
I wanted to start playing it, but the screen kinda stayed white ._. .. i didnt read this whole thread so dunno if someone already asked >~< but could someone help me :3 ?

it'd be really nice ^.^
Patch it with LIPS using a clean Fire Red Rom and the provided Dark Rising IPS file. It should work.

Years
Hi question, how do I get back to Malice Castle after defeating Adrian? SOmehow, Dray and Florina are blocking the path, saying I still have to get the Dragon stones (which I already have Reshiram). How do I get to Malice Castle?

Also, how do I get to participate in trainer tower again? I finished it once, but somehow, I can't register again since they said I've already finished the tower? Thanks!

Another thing, does Blaziken learn Sword dance and Flare Blitz in this game? Thanks!

Hello to all Filipinos out there! :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
Hi, it is really a great hack, even when it is difficult to follow the storyline. Now i stick on those 3 island after Light's House. I already went back to the center and they started this machine. The secret Tunnel to Millenium is blocked by a scientist and he tells me: "You cannot enter. Walk Away!" How can i leave this place?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 12, 2019
Hey, i love this hack , but im stuck at the part after i beat Light after the final battle, and the scientist guy wont let me through the cave, can anyone help me ?

Like gaining access to Millenium city

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Is there any leech seed tm in the game? Need it for my ferrothorn I just got.

Last edited:
Back