• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Hey Swampert, I am a fan of your tools, since the classic Pokemon do happen to be my favorite.

I was wondering if you could make, and/or point me towards a good Starter Editor for Pokemon R/B/G?

Thanks! It's always nice to know your work is appreciated!

With regards to a starter editor, thethethethe made one, so hop on over to his toolbox!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
An idea for RGBY:
wild pokemon editor (i know there´s pokemap for R/B. but pikamap can´t do it. And the Green version doesn´t have a map/wild poke editor)
Yes, i have pikamap, but i was deceptioned because PM does not have wild pokes editor

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2022
Will a gym editor for G/S/C be possible? I'd love to change some of the leader's teams in GSC.

EDIT: There's no good sprite editors around for either RBY or GSC that I can find. Can you do that?

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Years
Will a gym editor for G/S/C be possible? I'd love to change some of the leader's teams in GSC.

EDIT: There's no good sprite editors around for either RBY or GSC that I can find. Can you do that?

I'm making the gym editor for GSC now, thats my ongoing project. As for sprite editors, I expect you mean something like unLZ.GBA but for GB. I would in no way be able to make something like that. I don;t even know how the Pokémon sprites are stored in the older games. For now, its easier to just do it in hex...

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
I'm making the gym editor for GSC now, thats my ongoing project. As for sprite editors, I expect you mean something like unLZ.GBA but for GB. I would in no way be able to make something like that. I don;t even know how the Pokémon sprites are stored in the older games. For now, its easier to just do it in hex...

Edit a sprite in hex? That sounds painful!
If you are talking about making a program to edit the pictures of Pokemon during battle (compressed GFX), I can provide links to some information here:

That information might be more useful than the info I've seen for RGBY...

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Years
DP Trade Editor is here!

Here is a new program for you all! A DP hacking tool that edits the in-game trades in Diamond and Pearl. Currently it only changes the Pokémon, but I'm looking into finding where and how the data for the hold item, nickname and trader's name If I find these, I'll update!

DPTrade.png

Download it in the main post!

ArchsageX

The greatest sage.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Very nice! I'll probably be using it a lot for my next hack.

Swampert 22

Years
Dark Magic.

@swampert22: looks good :D, but I beat you to it :P. Anyway, good job. Also, would you mind crediting PokeSpam in the description of it in the first post?

No problem buddy, you're credited in the program, but I didn't know if you wanted PokéSpam's name attached to anything public anymore...

It shall be righted!

On beating me to it, well, :P!

Swampert 22

Years
I just don't want people thinking pokespam will release anymore programs, and thanks for fixing it.

My pleasure, I wouldn't have found those offsets without you:classic:

It took me so long to release it because I was messing around with fancy banners and stuff, it does exactly the same as yours though!

Years
My pleasure, I wouldn't have found those offsets without you:classic:

It took me so long to release it because I was messing around with fancy banners and stuff, it does exactly the same as yours though!

Thanks, if I find anything to edit the nickname and stuff I'll tell you.

Swampert 22

Years
Thanks, if I find anything to edit the nickname and stuff I'll tell you.

Cheers mate, I'll keep looking too, you'll probably beat me to it again though:D

I'll probably talk to you tomorrow gabe, it's time for me to get some sleep now though:sleeping:

@Everybody:

Anybody find any bugs, let me know. There shouldn't be any because there are only a few lines of code:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back