• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'd just like to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Just so every one understands ive been having posting problems lol just so every one knows and i dont get banned for it or anything lol now i will post in this message about my latest thing

Hi i had this mad idea last night when watching an eppasode of Red Vs Blue (www.redvsblue.com) i thaught of making Gold Vs Silver the comical pokemon skit ^^ i am writing the programs 2 make these now basically you will be able to download eppasodes from my website each eppasode may last 5 mins and the engine which i am programing in (visual basic) and c++ will play it for you as a 2d RPG looking game ^^ they will be comical eppasodes about the most random stuff i hope u think this is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back