• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
yeah that makes sense lol. Plus Re: CoM does have better features, and it's not all pixels lol. Is your PS2 screwed up or something?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hullo, Netto!

And yeah, my PS2 is a bit screwy. I think it might have something to do with the laser? I'm not sure but some games won't play on it at all (Kingdom Hearts soooob. ;;) and some other games like Re: CoM and KHII have slow loading times, lag sometimes, and (in the case of Re: CoM) skipping cutscenes.

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yeah it's most likely the laser, I had the same problem with my Wii last year to the point where it doesn't load games at all anymore. I just use it to test out softmod software before I install it on my new Wii.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sucks really. For some reason Sony and Microsoft things aren't my friends. Which means I'm going to have to be really careful with my PSP so nothing happens to it. Especially since I bought it with my own money ahaha... /sob

But luckily Nintendo products like me. c:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

One thing I learned about Nintendo products: Do NOT experiment on them. Do not.

..I learned that the hard way.

microwaved-mutated-gba-0-dsf.jpg

Sometimes at night, I have nightmares about it, as it screams "YOUUUUUU KIIIILED MEEEE SHAAAAWN!"

...ACTUALLY, this handheld is obviously not mine, and this game boy advance isn't technically broken. It's more like... mutated. :x Actually, would be kinda cool if the um, eyes were actual buttons.

Mmm, now I wonder what I can do with my 3DS... hmm.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That GBA creeps me out e_e

If it really is the laser though, according to my friend it's a relatively cheap fix, ya just have to be careful with it b:

...Also, I still will never, ever understand how WikiLeaks is funny. While the means may be a tad questionable, I respect that they have the desire to educate the world about what its governments are doing with (or most of the time, without) their peoples' consent. To laugh at transparency like that is... I just don't even.

Years

...Also, I still will never, ever understand how WikiLeaks is funny. While the means may be a tad questionable, I respect that they have the desire to educate the world about what its governments are doing with (or most of the time, without) their peoples' consent. To laugh at transparency like that is... I just don't even.

Some users think I have run out of laughs... but Diablo helped me find my talent.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And the iron curtain remains ever-present. Ah well... time for bed now anyway, methinks.

Years

On goal to get blog through pure postcount... 931 posts to go.

Must spark my NU/W activity and get involved in DCC's.

Years

Overcoming my fear of Wikileaks was another step in my evolution as a member.

Diab_Low has helped me through tough times, and I also did it to him in return (helping him overcome his noob behavior).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back