• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Lmfao, that would be one hell of a way to go, for sure!

And eh, my hair might be thick, Kura (mom disagrees), but it's also curly/wavy, especially up front. It's so annoying. >>

I had my senior portraits taken two days ago (with a reallllllyyyy bad hairdo). Those will go up as soon as I get them. =D

I just.. never show people pics of me on a bad hair day.. or pics where I look unflattering. That is the key to looking good over the internet lol.

You know in all my time of being here I don't think I have ever posted a pic of myself in a low-cut top..

Honest

Hi!
Years
You know in all my time of being here I don't think I have ever posted a pic of myself in a low-cut top..

Do it

And I don't think I ever keep a picture of me looking bad in my computer, I'll have to check. I'll upload it, if I find one.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Spoiler:

This is a wonderful photo despite what Juicy thinks.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
so glad i don't have that huge overgrown emo fringe anymore. XD needa dye more pale red into my fringe though cause most of it got cut out. ):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
so glad i don't have that huge overgrown emo fringe anymore. XD needa dye more pale red into my fringe though cause most of it got cut out. ):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Your phone case totally rules. =o

Cool vest. But your hair still looks a like emo-y. XD; But not bad.

EDIT
Figured why not. This is me and my roommate and best friend. (me on the left). [warning: it's really big and I'm too lazy to re-size...]
Also, I just realized, that's my old beat up honda in the back ground LOL.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zebeedoo

Years
@Dean - i know it looks emo-y still which is how i like it but it was way longer before and covered my eye because it was too long and heavy. D: and i'm wearing a waistcoat. :'D thank you though. :'3

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Vest, waistcoat, whatever. All the same cool look to me :) hahaha. I get what you were saying about your hair now, and it looks good. (b'-')b

Honest

Hi!
Years
Please don't ask people to post pictures that will make them feel uncomfortable; you have Google for those type of pictures.​

It was a joke, Will. ;_;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Emma, what's your natural hair color, just curious, you change it so often LOL.

3000th post!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your makeup looks nice mtvm! :3

We had to dress up for uni aka me wearing slight make up for the first time in a while yays ~
[nothing majorly different to normal me!]
Spoiler:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Your phone case totally rules. =o

Cool vest. But your hair still looks a like emo-y. XD; But not bad.

EDIT
Figured why not. This is me and my roommate and best friend. (me on the left). [warning: it's really big and I'm too lazy to re-size...]
Also, I just realized, that's my old beat up honda in the back ground LOL.
Spoiler:
You look a lot like one of my best mates haha. Looking cool dude!

Well, this is me with makeup......

7781333516_1e570d3aff_b.jpg

And wow, you look stunning mtvm!

Zebeedoo

Years
It was a joke, Will. ;_;

Emma, what's your natural hair color, just curious, you change it so often LOL.

3000th post!

brunette. but nah. i had it red with a blonde fringe from September last year till last month. just dyed the red dark brown to see what it'd look like, didn't like it so i dyed it back to red and just dyed over the blonde red too which resulted in an orange kinda colour but it's faded to like pink now hahah. i don't dye it that often though and if i do it's normally the same colour to brighten it up which is once every like 5 months. X'D

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
My recent adventures! I actually ventured outside a few times over the last few weekends. Into the sun and everything! Felt like I was going to melt. Vampirism sucks.

Lawn Bowls: Winning life? Yes, I think so!
Spoiler:

Todays Ocean Golf: Even better!
Spoiler:

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Well it's been awhile since I posted here! x]

Me looking all teacher-y and whatnot:
qDPVO.jpg

Nothing beats being comfy in my Mario shirt, leggings, and SLIPPER BOOTS <3
gdQDv.jpg

I found my Tickle Me Elmo...he's a bit...mutated now: