• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO - Individual Card Thread [Revived]

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
That card is a really amazing, versatile card. Great in any Extra deck! :x

300px-Brionac%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT01-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg

/runs

Years
Yes, I agree with the past 3 posts. They are all amazing and game changing.

This is a amazing card.
300px-LibertyatLast%21TF05-EN-UR-UE.jpg

But the card text is wrong. It sends 2 cards back to the DECK not hand.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
TechGenusBladeBlasterEXVC-JP-R.jpg

1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
When this card is targeted by the effect of an opponent's activated Spell/Trap Card, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect. Once during each of your opponent's turns, you can remove from play 1 "Tech Genus" monster from your Graveyard, to remove this face-up card from play. During the next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.

Specialized but viable. Especially with Hyper Librarian.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These two are just two of my best cards and I find them extremeley great except for what I think is the Black Luster Soilder is banned or something. It was a rumour I've heard ages ago. Not really sure if it was true or not.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These two are just two of my best cards and I find them extremeley great except for what I think is the Black Luster Soilder is banned or something. It was a rumour I've heard ages ago. Not really sure if it was true or not.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure BLS (That versions not the ritual) is banned. Or at least limited D;

Blue Eye's shining Dragon is a pain to get on the field; you have to summon Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon just to get the bloody thing on u.u

I personally don't like either of em' I like more higher up cards, such as the ones all ready mentioned n.n

Years
Blackluster Soldier is banned. Has been for years and will never EVER come back.
Ever!!!!!!

It is one of the most broken cards in the game! XD

Cirrus

Years
Black Luster Soldier? Not extremely broken; however it's very, very powerful. Its presence caused Chaos decks to dominate the metagame for a year or two, and it was finally banned. It was because of this that Chaos Sorcerer was banned as well for a time (Chaos decks dominating the game, rather).

Years
True. Chaos Emperor Dragon was more broken! XD
Oh, I special summon, attack, activate effect. By doing that you will normally win! XD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Haha. We going old school then? Fine, I raise you! :3

Spoiler:

Waboku ;___; That card -__- It can avoid MST. Heavy storm and Giant Trunade. Along with other card destroying effects.

Its ruined by 1 turn win so many times -_- Its unbelievable D;

A good card indeed :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Nah, not really. A card that trumps it would have to be this:

Spoiler:

There, that does the job better :D

Years
No, Mirror Force destroys all attacking monsters. Useful, a bit, but nothing compared to this:

Spoiler:

Doesn't have a wide area, true, can be countered, also true, but this removes from play, aka your opponent's monster is probably not coming back.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Well actually, its quite a hard beast to counter, and is amazingly good. Though Mirror Force destroys all, D-Prison removes a monster, and counters Stardust, but its not brilliantly versatile though.

Years
Although it is only for Zombies, it is very useful.
Spoiler:

I love removing Stardust Dragon from play when its effect has been activated. I have messed up so many peoples plans with just this one card.​

Years
Dear God.

This card...

My God.

300px-Tech_Genus_Halberd_Cannon.jpg

Tech Genus Halbred Cannon

1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. Once per turn, you can negate the Summon of a monster, and destroy it. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Tech Genus" monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon it.

What is this I don't even

Cirrus

Years
Very good, because the Tech Genus archetype has some excellent stuff in general (Hyper Librarian, much... Recipro Dragonfly, much...), but definitely not game-breaking or unstoppable.

Dimensional Prison? Bottomless Trap Hole? ... gg.

Years
Ok, it can be Bottemless'ed and all that, but Christ. A 4000 that can negate a summon? That is pretty God damn good. And it doesn't even matter that you need 3 monsters. With the likes of Glow-up bulb easily being brought out with only 1*.

Easy.​

Back