• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I sure had memories of that. I was almost always on the losing team cos I was the only girl posting most of the time.

And yeah, I still think Ash is cute despite him being reset in each new region.

It was just Pikachu who was "reset" and Ash wanting to enter a new region with just Pika. he doesn't completely reset despite very common beliefs. 3:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
68. I was on google images, searching pokemon oshawott. Near the top is a pic of one of hikaris sigs.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
68, got a screenie on my computer, will post it in the morning. It wasn't even an Oshy sig, it was the image from your current sig. Oshy Oshy not.

Years

I thought it was my fave Oshawott sig:

Spoiler:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
We can't go off topic?! Wynaut? Get it? Lol. I think I'm falling in love with Wynaut O_o

Yeah, I've known what "69" meant for quite a while...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Everything has to be Pokemon related, but I'm not so strict that if they don't mention a Pokemon I'll smack 'em. Posts can also be related to the game at hand as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually that didn't happen for two regions. And in Sinnoh he didn't even get Chimchar until a third into the series. So really it only applies for Kanto, Johto, and Unova. Though he did get them pretty quickly in Unova it took longer in Kanto and I'm not sure about Johto.

Yes I feel like being nitpicky today.

Back