• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
yes, it's still being worked on. just no updates for a while. he's adding some features and stuff, and trying to release it sorta to coincide with Prism, I believe

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, I think an old man standing guard at the male hotsprings would fit better, don't you think?

And a question: Is the Celebi Shrine still on Ilex Forest? (though probably for decoration reasons, as Celebi was gonna be caught somewhere else if I remember correctly)

Well, I'm happy to hear about a probable new Beta sometime (better if it's around this year :)), too bad you want to make the final release coincide with Prism, because I think that means it's gonna be a good ammount of time, being Prism a GBC hack, which means double effort and that, but, meh... As long as you give us an update from time to time, we'll be fine ;)

Good luck!

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
nice hack im downloading this asap

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Great work Hiroshi Sotomura.You are the best.
If you want beta tester please tell me i can be 1 if u want.

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Offtopic: You're from Melbourne? Nice!
Anyway; your hack seems to be brilliant; nice pictures; unique stuff. Nicely done 8D.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Hey, I think an old man standing guard at the male hotsprings would fit better, don't you think?

And a question: Is the Celebi Shrine still on Ilex Forest? (though probably for decoration reasons, as Celebi was gonna be caught somewhere else if I remember correctly)

Well, I'm happy to hear about a probable new Beta sometime (better if it's around this year :)), too bad you want to make the final release coincide with Prism, because I think that means it's gonna be a good ammount of time, being Prism a GBC hack, which means double effort and that, but, meh... As long as you give us an update from time to time, we'll be fine ;)

Good luck!

Actually zel, I decided to play around and hack a Gold Rom and one tile in this is worth 4 in Advance Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back