• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Oh man, you're not going to fool me! I noticed it 2 days ago and yet I was like "Oh yeah, it's April Fools" and immediately ran off thanks to all the pink in the forum style. (I hate pink...)

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
lol, you seriously fooled me for a minute there! At least this isn't over, I want to see what Baro's done to the legendary Pokemon! Oh no, wait, take that back... they're Cornian legendaries... which means... They're going to be absolutely, terrifyingly INSANE :paranoid:!!!!

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
lol, you seriously fooled me for a minute there! At least this isn't over, I want to see what Baro's done to the legendary Pokemon! Oh no, wait, take that back... they're Cornian legendaries... which means... They're going to be absolutely, terrifyingly INSANE :paranoid:!!!!
Ehh....well the lat@s replacement had its moments.Plus its a TIME TRAVELING BIRD!

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Go down to the very bottom left on the main page, and you can change the style. It's there.

Anyway, so this isn't spam, hurry up with the next update! Quartz comes first.

OMG! Thankyou so much!

By the way, I have a question for Baro.

I assume that over the course of history there has been many, MANY descommunes. So, why only one mountain.

Unless there's more. Oh I hope there's more...

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
OMG! Thankyou so much!

By the way, I have a question for Baro.

I assume that over the course of history there has been many, MANY descommunes. So, why only one mountain.

Unless there's more. Oh I hope there's more...

That's not fully explained. That one could have grown excessively, descomunes can be rare, or they may live far from Corna, underwater. Or everything at the same time.
Or it can also be an island that looks like one, and people created a myth around it.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
*Minun* said:
I liked the theme...

It had Slowpoke. I want it back...:(

I like the Slowpokes too. The only flaw for me that will make me like it if removed is...

Too much pink... if they remove some of it I'll certainly like it :tired:

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
That's not fully explained. That one could have grown excessively, descomunes can be rare, or they may live far from Corna, underwater. Or everything at the same time.
Or it can also be an island that looks like one, and people created a myth around it.

Oh... Makes sense I guess.

You really thought this game through didn't you?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Oh... Makes sense I guess.

You really thought this game through didn't you?
Not as much as you think. Most things were though "on the go".
You see this in the fact nothing makes reference to future events, and if they do, they're almost inmediate events.
On Marble, on the other side, you can see that most important things were planned since the beginning. Even though I hadn't finished Marble, the ending of the main storyline (The phantom, glass army, and the pokemon that prevents aging) was already planned.

Mr.Silver

Years
On Marble, on the other side, you can see that most important things were planned since the beginning. Even though I hadn't finished Marble, the ending of the main storyline (The phantom, glass army, and the pokemon that prevents aging) was already planned.
Ok. Its offical.You have RUINED the good name of pokémon more than Diamond and Pearl.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Ok. Its offical.You have RUINED the good name of pokémon more than Diamond and Pearl.

...how did DPPt ruin the series? They are, by FAR, the most enjoyable of the games, and the plot... it might SOUND nonsencicle, but they were going to KILL EVERY LIVING THING. And they nearly succeded. Meanwhile, Team Rocket was taking over 1 city in RBY and trying to get their boss back and being general idiots in gen2.

Personally, I think gen1 was worst. Followed by Gen2, which ironically were the first games of the series I ever played and the ones that got me hooked.

Mr.Silver

Years
...how did DPPt ruin the series? They are, by FAR, the most enjoyable of the games, and the plot... it might SOUND nonsencicle, but they were going to KILL EVERY LIVING THING. And they nearly succeded. Meanwhile, Team Rocket was taking over 1 city in RBY and trying to get their boss back and being general idiots in gen2.

Personally, I think gen1 was worst. Followed by Gen2, which ironically were the first games of the series I ever played and the ones that got me hooked.
I wasn't talking plotwise. i ment pokemon wise.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
Ignore him, Silver... he does this all the time. There's no point in arguing.

So yuoaman... when is the real update coming?

Back