• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
DONT HATE THE WIERDOS KJ THEY'RE WHAT MAKES THE BUS FUN.
BUT ONCE THEY SIT NEXT TO YOU YOU REALISE HOW INSANE THEY ARE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TELL YOU STORIES WITH NO REFERENCE POINTS THAT MAKE NO SENSE. IS THAT YOUR IDEA OF FUN DROOMPH? IS IT?!

Some of them do make me laugh on occasion though, I won't lie.

droomph

weeb
Years
BUT ONCE THEY SIT NEXT TO YOU YOU REALISE HOW INSANE THEY ARE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TELL YOU STORIES WITH NO REFERENCE POINTS THAT MAKE NO SENSE. IS THAT YOUR IDEA OF FUN DROOMPH? IS IT?!

Some of them do make me laugh on occasion though, I won't lie.

If you laugh even once it's tots worth it. But for some reason I like taking the bus. The big yellow fart-buses, however...

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I have never been on a public bus before

aside from school buses but those are different!!
Not here. I remember once I came home from college at around 3pm, on the way back to my home town. There was me and probably one or two other people on the bus. Suddenly we pull up by one of the chaviest schools in the area, and about 30 to 40 7-11 year olds pile onto the bus, all talking with raised voices over one another. I didn't even know chavs existed in primary school, but apparently they do.
If you laugh even once it's tots worth it. But for some reason I like taking the bus. The big yellow fart-buses, however...
I enjoy bus journeys as long as I have music and a soft drink and crazy people don't sit next to me. :D

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Buses are probably my lest favourite thing that I've had to deal with. The worst was coming home from school and basically falling asleep every time even though I wasnt tired. Really made me frustrated!

Planes are the worst thing though.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I take the bus home 3 days a week and I've never had any weird experiences. Probably because I race to the back of the bus each time to avoid all the weird people who sit at the front. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I have been taking buses several times a week since I was like... 5 or so XD To get to school, to get to Uni, to go anywhere in the city. Even after we finally got a Metro station in my street, buses still are a substantial part of my life. If I can choose though, I'll get the Metro, it's faster, cleaner and has a much better security. And no traffic jams!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I never take buses n_n I've only taken them alone a few times and well... just getting Pop to drive me places if I want is easier lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How are those driving lessons coming along?

Imma assume you're tailoring to me and even if you're -not-, quite wonderfully! I'm very jealous of Touj who has gotten her license now in around the same-ish time but I'm lazy kinda because there's tiny things I need to perfect and I haven't got around to perfecting them :( or I do one week and suck the next week loool.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I've been a qualified driver for almost 2 years now, but insurance is too expensive for me to be able to afford a car :(.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh that'd suck :( In Australia insurance in general isn't overly an issue and idk if you get in an accident imo it should be up to the person that caused it and if you did everything right then there should be no issues. Naive opinion, ik but if you die... you die, and if you get injured make the person that caused it pay.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I remember there was this one time on the schoolbus that Erica and I (and a friend named Marilyn) went to sit at the back and these freaking.. ugh.. dirty gross "popular girls" told us to "get up off their seats" and we were like.. "excuse me? they are everyone's seats not yours.. we're not moving. We got here first."
And suddenly one like grabbed Erica's hair and like threw her to the ground and started trying to punch her in the face. Bus driver did absolutely freaking nothing and I grabbed her to try and scramble out of there because that was freaking dangerous. And the girls were being all "I'll kill you I'll slit your throat" etc etc. We were like "WTF!!"

Anyways because of other offenses too, they ended up getting expelled. We were gonna press charges but court can be annoying so we decided not to cause she and I were both ok.

.. Yeah.

Years
I remember there was this one time on the schoolbus that Erica and I (and a friend named Marilyn) went to sit at the back and these freaking.. ugh.. dirty gross "popular girls" told us to "get up off their seats" and we were like.. "excuse me? they are everyone's seats not yours.. we're not moving. We got here first."
And suddenly one like grabbed Erica's hair and like threw her to the ground and started trying to punch her in the face. Bus driver did absolutely freaking nothing and I grabbed her to try and scramble out of there because that was freaking dangerous. And the girls were being all "I'll kill you I'll slit your throat" etc etc. We were like "WTF!!"

Anyways because of other offenses too, they ended up getting expelled. We were gonna press charges but court can be annoying so we decided not to cause she and I were both ok.

.. Yeah.

I'd ****ing cut their throats if I saw them bullying you guys. Well, OK I wouldn't literally cut their throats but I certainly could unleash some violence against them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Ouch, Kura and Erica (and Marilyn... wherever you are)! That must have been a horrible experience. Most buses aren't like that, I'm pleased to say.

Indeed, when I was in America, it was my primary mode of transportation. While US buses aren't as swish as their European counterparts (like most public transport), they're getting better than they used to be. My grandad told me stories of Greyhound buses back in the day, and they weren't good ones! If you need a cheap way to get around, I'd honestly recommend them.

droomph

weeb
Years
*****z be *****z

I remember in 4th grade I had to take this bus every day where a black girl would yell the whole way home. It was basically the only way she knew how to talk apparently. It got so annoying once she got kicked off the bus for a whole week. Thank god I don't have to go through that. Pleasanton isn't ghetto, thank god.

MEGA-HUGE EDIT: IT WASN'T BECAUSE SHE WAS BLACK, BUT SHE DEFINITELY ANNOING. DON'T KILL ME OVERLORD I'M VERY INNOCENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back