• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
There's this Spanish teacher in my school that's wow.

My school's filled with hot guy teachers though, according to the girls.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The teacher of those classes I'm in is a 69-year-old man.
So I can't contribute to this conversation. T:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think the idea of being attracted to a teacher is kind of messed up, honestly. x; So I'm cool with having him as a teacher.

droomph

weeb
Years
I think the idea of being attracted to a teacher is kind of messed up, honestly. x; So I'm cool with having him as a teacher.

I think it's because it distracts from the learning when romance is involved.

My teacher said that once we graduate we can have alllllllllllllllllllllll the romance we want with him/her but until then we can't date them.

Years

I view that sort of attraction as a natural thing to have happen on occasion, given that so many teens have had crushes on celebrities that are the age of their youngest teachers. In that regard, it's not as much of a stretch as you'd think. A crush on a teacher is certainly not something desirable when you're still in school, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Drakow, if they did that, then I think no one would pay attention still.

Off topic, but the thread title keeps making me think of Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Getting Back Together" song. Cept instead of "we are never", it's weather. :c

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think it's because it distracts from the learning when romance is involved.

My teacher said that once we graduate we can have alllllllllllllllllllllll the romance we want with him/her but until then we can't date them.

This. Too much "politics" are involved.. not to mention there's the whole.. pedophile thing about it too :/ I don't care what anyone says, when you're 17 you are still developing and you obviously dont have the same life experiences and ability to make informed decisions than when you're older. (It's true, don't you ever think back 2-3 years ago and just think "oh god why did I do that?")

Not to mention.. what the heck can a 17 year old offer someone who is in a whole different stage of their life other than the.. bodily goods? Love or not, it's not always up to love, but companionship and compatibility as well.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Off topic, but the thread title keeps making me think of Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Getting Back Together" song. Cept instead of "we are never", it's weather. :c
"We are never also dog meat"? Dipu, what are you on?

Also, a while ago, I was forced to listen to my mother and best friend sing that together, over and over again. Just that line. T: I don't know how I feel about their sharing taste in music.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I never had a crush on any of my teachers. I didn't think this was right.
I wouldn't care if my mother had the same music taste as my female best friend.

Nothing Is Real

It's all in the mind you know!
Years
On the topic of being attracted to teachers, there was a science teacher at my school who was rather hot.

Also, the receptionist in my department at university is unbelievably attractive (and she has a sexy American accent). Yeah, I've definitely been attracted to members of staff at least once. And why not? They're humans too.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

"We are weather , weather, weather, getting back together." Sounds better than the song Taylor made.

I don't think I'd had a crush on any of my teacher most of them weren't that pretty.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Weather weather weather weather weather also dog meat getting back together.
Sounds ... interesting

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Speaking of bad songs!!!! don't forget to mention

Spoiler:
>.<

Crushes on Teachers..that sucks how about teachers crushes on you!? x.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back