• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Right now I'm at summer school, doing Global Studies and a Sociology class on Economics.

As for fandom stuff I am keeping up with Manga updates, Summer Anime (SAO, KC, TE, etc) and almost done with 2 seasons of Baka and Test. I might pick up Welcome to the NHK after this.

I'm also reading 1635: The Papal Stakes. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been so busy playing Kingdom Hearts on my freetime I haven't caught up with anything else. Need to see if there is a new chapter of Detective Conan (I remember reading a new one quite recently so I'm not too sure) and see about catching up with Naruto.

... and do my tags. Though no one but Rossu and Nii because I bore him all the time about them knows what I'm really talking about pft.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If college stuff doesn't get in the way today I have a few RP-related things I need to do myself. Primarily, introduce Mei in-character and maybe watch the episodes bitty!Natsu appears in in the first season for iconing + refresher.

Please, classes, don't assign too much ;;

Years

I have to make up for what Diablo is leaving behind.

Studies are always someone's priority but I'll definitely miss his humor.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, that sure was a quick conversion then.
Sort of reminds me of how you managed to go from wanting to be in Lerroux' new regime to being his opponent in a matter of minutes back in April.

Oh well. To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back