• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
This is what made me start listing to Korn - One person in this music vid played Yuri in RA2 and YR, at the time my favorite games.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Korn and Linkin park in a matter of minutes, I don't think I can handle this anymore.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've done the same thing as Dipu there mainly because I've never played the games.

I was just playing with flax seeds (I age, but I don't mature, apparently) and accidentally burned my hands. They also made my hands smell like tea. T:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Didn't think I'd find another Korn fan here tbh lol.

If I recall right I had the Evolution, Chopped & Screwed, and Unplugged albums back when I was around 15 or so.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
God damn now I need to post a rebuttal before this thread goes to crap.

Best song from their best album.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I was thinking of posting Evolutions vid too.

I haven't seen many of their vids though. The only other one I've seen is Hold On.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, that sounds disgusting. D;

Obligatory music sharing. I:

Edit:
@Xulek
Considering I *think* it's only for B/W 2, no. Even if it were for B/W, I might not get it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
This thread's music tastes:
MADNESS.gif

Elendil irl:
tumblr_m22y1hHU7A1r8d2mio1_400.gif

I swear you guys are doing this just to annoy me now. Oh come on, at least post the proper Metallica:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Nah if I wanted to annoy you darlin I'd just brag about my gamerscore on my 360 now lol. Praise the Lord I'm a gentleman though.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm saying that the music in this thread is driving me up a wall. Its literally the 13yr old opinion of what good music is.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The music they posted don't really bother me.

They will once they start posting BOTDF, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber and all those crap.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Sure that stuff is undeniably bad, but rock wise its still the bottom of the barrel stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back