• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Can you tell me the "path" to change background
qMsMo2v.png
So you want to change the PWT screen background? Unless I'm mistaken (and I very well could be), I don't think you can change that.

Cyclone

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Just beat the E4 and Champion. What's worth doing at this point? I'm not a huge fan of most of the legendaries. I've seen what the walkthrough says, but is anything actually worth it at this point?

PWT is fun. Theres the Battle subway. I train for competitive play if you want to be serious about this.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Yes I know, Hack rom,however, they told me in another forum, thanks anyway for having responded to me: D

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Can I continue my save and enable the Challenge Mode? Or the effects of Challenge Mode are applicable only when you restart a New Game?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Challenge Mode will work if you are on the same save file. If you restart your save file and start a New Game, your keys will disappear actually.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Any advice on my current team.

Golduck
Lucario
Arcanine
Serperior
Krookodile
-----

for the last spot I'm choosing between Galvantula and Crobat. Any suggestion?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Any advice on my current team.

Golduck
Lucario
Arcanine
Serperior
Krookodile
-----

for the last spot I'm choosing between Galvantula and Crobat. Any suggestion?

This isn't really the place for team building help, rather you should use in-game team questions to get more suited responses~

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
I was playing Black 2 the other day and I noticed this sparkley like snow falling, not like the regular snowfall. Did anybody else see this? Did I miss something significant or something?

Years
I was playing Black 2 the other day and I noticed this sparkley like snow falling, not like the regular snowfall. Did anybody else see this? Did I miss something significant or something?

You must be talking about Diamond Dust. It's found in Icirrus City (also Mt. Silver and Snowpoint City in the 4th Generation games) and on certain days during the Winter months (April, August, December) although I do know December 31 is one of those dates where it's guaranteed to appear. It doesn't act like usual hail though.

In fact, seeing Diamond Dust can actually get you a medal.

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
aahh!! I need help D:>
I had my lampent holding the lucky egg to double exp, then i used the dusk stone on it to evolve it...and it vanished the lucky egg DX Nooo! Is there any other way to obtain one in White 2?

Or...where should i ask for someone to trade me for one? I was thinking i could post a request in the quick trade forum, but what i really need is a lucky egg, not a pokemon... :/ anyways...helps! D:>

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
aahh!! I need help D:>
I had my lampent holding the lucky egg to double exp, then i used the dusk stone on it to evolve it...and it vanished the lucky egg DX Nooo! Is there any other way to obtain one in White 2?

Or...where should i ask for someone to trade me for one? I was thinking i could post a request in the quick trade forum, but what i really need is a lucky egg, not a pokemon... :/ anyways...helps! D:>

The Quick Trade thread is for items as well. Also that is strange, the Lucky Egg shouldn't vanish.

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
i know huh? but i double checked everywhere, went to my pc boxes and selected "move items" so if it was being held by a different pokemon, id see it easily, and i double checked my bag to make sure it wasnt in there either...it was weird :/
Anyways, didnt know that. thank you much!

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
How do I change my wifi appearance? Because the dumb NPC randomly forced me to look like a preschooler....

Years
How do I change my wifi appearance? Because the dumb NPC randomly forced me to look like a preschooler....

I think I know how to answer your question:

Trainer_card_Black_White.png

I know this is a Black/White Trainer Card but I'm explaining here. You see the part that says "PKMN Trainer"? If you tap it you can change your Trainer class sprite used in the Union Room, and presumably wi-fi too. The sprites you can use are different depending on gender, and are as follows:

Male players - Roughneck, Scientist, PKMN Ranger, PKMN Breeder, Youngster, Preschooler, Hiker, Ace Trainer.
Female players - Nurse, Scientist, PKMN Ranger, PKMN Breeder, Lass, Preschooler, Parasol Lady, Ace Trainer.

These Trainer classes are also used for the NPC fans who visit Join Avenue.

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Male players - Roughneck, Scientist, PKMN Ranger, PKMN Breeder, Youngster, Preschooler, Hiker.
Female players - Nurse, Scientist, PKMN Ranger, PKMN Breeder, Lass, Preschooler, Parasol Lady.

These Trainer classes are also used for the NPC fans who visit Join Avenue.

Did you forget the Ace Trainers? My trainer class is always an Ace Trainer, and they also keep coming to my Join Avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back