• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
6/10,
There are some some minor flaws into that slowking and it is colored somewhat light

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
^ Ninja. D:

Well, it's organized. The banner is high quality too. Everything's blue. Overall, quite good.

8.3//10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Too much of text doesn't make a good signature. Also, it's kinda messy, tbh. The colors don't go well together either.

3//10

Quick Suggestion: Try to lessen the amount of text. Also, try to make it organized and use colors that blend with each other pretty well. ;D

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
7/10
That signature to the naked eye looks very nice but there is no blending with the render and the background and what is that green orange thing next to his gun? So in all its just a render slapped on to a background with some css c:, BUT~! it looks nice

Melody

Banned
Years
10/10

A rare rating, even from me, but I think it's artistic, creative, cute and well composed (CSS, Alignment, ect)

Note that I don't give this rating simply because I like the characters, but because I feel the signature in it's entirety is supremely individualistic and creative.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I'm not a big fan of the colors matched together, hot pink makes it a little blinding with the blue being difficult to mix in.
Overall, 6/10. I will give you a plus on how the colors match Porygon-Z though. :)

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
2/10
Never cared for trainer card sigs.
The color combination is not the best. and its low quality.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
10/10

Cirno~ ♥

I've always like your sigs, ReyRey, and this one is no different. xD

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
9/10
It looks great except for the text at the bottom of your signature "i am the strongest" took me awhile to figure what that said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back