• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHE'S FAT AND BLUE AND WET

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Everybody congratulate Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, to modding Pokémon General! Let's all celebrate as she marries the section! Welcome back to staff bb :]

Years
Congrats congrats congrats! I'm pretty surprised to see us getting a new Pokemon General moderator so soon but you're more than deserving. You contribute so much to the forum as a whole so I can see why it was such a fast decision, ehe. Looks like I'll be popping into Pokemon General more from now on. :~D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
RHCP <3

it's weird to see both you AND Skymin's name blue but 'grats. maybe I'll venture out to your forum sometime! :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Awesome, everEND. <3 Congrats on getting mawded again! ;D This time you'll do a good job in Pokemon General...I mean, I wouldn't be surprised you're good with that stuffz. Good luck. <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
OH MY GOSH! :D Congrats on being a mod once again Red! I'm sure you'll make a Pokemon General a good place and fun to be there. I'll be sure to post there more haha.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
ERMAHGERD RED! Congrats being staff yet again! Being able to roleplay with you lets me see how you can be a great mod, with your nice attitude and stuff...

Here, have a Fat Vriska! She's fat, blue, and maybe not that wet BUT she does control Hussie so YOU BETTER CONTROL THOSE ADMINS RIKA! (oh and Vriska and Rika sounds alike :33)

c54.png

Years
As soon as I saw Toujours disguised as a regular member I had a feeling you were the one who was going to replace her. And I'm glad you were chosen because blue suited you better than green imo.

I was only new to PC the last time you were a mod, so I never got to see much of you in action in the Roleplay Corner back then. But let's hope your second stint lasts as long as your first, cos you pulled a Shivi on us. Getting modded in a section in the past and then remodded in a different section years later.

Now Rika, the staff has missed you so much, and go swing that noob hammer once again. GO GET 'EM GURL!

And I do promise you can make some new improvements to Pokemon General.

- Hikari

Years
I don't really know you so it will seem odd of me to post, but you have promoted a lot of good discussion in the Pokemon General of late and I was surprised you weren't a moderator already. It seems like a perfect appointment, good luck in your duties!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Congrats and welcome back to the team. Vine whip those nubs into shape! Not that there's anything wrong with any body shape. :P Also, greeeeeen!

tumblr_mcyta5cqpH1r5o8p2o1_500.png

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yay, congratulations and welcome back to staff! I've never talked to you before, so this is cool. :3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I would of thought you would do something to do more with the Roleplay Corner Red haha.

Well done anyhow, good luck on your new role! Awesome bold blue name too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You know, just writing it as "She's wet" would've been awesome.

Congratulations, RHCP! :D You have past experience and so I'm sure you'll do an excellent job this time around too. Just have fun while on staff. Try to spam as much as possible in the staff DCC and break as many rules as possible, okay? Oh, and those who break rules don't get kicked out. Those who do not, in fact, are, though. Yeah, things changed a bit while you were gone. ;]

lmao anyway, hope you and Brendino help PG rise to the heavens. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I just decided to post here after all! And make alllll the replies.

Everybody congratulate Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, to modding Pokémon General! Let's all celebrate as she marries the section! Welcome back to staff bb :]
Thanks babe. You now share me with a man and a forum, how's that feel?

Congratulations Red!!! Well deserved! Welcome back to the staff <333
Thank you Kura :D:D <3

Congrats congrats congrats! I'm pretty surprised to see us getting a new Pokemon General moderator so soon but you're more than deserving. You contribute so much to the forum as a whole so I can see why it was such a fast decision, ehe. Looks like I'll be popping into Pokemon General more from now on. :~D
Yeah it went a bit fast maybe :x But the forum screamed for a mod so I'm happy it got one and it doesn't hurt that it was me haha! Do pop by~!<3

RHCP <3

it's weird to see both you AND Skymin's name blue but 'grats. maybe I'll venture out to your forum sometime! :)
I'll drag you there otherwise ;D thanks pal<3

Awesome, everEND. <3 Congrats on getting mawded again! ;D This time you'll do a good job in Pokemon General...I mean, I wouldn't be surprised you're good with that stuffz. Good luck. <3
Thank you! Haha we'll see, maybe I'll crash the site or something a few times but OH WELL some casualties are obligatory!

OH MY GOSH! :D Congrats on being a mod once again Red! I'm sure you'll make a Pokemon General a good place and fun to be there. I'll be sure to post there more haha.
Thanks again! And like I said in VM, you should! I'll welcome you with smilies and stuff :D:D

ERMAHGERD RED! Congrats being staff yet again! Being able to roleplay with you lets me see how you can be a great mod, with your nice attitude and stuff...

Here, have a Fat Vriska! She's fat, blue, and maybe not that wet BUT she does control Hussie so YOU BETTER CONTROL THOSE ADMINS RIKA! (oh and Vriska and Rika sounds alike :33)

c54.png
afskdshdkjf

dat
fat
vriska
xD

Thank you Gunner!! I'll keep roleplaying, just so you know ;) I have many hearts these days but as of now my biggest one is still in the Roleplay Corner you know. I can never forget my roots.

As soon as I saw Toujours disguised as a regular member I had a feeling you were the one who was going to replace her. And I'm glad you were chosen because blue suited you better than green imo.

I was only new to PC the last time you were a mod, so I never got to see much of you in action in the Roleplay Corner back then. But let's hope your second stint lasts as long as your first, cos you pulled a Shivi on us. Getting modded in a section in the past and then remodded in a different section years later.

Now Rika, the staff has missed you so much, and go swing that noob hammer once again. GO GET 'EM GURL!

And I do promise you can make some new improvements to Pokemon General.

- Hikari
Thanks Hikari! Pulled a Shivi haha yeah I guess. Yeah we'll try to make improvements ;)

I don't really know you so it will seem odd of me to post, but you have promoted a lot of good discussion in the Pokemon General of late and I was surprised you weren't a moderator already. It seems like a perfect appointment, good luck in your duties!
Thank you, that warms a lot! :D

Congrats and welcome back to the team. Vine whip those nubs into shape! Not that there's anything wrong with any body shape. :P Also, greeeeeen!

tumblr_mcyta5cqpH1r5o8p2o1_500.png
cuute!! Thanks tb :D

Yay, congratulations and welcome back to staff! I've never talked to you before, so this is cool. :3
There's a first for everything! Thank youuu.

I would of thought you would do something to do more with the Roleplay Corner Red haha.

Well done anyhow, good luck on your new role! Awesome bold blue name too.
Well, I guess even I evolve :D Thank you Scyke, you'll still be seeing me in the RPC though, of course!

Weird. I could have sworn you were already a mod, but congratulations!
I used to be ^^ Two years ago. Feels good to be back :3 Thank you!

Hey Rika, congrats on making it back to staff! It was definitely not a surprise because you've contributed so much to PC, and you've been pretty much a very level-head person in general, so you deserve this position 110 imo! n_n
Naww, thank you! I get so happy that you are saying that :D

You know, just writing it as "She's wet" would've been awesome.

Congratulations, RHCP! :D You have past experience and so I'm sure you'll do an excellent job this time around too. Just have fun while on staff. Try to spam as much as possible in the staff DCC and break as many rules as possible, okay? Oh, and those who break rules don't get kicked out. Those who do not, in fact, are, though. Yeah, things changed a bit while you were gone. ;]

lmao anyway, hope you and Brendino help PG rise to the heavens. Good luck!
lmao

I'll make sure to not behave too well! At least not in there. And of course we will, thank you!!

Congrats for becoming a mod, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, and I hope you'll make Pokemon General section better!
Thanks :D and we surely will, so you should stop by and post!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
HiHi ^-^
I don't really know you since I don't leave the Challenges Section often, but I thought I'd congratulate you and leave you some cute little Bulbasaur and its evolutions as a way of saying thanks for bringing your contribution to the awesomeness of PC o.o
bulbasaur_2_0_by_kaitlynclinkscales-d4726wz.png

failvysaur_by_kaitlynclinkscales-d4b1jb3.png

venasaur_v3_by_kaitlynclinkscales-d5syao6.png

Credits to KaitlynClinkscales for the cute chibis (as per her request to be given credit should her images be posted elsewhere)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Congrats on getting modded! :)
Good luck and have fun! I hope you and Brendino will make Pokemon General section awesome! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dammit, I hate it when life takes me away from important moments like this.

It seems I'm rather late, but better late then never, right? Congratulations, Red! I'm going to say this right now, I've ALWAYS loved you usernames. It's so damn original, and yet, it isn't! You've already been a part of the staff before, so I'm sure you'll be fine, but it can't hurt to wish you luck anyway, right? Welcome back to the staff!

Back