• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Jack Jacobs

(Friends) He didn't really have any friends at the academy other than his own pokemon, those people he used to hang out with were more of acquaintances to tell the truth. "Sure" Jack answered nervously he didn't have any want or need to track them down. "Ummm yeah 783-0833" wandering why but being friendly Jack gave her his number.

Blade took up a place beside Jack, closed his eyes and went down on one knee in an attempt to regain some energy that he had lost during the battle. He opened his eyes slightly after hearing about another scizor but quickly ignored it, (A scizor for a bodygaurd huh) Jack thought of Blade as a that sometimes but many more words were there to describe it best friend being one of them.

Before Jack could even say anything more to Lucia, a Tepig had jumped into his lap and before he knew it was licking his face without end until a female trainer finally took him up. Jack couldn't be upset with the girl, thanks to her he was able to meet a pokemon he has only been able to read about and it even licked his face kinda funny if you think about it.

"Name's Jack, nice to meet you two" Jack greeted her nicely, no sense having an attitude before he got to know the person.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia eagerly put in his number. "I'll text you later then that way you can get my number."

Tyro ran up to Roberto, "Dude! Did you see that awesome battle! It was so amazing! I was like pushing out so much fire and he was using his wings and it was awesome!"

Roberto nodded his head, his eyes constantly looking around, "Yes, I saw Tyro."

Suddenly a Tepig ran up to Jack and began to lick and soon after that a girl came up that Lucia supposed was the Tepig's trainer. Roberto tensed up but that was always natural for Roberto. He wouldn't attack unless provoked. The girl's name was Bree and after Jack greeted Lucia spoke up, "Greetings Bree. My name is Lucia Francisco Bernavard. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Tyro jumped up with energy, "Dude! A new trainer already! We could have another battle!" Tyro ran up to Lucia and pulled her up from the bench, "Lucia! Let's have another battle I'm itching for some action!" He eagerly hopped on his feet and Lucia sighed, "No, Tyro, not another battle."

The Combusken groaned and let his arms drop, "Well, you are the trainer." He walked away dragging his feet as Lucia sighed, "He'll get over it."

Tyro went back to Roberto, "So, what are we going to do now Roberto? You wanna train! I wanna train! This will be the perfect spot to train!" Tyro was once again hopping excitedly.

Lucia smiled, "Just like that. He has a short attention span."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

The maroon Houndour created a dark ball and fired it at Kaida. The dragon tried to jump out of the way, but was unsuccessful as the ball hit her leg and made her fall down, her hard head making a small hole on the floor. Kaida then hit the Houndour with Crush Claw again, but after the attack she didn't look like she could take much more damage.

Jimmy Vincent was aware of this. He could see that his baby dragon was very hurt and that the next few attacks could end up taking her down. And he didn't want that to happen. He grabbed the last Pokéball he had in his bag, and looked at Kaida. He aimed at the maroon Houndour and threw the Pokéball at him. The hound turned into a red light before being sent inside. He struggled to get out of the spherical device, but the battle had taken a lot out of him and after many times the Pokéball shook, a clicking could be heard.

Jimmy approached the ball and grabbed it. He looked at Kaida with a smile on his face, and patted her head. The baby dragon responded by wrapping her arms around the rebellious-looking kid with ripped clothing.

"Good job, Kaida. Now it's time to go home." Jimmy said. Kaida nodded and they both left the volcano grounds, leaving nothing but a hole in the rocky floor.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice, along with Hilda and the rest of the class, left the swamplands. As she was about to walk away from the group, she remembered something. She had lent a pair of boots to Mark, and she thought she would ask to have them back. She looked around and saw him talking to Daniel. Then she didn't know what to do. It would be rude to interrupt a conversation, but if she didn't tell him about it both of them would forget about her boots. Not that there was a problem with letting Mark keep the boots, but she wanted to have them with the rest of her stuff. She closed her eyes and stepped towards Mark.

"Mark, um, hi!" she said, "Sorry to interrupt, but..."

She paused. She thought that perhaps she should wait for a little while, until Mark got to his Dorm room, to ask him to give her boots back to her.

Jello was still in Alice's arms, having some kind of conversation.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Bree Hastings
________________________________________________________​

Porkers kept fiddling around with his paws for some strange reason, probably just itchy. Bree's attention turned to the boy, as he said, "Name's Jack, nice to meet you two" Bree smiled, so his name was Jack. Nice. Then another girl introduced herself, "Greetings Bree. My name is Lucia Francisco Bernavard. It's a pleasure to meet you." Bree did a quick wave that was only for like one second, then said. "It's a pleasure to meet ya'll too." Porkers nodded in agreement, as the Tepig hopped on Jack's lap. Adorable lil' buddy. Then a Combusken ran by and pulled up Lucia from the bench. This pokemon was probably her's. Lucia sighed and said, "No, Tyro, not another battle." Did the pokemon want to have a battle with Bree? If so Bree would have said yes, pity.

The Combusken then walked away sadly, "He'll get over it." Bree giggled a bit. She watched the Combusken, for some reason he was happy again. Bree turned her attention to Lucia as she said. "Just like that. He has a short attention span." Bree slightly nodded. "That reminds me 'bout that time at the ranch. Ore Grumpig wanted'a battle lil' Porkers here when he was just a hatchlin'. He got sad 'n' grumpy, but immediately became happy again once he had walked over to our jolly'n Milktank." She said, as she breathed to continue. "Good times, I sure miss the 'old ranch." Pushing the thought of the ranch being sold away, Bree smiled. "So where do you folks come from?" She asked in a Jolly tone.

Meanwhile Porkers jumped down from the bench, and headed over to where that Combusken wen't. "Te-Tepig!" (Howdy there, Im Porker!) He said, tugging on the Combusken's leg.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Just about around the same time, Oscar requested a battle from Daniel. He sure was getting popular... but this would give him some more time to prepare. He figured he could watch the battle as well, and maybe learn something from that.

"Sounds good to me. I can meet up with you two and observe that battle. Granted I doubt I could give too great advice but it oughta be fun nonetheless." Mark said. He turned to Alice afterwards. Right... boots... well they were out of the swamp by now after all.

"...oh yeah! I almost forgot these boots were yours... haha." Mark said as he slipped his feet out of the boots and handed them to Alice. He still had his other shoes in his bag so he took those out and started to put them back on.

"I seriously owe ya Alice. Your a real life saver. If you ever need a favor let me know!" Mark said.

Snype and Len followed Mark, and assumed everyone else would follow as well.

"I'd love to have you around! We gotta make up for lost time after all. Guess it depends on Bri more then anything!... and Mark but he's watched over you before. I'm sure it'll be fine." Snype said.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Within The Academy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valorie had decided to make her way out of class, seeing as a drunk chimp could throw better punches than her with no effort whatsoever. She was frustrated to say the least, and anxious. Was she ever not anxious? Probably, but it was hard to say for sure sometimes. She was now a the Pokemon Center, getting her pokemon back form the nurse. A couple had been in bad shape after a battle with N earlier that had sadly been interrupted. Oh well. It happened. At least it wasn't an outright loss, and yet she couldn't help the feeling that she hadn't been ready for that battle. Why wasn't she ready yet! She should've been ready ages ago! This of course was ignoring the fact she hadn't been a trainer for ages. In reality Valorie just always shot for the stars regardless of whether she was ready.

Valorie took her pokemon and moved out of the center in a hurry, making her way for the outdoors. She had things to do and bottoms to kick, she couldn't spend another /second/ in-doors! What she did not notice was an unfamiliar adult making his way along the halls, tossing a pokeball up and back into his hands casually. It was Drake, and she was moving directly past him.

"..."

Olivia - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia simply watched the doubt cloud Kenshin's expression for several moments before he gave up and looked down at her...-Was he looking at her skirt? After a brief moment he asked her if she was hurt and she coolly denied having scraped up her knees again... and promptly gave Kenshin a different thing to feel bad about.

"No..! No... I landed on my arms this time."

A brief flash of hee forearm revealed some very minor scraping and some redness.

"I can't feel it though, so I guess I must be fine."

She then brushed herself off again as if to check for hidden crumbs of dirt on her person before turning her back on Kenshin. When she next spoke she was rather enthusiastic sounding.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to go explore!~...maybe catch a new pokemon!"

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom

Elizabeth was torn from her thoughts by the sound of a male voice she hadn't quite put into memory yet. Turning around to face the male whom had stayed beyind she recognized him visually as the boy whom had talked to her and Anna in the library the other day. Her first reaction was mild non-verbal surprise. What had she said? She was looking for something? The figure of speech frustrated her slightly but judging by the familiar ball Takumi held out she was able to deduce and feel fairly confident of she knew the meaning. Fact of the matter was Tajikistan looked quite a bit older than her and was undoubtedly taller as well. Of course, nobody would ever directly ask the small person what was up with them. What if they got offended? Given, most of the staff that wasn't relatively new had some idea of 'what was up' with Elizabeth.

"I-um... I thank you..."

Takumi spoke of a desire to ask questions and Elizabeth wasn't all that thrilled, but she did not deny him. Takumi, rather than ask an actual quesion, began levitating one of her pokeballs in the palm of his hand. This startled Elizabeth, because psychic powers of this nature were had never really been common, never mind easily controlled or powerful enough to start levitating stuff. Heck, Sabrina needed large unsightly gauntlets for that! ...Not that Elizabeth knew who Sabrina was. She did not take the floating ancient ball, but rather stared like a transfixed child, face aglow with wonder.

After a moment Takumi spoke again and Elizabeh gave her some of her attention, though her gaze was perpetually lost to the floating ball.

"I will not speak this to anybody..."

A brief moment of hesitation.

"...The world is...full of magic, everywhere... Just, nobody uses it..."

Elizabeth's sentence drifted off for a slightly longer moment.

"...here..."

Years
Jack Jacobs

The three continued with the pleasantries and Jack couldn't help but notice the annoyed look on Blades face. Jack smirked a bit Bree was talking so fast she had to stop for air at one point. The tepig had jumped on Jacks lap again (playful huh) the scenes between combusken and the others had Jack thinking about the rest of his pokemon but before that thought could develop further Bree asked another question.

"Kanto" Jack really couldn't bother to go into specifics at the moment and went back to thinking about his pokemon (I even had those guys in my box) Jack let out a sigh he was behind when he actually began to think about everything. When was his next class, when is he going to get some time to train and most importantly next battle? Jack smiled as the thoughts rolled around his head.

But for now just sitting on that bench with Bree and Lucia would just have to do.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia smiled, "Kanto as well. More specifically from Saffron City." Neither Bree nor Jack had reacted when she had announced her last name. Either that meant they didn't care that she was a Bernavard... or they didn't know who her family was. Either way was good for Lucia. It meant she could at least build up a reputation and make some friends before her history caught up with her.

Tyro was still eagerly speaking with Roberto about sparring when he felt something against his leg. Looking down he saw the small Tepig who introduced himself as Porker. "Dude! Rob look at the little dude!" Tyro smiled, "I'm Tyro, dude! An all around awesome Combusken! That red dude over there is Rob. He's tight laced so he's not much fun but I kick it however I want to!"

Roberto narrowed his eyes at Tyro, "Tyro, you know my duties. Duties that Samuel shares in and duties you should share in as well. Stop slacking off. And my name is Roberto, not Rob."

Tyro just rolled his eyes, "Rob, get a chill pill man! Hey, little dude, you want ta battle? I have some awesome moves and I could use another work out partner. I just got one today and it'll be totally radical if I could get another. So, you up for it dude?"

Roberto sighed, "Tyro, Lucia said no more battles."

Tyro chuckled, "Rob man, you gotta learn the language. All you got to do is look at the trainer with wide eyes and you can make them do anything! So, little dude you in?"

"So, Bree, you've been here long?" Lucia asked.

shinysweety

Years
Bree Hastings

"Kanto as well. More specifically from Saffron City." Lucia replied with a smile. Bree had heard of Saffron City, she had always wanted to go for a visit but the farm was way to busy. To many jobs to do. Although once Bailey had wen't to Saffron City , she said it was a huge place. Very busy and nice, but she also had said that it wasn't as good at the country side. Bree had agreed with her, to her the country was the right place. No smoke, noise, traffic, busyness. Only Fresh air, calm breeze, wide open Moorland space and peace. Well mostly. Meanwhile Porkers, the Combusken replied. "Dude! Rob look at the little dude!" He smiled and continued, "I'm Tyro, dude! An all around awesome Combusken! That red dude over there is Rob. He's tight laced so he's not much fun but I kick it however I want to!" Porkers nodded. "Pig!" (Agreed!) He said.

The red pokemon then said, "Tyro, you know my duties. Duties that Samuel shares in and duties you should share in as well. Stop slacking off. And my name is Roberto, not Rob." Porkers laughed "Rob, get a chill pill man! Hey, little dude, you want ta battle? I have some awesome moves and I could use another work out partner. I just got one today and it'll be totally radical if I could get another. So, you up for it dude?" Porkers nodded happily. A battle would be great training! Rob sighed, "Tyro, Lucia said no more battles." Porkers turned to the two pokemon owner. She was talking to Bree, he then turned back at the sound of Tyro's voice. "Rob man, you gotta learn the language. All you got to do is look at the trainer with wide eyes and you can make them do anything! So, little dude you in?"

With wide eye's, the Tepig smiled and nodded. "Tepig! T-T-Te-pig!" (Coun't me in folks!) "Tepig Tepig." (Watch this ya'll) He winked and padded over to Bree, then hopped on the bench. "So, Bree, you've been here long?" Lucia asked. Bree shook her head. "Ta tell you folks the truth, I just arrived a couple'a minuet's ago. I just wen't in 'n' put my bags 'way in my dorm. How 'bout you?" Bree asked. She spotted Porkers looking at her, with adorable wide eye's. "Tepig..." He said in a adorable voice. Porkers turned his head to the two pokemon behind, then let some fire come out of his nose. Of course, Bree knew what he meant. "You wanna have'a battle with 'emm?" She asked Porkers. Porkers nodded, and stared at bree cutely. "Weel..." She thought for a moment.

"Alright, but only if Lucia here sais it's fine."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
"Well, I myself have only been here for today. So I guess we're both new." She said with a smile.

It was then that Porker came back over to Bree and pulled the oldest trick in the book. He put on a pair of doe eyes and was using his adorable looks to get just what he wanted, a battle. When Bree told Porker her decision Lucia sighed, "Well, I already told Tyro n-"

"Lucia, please!" Lucia looked behind her to see Tyro on his knees. His eyes were wide as well and he had his hands together in a pleading manner. "Come on! Just one battle! I will never ask for anything every again!"

Roberto rolled his eyes at Tyro's actions but didn't move from his spot.

Lucia's stern face slowly disappeared and she sighed in exasperation. "Fine! We can have a battle."

Tyro let out a joyful cry and jumped up energetically and hugged Lucia. "Oh boy! Thank you! Dude, come on!" Tyro ran out onto the field followed by Lucia. "How many pokemon Bree?"

Years
Jack Jacobs

The entire situation was funny, the interaction between trainer and pokemon was always an interesting one and watching Bree and Lucias pokemon interact was rather comical. "Ok girls have fun i'll be back soon" Jack took off tapping Blade on the head as if to say get up and off towards the pokemon center. As Jack walked to the pokemon center something or should i say someone caught his eye, a trainer with a Sableye walking around (Mark?) He remembered that he had battled him already one of the first trainers he did on the island.

Jack shrugged it off he, wanted to treat his pokemon first and foremost and the bright smile of nurse Joy meant that healing was coming soon. Jack handed over his five pokeballs and Blade walked alongside her into a back room. In no time they returned Blade with a wrap on his right ankle, seemed the scizors injury was worse than he thought. "You good buddy?" Jack asked as he took back his pokeballs and exchanged a thank you smile with nurse joy. "It's nothing" Blade shrugged it off as nothing.

Jack came back to the bench to see that the battle hadn't yet started, thankfully. Jack took a seat, who to cheer on, the newcomer or the fancy battler (hmmmmm) well Jack sat back and watched on.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

"Hey Ruby." He greeted.

"Yeah, Mistress dropped me in the swamp water. No need to go further than that." He explained. Mistress giggled after his comment. 'ah...i know how it is to have a pokemon that likes pranks...' Ruby at Yuki's Pokeball or a moment. Kilik seemed to be in a hurry.

"Listen, I gotta get somewhere. You wanna come along?" He asked Ruby. 'Ofcourse, i've nothing else to do anyway.' Ruby replied grateful, actually wondering where they would go.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Byron slowly walked into class, CupCream following soon. Byron wore a very, very unpleasant expression on his face and he was mumbling things about Maxwell. Then he took up his textbook and said, "Class, we are going t start without that idiot Maxwell, I'm gonna give him the full course of punishment next time I see him but for now I'm just gonna let him go. So please turn to page 40, yes it's far away but this time it's fossil mining, teaching you how to get fossils without shattering them to a billion pieces."

Gen smirked. Then he chuckled. He was ridiculed by the expression CupCream made when she met Cynthia. Of course CupCream froze half of Gen's hair , as punishment.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice nodded and smiled at Mark. He didn't forget about the boots, after all! And she wasn't a bother! Or at least she didn't seem to be. Anyway, she was happy about it, and she happily took the birty boots she lent to Mark, which meant letting go of Jello again.

"Sure, no problem. Glad I could help!" she said.

She then looked at Jello and Chuck, who were still having a conversation, and then turned to Mark.

"Well, I'm off. See ya, Mark!" she said, and walked away from them, with Jello and Chuck following.

Jimmy Vincent

The rebellious-looking kid with ripped clothing and now messed up pompadour soon reached the Academy Grounds, with Kaida the Druddigon walking by his side. They both looked exhausted, but at the same time they looked pleased. That was one hell of a battle, and Jimmy couldn't wait to go back there again to train. Or maybe somewhere even tougher. But if he wanted to train more, he would have to heal up all his Pokémon first.

Jimmy reached the Pokémon Center in a matter of minutes. A girl that seemed to be in a rush passed by him. He didn't pay much attention and walked up to the Counter, where Nurse Joy was waiting.

"Hey, nurse, I need my Pokémon healed up, pronto."

"Okay. Just hand over your Pokémon and I will heal them in no time."

Jimmy handed over four Pokéballs, the ones containing Smokey, Grim, Starr and his newly caught Houndour. The nurse took them and then looked at the Druddigon that stood next to Jimmy.

"Um, what about that Druddigon?"the nurse asked.

"What about her?" Jimmy replied, "She's with me, can't you heal her?"

"I can. But shouldn't you send her back to her Pokéball and then give her to me?"

"She doesn't have one." Jimmy said, "She hatched form an egg some hours ago and she's been with me ever since."

"I see." the nurse said, "In that case..."

Then she gave Jimmy a Pokéball and told him to press the button against Kaida. Jimmy did as told and when he did, Kaida turned into a red light and got inside of the Pokéball. The device didn't even shake and clicked right away. Then Jimmy handed over the ball to the nurse, and she procceded to heal all of his Pokémon.

"Here you go." she said, "Sorry for the inconvenience. It's just so no other trainer can steal her."

"What?"

"Yes. Someone else could use a Pokéball to catch her if you haven't caught it yet. True, she's been with you since the Egg hatched, but she was still 'wild'."

Kaida then popped out of her Pokéball and gave Jimmy a tight hug, having heard the nurse's words. Then she growled, meaning she wouldn't get separated from Jimmy.

"Wow, she must be pretty close to you. But no matter how hard she fights, she will stand no chance against a Master Ball, for example. I know it's rare, but..."

"Master Ball?" Jimmy said, interrupting the nurse.

"Yes. A Pokéball that catches any Pokémon without fail."

"I see. Well, thanks!" Jimmy said, and stormed out of the Pokémon Center, followed by Kaida. There was an evil smile on his face...again. What could this boy be up to now?

shinysweety

Years
Bree Hastings

After Bree had made her decision, Lucia sighed and said. "Well, I already told Tyro n-" was cut off by Tyro, which was kneeling down with wide eye's. Aww. The other pokemon, Roberto rolled his eyes at the Combusken. "Fine! We can have a battle." Lucia decided. Secretly, Bree murmured "yes!" This was going to be her first battle! How exiting! Porkers was jumping up and down, then Porkers jumped onto Bree. She held the Tepig in her arms and softly scratched behind hid ear, making Porkers relax. Not much longer, Porkers jumped down from Bree's arm and sat down on the bench. Bree turned her attention to Lucia, Tyro was hugging her. How adorable! The two headed over to the field, Porkers followed them and then so did Bree.

"Ok girls have fun i'll be back soon" Bree heared Jack say. She nodded at Jack, then turned back to face Lucia with a smile. "How many pokemon Bree?" She asked. Bree had Porkers, Mika and Tofee, tht was all. Probably enough for a first battle though. "I have Three Pok'mon. How 'bout yourself?" Bree asked. In the meantime, Porkers headed over to Tyro. "Tepig! Te-Tepig!" (You'r goin' down! Farm style!) Porkers gave a battle ready pose, then jumped back a little. "Tpig Tepig ! Te-T-Tepig! Tepig Te!" (G'luck Tyro, this ain't gonna be a piece of cake ya know. Ready when you are, and out trainers.) Porkers smile smirked, then winked at Tyro and leaped back to be right next to Bree once again. Bree could tell Porkers was exited to be out of the farm and going to have a pokemon battle.

Bree sighed, this was going to be awesome! Her first battle out the farm... Porkers must be super duper exited, and probably the other pokemon too.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia smiled, "I have three as well, but Roberto does not usually battle. Roberto, would you care to partake in this one?"

The Scizor looked over and gave a small nod before he returned to his sentry duty. "Well, looks like he's in. Then how about we both use three pokemon?" Lucia released the weakened Samuel and pulled out a Hyper Potion and sprayed the Absol. As she kneeled near Samuel she whispered into his ears, "Show them what being a Bernavard means." Samuel gave a curt nod.

Lucia stood back up and Roberto moved over to stand behind her, "My first pokemon will by Tyro." The Combusken ran over and began to hop on the balls of his feet energetically.

"Dude! I've never seen farm style before! Be your best and I'll be my best as well dude!"

Lucia smiled at Bree, "You can go first Bree." Jack had come back was sitting on the bench just watching the two of them.

Bree was confident, but so was Lucia. Lucia doubted that Bree had the training the Lucia had gotten back at the estate so it was highly likely the Lucia would win. Lucia would not be going easy on her, doing so was not the Bernavard way. You always showed your opponent just how good you were, in and outside of the courtroom.

shinysweety

Years
Bree Hastings

"I have three as well, but Roberto does not usually battle. Roberto, would you care to partake in this one?" Lucia replied. Bree, Porkers and Lucia all turned to look at Rob. He gave a curt nod and then wen't back to doing whatever he was doing before. "Well, looks like he's in. Then how about we both use three pokemon?" Lucia asked. Bree gave a nod. "Sounds good'nuff to me!" Bree said. Porkers nodded happily, then looked at Bree in a way saying. 'Am I going first?' Bree watched Lucia release her pokemon. What pokemon was that? Nevermind. Bre took out two pokeballs and let out Milka the Milktank and Toffee, the Mareep. Both the pokemon huddled around Bree. "Now, no matter what happens mommy loves ya." Bree smiled to her pokemon.

"My first pokemon will by Tyro." She said, Bree looked at her pokemon. "Mine will'a be Toffee then." Bree noticed Jack had come back and sat on a bench, looking at them. Bree didn't really care if she won or lost, as long as she had fun and her pokemon too. "You can go first Bree." Lucia called out Bree nodded. "If'n that's alright with you then." Toffee headed infront of Bree, the Mareep seemed confident. "Alright! Let's start thing off then, Toffee use'a Screech!" Toffee nodded and used the move Screech. This should lower Tyro's defense a little, giving Toffee a chance. Once the Screeching stopped, Toffee began to move around.

The Mareep jumped from one side, to another. In the meantime Porkers cheered on Toffee, this was farm style.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Bree released her two other pokemon, a Miltank and a Mareep. Well, it looked like her pokemon came directly from that farm she lived on. If that was true then these pokemon probably didn't have a whole load of battle experience. That was just another plus for Lucia. The first pokemon Bree sent out was the Mareep who was named Toffee. Bree was quick to start and had Toffee use a screech. Tyro cried out as he clutched his ears in pain and even Lucia had to slightly cover her ears from the loud noise.

Tyro managed to recover relatively quickly from the Screech, no doubt due to his energetic level. "Tyro, get ready with Bulk Up!" The Combusken eagerly flexed as his arms and chest become more defined with muscle. Tyro still hopped energetically and pointed past Toffee right at Porkers, "I'm not going down until I get to fight you dude!"

Lucia saw the gesture and smiled, it seemed that Tyro had an agenda with Porkers. Well, that resolve would help him do his best in battle. "Tyro, get ready to dodge any attack Toffee throws at you!"

Samuel meanwhile looked up at Roberto, "I think this is going to be a massacre."

Roberto merely shrugged, "Looks can be deceiving. Let's just watch it play out for now."

shinysweety

Years
Bree Hastings

Tyro managed to quickly recover from the Screech, but Bree wasn't surprised. "Tyro, get ready with Bulk Up!" Lucia called to her pokemon. Bree wasn't so sure that she was gonna win, Porkers might take out a pokemon since he was the only one with best training. In the farm Bethany, Bailey and Bree used to have pokemon battle's together. Porkers had once found a ever stone and had eaten it before he even knew what it did. Poor Porkers. But he didn't care that much. Snapping out of her thoughts, Bree noticed that Tyro looked more muscled now because of the bulk up. It seemed to be a strong move. Tyro was glaring right past Toffee to Porkers. "I'm not going down until I get to fight you dude!" Porkers heard Tyro say.

The Tepig nodded and let some fire breath out of his nose, before turning back to Toffee and continue Cheerleading. "Tyro, get ready to dodge any attack Toffee throws at you!" Lucia called out. Dodge any? What if he wouldn't be able to dodge? "Alright Toffee! Continually use Thunde'wave towards Tyro!" Bree ordered her Pokemon. Toffee nodded and gave a happy cry, then twisted and let the energy pulse up in her tail before she began to make Thunderwave attack's. If Tyro dodged one, he would have to dodge many more. Now it was just a matter of time before he became Paralyzed. Meanwhile, Porkers started to do twists in the air and cat wheels.

"Te-Te-Tepig!" (Go go Tofee!)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia gritted her teeth as the Thunder Wave hit Tyro dead on. The Combusken cried out as his body froze up and small amounts of static discharged from his body. Lucia had to admit this would make the battle much harder. With Tyro paralyzed his body could freeze up unexpectedly. Tyro needed to take down Toffee quickly before the paralysis kicked in."Tyro, go in close and hit Toffee with a Double Kick!"

Tyro managed to move and ran right up to the Mareep, "Kiss my feet!", Tyro shouted. He kicked at Toffee with his left leg before quickly picking up his right leg and swung it as well. Lucia smiled, with Tyro's increase in strength he would be dealing an increase in damage, so maybe another double kick or a flamethrower would take out Toffee. Or it could take more damage. Lucia just had to see how Toffee would take the damage.

Roberto looked up, "Well, Bree does have some tricks up her sleeves."

Samuel chuckled, "But nothing like mine. Once I get out there I think our tactics will be more than enough to take out the rest of her team."

Roberto looked at him, "We shall see."

Back