• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

There's a chicken pox thing going on at Gora, but I think I'll wait 'til Anghel's somewhat situated into the RP to do any sort of event XD;

Customer Looking at Batteries: "My friend asked me to pick her up some D batteries, but I'm not sure which ones to get."

(Customer holds up a package with 10 D batteries in it and a package with 12 D batteries in it)

Customer: "What's the difference between 10D and 12D? I don't want to get the wrong ones."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm a cruel person and didn't wait for Mithos to get situated before tossing him into the event. It was just too good to pass up. ;w; So now he's getting tramu'd. I'm such a horrible person.

... oh humanity. you scare me.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Invisible Children may be a little questionable at certain points, but at least this brings attention to the actual things that happen in Africa all the time for once :V

Well, even if it is fake, I still think some things being said about it are just so . . . wrong. Some of the Youtube comments I saw? Doesn't give me hope for humanity. Too many @$$holes/bigots running around out there.

There is a cat sitting on my lap, and I'm hungry. . . . I'm going to eat it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, I think tossing Anghel into an event will cause trauma for the others. Especially if said event is an Action post (though events usually are). Gotta love hallucinogenic pheromones, fff.

OK, back to reading more stories about stupid people saying stupid things! /will tag at night

Edit:

Tech Support: "All right…now double-click on the File Manager icon."

Customer: "That's why I hate this 'Windows'–because of the icons–I'm a Protestant, and I don't believe in icons."

Tech Support: "Well, that's just an industry term sir. I don't believe it was meant to-"

Customer: "I don't care about any 'industry terms'. I don't believe in icons."

Tech Support: "Well…why don't you click on the 'little picture' of a file cabinet…it's a 'little picture', okay?"

Customer: *hangs up*

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
101 dalmations.

Great, Roswell person, now you've got me looking at that website. -.-;
EDIT: omigawd the very first story I looked at is from near where I live. lol

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yaaaaaaay :D

Customer: "What movie just came out on video that's like Lord of the Rings?"

Me: "I'm not sure, we haven't gotten any big titles this week and definitely nothing that's like Lord of the Rings…"

Customer: "Well, I saw a commercial that said, 'Now available at your local *** Video'…and this is my local *** video."

Me: "Hmmm, let me check with another manager." (I call up to the office)

Me (to manager): "What came out this week besides Jeepers Creeper?"

Customer: "JEEPERS CREEPERS! That's it!"

Me: "We have that, but it's nothing like Lord of the Rings."

Customer: "Yeah it has monsters in it, it's like Lord of the Rings." *customer walks away*

Too lazy to bold and italicize this time :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had a bit of fun coloring icons and the like while PC was down. Though it was a shame because I wanted to change my avatar right when it went down hurrhurr.

Years
107. I was working during the down time, so it really didn't impact my plans.

Except for on my break, which I just used the time I would have used to browse PC listening to music and eating more of the pizza they provided for today.

Years

o1wtO.png

This made me giggle for some reason.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's Saturday, I played some football this morning, haven't done that in a while. Now I am drinking Dr Pepper.

tumblr_lkwnilIbge1qiog4oo1_500.jpg

^
This guy know's what he's talking about.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Have you seen the OVA yet? Loved the Star Driver reference.... "it's a motel".

Do I get plus points for ceiling Chi?
Spoiler:

I feel nostalgic.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
114 Why am I staring at the girl in your signature...

I like how oblivious the guy is though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back