• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Don't worry, you won't live alone.
You'll have cats to keep you company.

Haha, not even going to try?
Did you forget about the paper, or did your teacher just not inform you of it?
This is making me thankful that I don't get homework.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I'll have a bunch of kittens? I never considered myself a womanizer [/badum crash]

And I just forgot about it. And it came to bite me in the butt. Haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Came up with a snarky reply, but I'm going to shut up now.

Haha oops.
My only teacher that ever gave homework gave up because I was the only student who actually completed the homework. X} I'm surprised some of those students even passed the final test, considering how much time they spent joking around during class.

Off-topic, but it seems like a good thing for guests to be blocked from PC when it's busy. Earlier, my thread was being viewed by 19 users- and 18 of those were guests.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh that's nothing. I swear to you CCP was being viewed by around 100 guests but like 3 members a few days ago. Or maybe I remember wrong. -shrug-

It sucks though, cause this teacher doesn't give tests EVER. So these papers count as tests for her. AND DAMN IT. I just remembered I also have homework due tomorrow.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow. I wasn't around when the "currently active users viewing this thread" thing was around before, so the most I've seen was 19 total. x:

I assume you would prefer tests over papers, then?
The teacher used to tease that he would make us write papers as part of the test, just to make his students panic haha.

That's funny...ten or so seconds after I read that portion of your post, someone in another room yelled the same thing. X}

I keep getting distracted by a drawing sitting next to me on the desk haha. Noticing things I need to fix, parts of the drawing that turned out terribly, and generally being happy with the outcome. It's pretty decent, considering I drew it with my non-dominant hand.

Sir Codin

Note to anyone using or might be using Klonopin in the future, plan ahead to get refills and/or do not go cold turkey.

I ran out of Klonopin for the weekend and my psychiatrist wasn't available until today. Withdrawl from the drug is pure torture.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Also, Nathan, if you're lurking around- Why can't you just wear pants like a normal person? X]
...Referring to your post on my poll about pockets.
Maybe I'm not a normal person Jess ;)
Wow. I wasn't around when the "currently active users viewing this thread" thing was around before, so the most I've seen was 19 total. x:
You obviously haven't seen the Emulation and RomHacking section.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope haha. I do know that it's very active, though. Always a huge amount of people viewing the forum itself.

Yes, finally, someone is here!
What's up? x:

Nathan, was it you who called me "jess jess" at some point? It confused me so much when someone called me that offline today.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm doing fine just bored by school and procrastinating on getting my essay done.
I called you "Jessy-Jess" once.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm in a tight spot. I have so much work to do, but I'm not doing it. :I

Instead, I'm checking out my YGO cards. God help me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Must've been thinking of that.
Wow, you really hate pants, don't you?

Wait, you're in school now...? You just said on the other thread that you don't have pants on, so unless you go to a really odd school, I assume I misunderstood.

My day wasn't very interesting. Most of it was spent with a couple of friends, doing everything from chasing their younger sister (who was screaming at the top of her lungs) to silently threatening a friend. She had been telling her older brother to do various things- and, for some reason, he was listening to her. That did not go well for me and I'm going to get her for that.

Tchhh you both are a bunch of procrastinators.
It's okay, I'm doing the same thing.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
School bores me overall. The last time I had pants was when I got out from school Jess.
This DCC has lots of procrastinators. I'm the king of procrastination btw.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Please, I'm a whole lot better.

My paper was due today, and I'm still not doing it. That's the procrastination dedication to the max.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

My paper was due today, and I'm still not doing it. That's the procrastination dedication to the max.

Huge procrastinator here as well! *high fives* I often find I have the whole day off and just do other more interesting things and then it's suddenly 9pm on Sunday night with my essay due tomorrow and I end up staying up until 2am finishing it ugh. Though for some strange reason I've noticed a lot of my better essays were written in the early hours of the morning.

*shrugs*

Years

You remind me of the times when I'd wake up the morning of an essay being due, realize I hadn't written anything, and then spend the next hour or two writing down whatever (and one time was in high school, so the time crunch was definitely there! I still don't remember what I wrote for that one, not even just after I'd just written it).

...I believe I got an "A" and praise on one of those things (it was for an art history class) at some point, though. I was just thinking "DON'T ENCOURAGE ME ARGH!" :P

droomph

weeb
Years
You remind me of the times when I'd wake up the morning of an essay being due, realize I hadn't written anything, and then spend the next hour or two writing down whatever (and one time was in high school, so the time crunch was definitely there! I still don't remember what I wrote for that one, not even just after I'd just written it).

...I believe I got an "A" and praise on one of those things (it was for an art history class) at some point, though. I was just thinking "DON'T ENCOURAGE ME ARGH!" :P

Maybe you just work better under pressure.

That being said…

IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS WEBSITE IN AN HOUR I WILL GIVE YOU A 0 GOGOGO

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, was PC acting up? I hadn't been around today until now. I wonder if the staff ever get offended by out jokes about PC crashing. x;

How is it that the polls blew up in posts overnight, but DCC is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back