• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Make a Wish Breeding Shop

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
I'm interested in your shiny nicknameable Rotom. I have a shiny Clauncher I can offer. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Hi would you be interested in:
Shiny Raichu (Starryeyes) - Currently checking the IVs now although pretty sure it's non-competitive
Shiny 6IV Goodra

*adding more

Unless you can get rid of the nickname on the Raichu, gonna have to say no.
The Goodra, yes very. What's it's nature and ability?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Shiny milotic
Shiny camerupt
Shiny eevee with wish
shiny scatterbug

Is that ok?

I'll give you Milotic for the Goodra, and are the Vespiquen and Ampharos kalos native?

Could you CMT for what you would like for these shinys:
pelipper, jigglypuff, meowstic and camerupt.

I'm interested in the shiny absol and amaura from box 5, and the shiny roserade and hydreigon in box 2. Can you tell me their ivs and are they kalos native? I can make you a deal based on that. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'll give you Milotic for the Goodra, and are the Vespiquen and Ampharos kalos native?

I'm interested in the shiny absol and amaura from box 5, and the shiny roserade and hydreigon in box 2. Can you tell me their ivs and are they kalos native? I can make you a deal based on that. :)

I won't lie, I don't know how to take the judges answers on any poke at all. I can tell you what he says and you can take it from there.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
I won't lie, I don't know how to take the judges answers on any poke at all. I can tell you what he says and you can take it from there.

Yeah that's fine. I'll be able to figure out what hes saying. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok for roserade he says "this pokemon has outstanding potential overall, I would say it's greatest potenial lies in it's HP, Hmm and the defense stat is just as good too,although it's sp. atk is equally good, it's sp. def stat seems just as good thoughand well the speed is good too,stats like those simple can't be beat
Same for the hydreigon
Same for the absol
Some what the same for amaura but the stats were different.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Do you know it's IVs?

Sorry, I haven't quite made sense of IVs yet. Kyurem's full stats are lvl. 100, relaxed nature, likes to thrash about characteristic, hidden power is dark, ability is pressure, his stats were described as outstanding overall with HP being the best, HP: 412 Attack: 317 Defense: 260 Sp. Atk: 317 Sp. Def: 237 Speed: 222.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
Hi! Would you be willing to trade your shiny Aron and shiny Zorua for a 6iv shiny adamant Treecko and a shiny 5iv -SpAtk adamant Turtwig? Thank you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Unfortunately not, do you only accept kalos-bred?
If so, that's ok i'll trade for the mitotic
Well, I only like to trade my kalos natives for kalos natives.

Ok for roserade he says "this pokemon has outstanding potential overall, I would say it's greatest potenial lies in it's HP, Hmm and the defense stat is just as good too,although it's sp. atk is equally good, it's sp. def stat seems just as good thoughand well the speed is good too,stats like those simple can't be beat
Same for the hydreigon
Same for the absol
Some what the same for amaura but the stats were different.
Ok, wanna trade the those 4 for pelipper, jigglypuff, meowstic and camerupt.

Hi! Would you be willing to trade your shiny Aron and shiny Zorua for a 6iv shiny adamant Treecko and a shiny 5iv -SpAtk adamant Turtwig? Thank you.
are they kalos native?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
Turtwig is Treecko is not. If you are not interested in non natives then I can offer an adamant shiny 5iv -SpAtk Kabuto instead.

Last edited:
Back