• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Benefits of platinum tier

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
And a new color for your snazzy tilted username.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ah, that change was before I returned to the site so I must have missed it. Good to know! Thanks bae <3
It's dangerous. It's such a temptation. The knowledge that you could be a new name here every day forever.......

Until Klippy bops ur head and says nope stahp.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Unless the page on supportership is outdated, don't Platinum tier users also get significantly larger PM box space than other supporters?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Is there any reason it's not listed in the Supporter Benefits thread with the other tiers? Back in 2010 or something I used to think that Platinum (or PC Supporter 6 as I believe it was called then) was a super secret tier and leaking the benefits was against the rules. Since we're answering a thread about it it's clearly not a secret, so why not just go ahead and add it to the list?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Platinum tier wasn't really "secret" in the strictest definition of the word; it's not listed with the other donation tiers because it's easy for most people to wrap their minds around donating, say ~$25 max for a coloured username + perks but only a few individuals could donate the amount required for Platinum tier, which, to be quite honest, is a daunting number in comparison to how much you'd donate for Crystal Tier.

That + there isn't a big enough line separating Crystal from Platinums anyway save the unlimited name changes.

In short, Platinum is more or less known, but it's for people who are moreso deadset on supporting the community fully without much concern for the perks.

Other peeps can correct me if I'm wrong here since this is from the best of my knowledge.
+1 for saying exactly what was on mind for a response.

Back