• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
BrokenWings said:
Wha? Really? How, beta tester, spriter, what? Whatever it is, okay, I just don't know any coding apart from HTML... ^^;

well mainly its just stuff like do you reckon this would work?
and
ideas
and
and things like does this what a battle system should do

but theres no rush

oh and please people i hope your not expecting this game soon!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
This game sounds great ^_^ Let's just hope this doesn't end up like all other online Pokémon games here -_- I have a question, though, are you planning to add in egg moves, EVs and IVs? Also, are you going to keep to the original battle system of the Pokémon games or are you going to tweak it a little?

Either way, I'm really looking forward to this game, even though the mapping could use some work. Try adding some more flowers and trees.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
Smarties-kun said:
This game sounds great ^_^ Let's just hope this doesn't end up like all other online Pokémon games here -_- I have a question, though, are you planning to add in egg moves, EVs and IVs? Also, are you going to keep to the original battle system of the Pokémon games or are you going to tweak it a little?

Either way, I'm really looking forward to this game, even though the mapping could use some work. Try adding some more flowers and trees.

yea we have to be careful with maps
when lots of people come into a to deatailed map it looks terriable
but i agree maps will be redone but codeing is top prioity

battle system is basically the same IV's and ev's
little bit diffrent probably not noticable to anyone but adevelopers
egg moves now some one explain to me exactly what is meant by this. sorry lol.
eggs have moves these days

Quick update

the news part which loads the current news from the server has been updated beacasue it wasn't instant it would require you to restart the client
now its instant

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
egg moves now some one explain to me exactly what is meant by this. sorry lol.
eggs have moves these days
Egg moves are moves passed down to other Pokémon by breeding. When breeding, the offspring will be of the same species as the female Pokémon, while the father can pass moves forward to the offspring.

I'll explain you the basics of how moves are passed on:

1. If the mother and father both know a move that they can learn by levelling up, and the baby can learn the same move by level, that move will be passed forward to the baby.

example:

If you have, let's say you have a Girafarig and Farfetch'd and their movesets are like this:

Girafarig
Farfetch'd
-Stomp
-Foresight​
-Agility
-Peck​
-Confusion
-Agility​
-Psybeam
-Fury attack​
(a horrible movesets, I know, but they are just examples)

If you'd breed these two Pokémon and you'd have a female Girafarig, you'd get a Girafarig with a moveset like this:

-Tackle
-Growl
-Foresight
-Agility

Now you might wonder where Foresight came for, because Girafarig does not learn Foresight by leveling up, this brings us to another important thing about breeding: As I said before, egg moves are special moves passed down to the baby if one or more of the father's moves are on the Female Pokémon's egg move list.

Sometimes egg moves might require a breeding chain, like in my example. Farfetch'd learns Foresight from Hoothoot, meaning, that, first you'd have to breed a male Hoothoot knowing Foresight with a female Farfetch'd and then breed a male baby of those two Pokémon with a female Girafarig.

Also, if the mother's lowest form can learn a TM move the father has, that move is also passed forward.

You probaly didn't understand much of what I said, because I suck at explaining things, so just check out psypokes.com for a better explanation about egg moves.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
I have a question........What starters will be available for starting trainers?
Will they be the original 3 (Kanto) or random first stage pokemon?

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
replying to posts in order
if you could make us a really cool professional looking website that would be great cos at the moement i dont have time

there and 28 starters in total including the original 3 when you begin the game 3 random ones from the list will be avaliable

pokemon source? i haven't talked to anyone on here called ms

if he could give us anything which may be of help it would be apreciated

custom time?
we are now thinking of something like 1 sec = 1 min
stil thinking about this

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
So then It's not ok to ask for a beta test spot? (or any kind of test spot?)

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Ok now I see why I should bother to read them sry

(I'm kinda inpatient lol sorry)

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Yea, I know... I never read that kinda rules before I kinda assumed and u know what happens when you assume

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
*sigh* oh well :( Like I said before I'm inpatient and (figureitvely) I can't wait for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back