• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Hey Batesy! My name isn't _____. :P

Since I send out my pokemon first I get the first move....
*releases Ho-oh from his pokeball*

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
My move first...Ho-oh use Ancient Power!

Btw, Batesy this move has a 10% chance of raising all of the stats so you can judge whether it happens or not.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Batesy said:
Hmmm... Tell you what! I'll flip a coin when something like that happens! So what? Heads or tails?

Hmm, that's a good idea.
But just make sure you flip it though.
You'd have to be fair.

I pick Heads by the way.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Lets play with HP.
Lets start with 350 HP each...
Ho-oh HP: 350
Lugia HP: Batesy's descision.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Oooo. 60 hp!
By the way since, every of Ho-oh's stats increased because of ancient power my Ho-oh gains more Atk, Def, Spd, Sp. A, Sp. D. That means whatever Pynpfan does will do less than it originally does and whatever I do is more.

Years
OK so its a battle between PM10000 and Addy and if im correct this is the stats:

Ho-oh
HP:350
<Stats raised a little>

Lugia
HP:430

The blue beam hits Ho-oh!!! A powerful blow! but due to Ho-oh's raised stats it wont take off as much. -40 hp for Ho-oh

Years
Ho-oh HP: 350
Lugia HP: 490
you guys u messed up, remember ho-oh went first so lugia's life should be lower not ho-oh's

Back