• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwadey

Experienced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
The Idea is good, but it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@heavyoctillery. Ponyta has been changed to a fire ghost type.

Now lets see. crystal nosepass technically belongs to the species nosepass because it has undergone a natural mutation like albino in real life, though upon reaching its fake third form it becomes a completely new pokemon. so both you and rabbit were correct. in your own respective ways.
honestly i just made crystal nosepass have a new name cuz i didnt wanna see nosepasse then nosepass directly under each other in the pokedex. Oh and i like your icon idea most definitely. i might get to work on that. how do u think the icon should look?

whats up with the evolution of the unearthed diglett it looks nothing like a dugtrio
its because its a solo unearthed digglet. it doesnt rely on the other three upon going into evolution. so i thought i'd make it look different when it evolves, to suit the need fore more digging power.

@lizardman- its just hair lol. also i put it there because it doesnt spend as much time underground as its brothers

Last edited:
Years
Hey i know it takes time and all to make a game with looks as good as this and such complicated scripting needs but could you give us a date of when it might be finished, or even a persentage of how much is done. thanks ;)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Wow, Alex, the Unearth Diglett and its evolution are both really awsome. Makes me wanna raise a Diglett. The Hitmonlee evolution made me laugh, that's a good thing btw. Nicely done =)

Years
I'm amazed how receptive to suggestions you are- this combined with phenomenal sprites and ideas makes this one of the few fangames I'm dying for.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Darth, I made an icon to go next to a hunt pokemon's name that I thought would be appropriate.
SafariHatIcon.png

It's a safari hat. You know, safari, hunt, same sort of thing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
If you don't mind, I have a hunt for you that you can use.Well, that is if you want to use it.

Hunt Name:(I have no name for it)
Reward: Firestone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Thunderstone,
Description:Somebody, help! It started out as a normal fishing day for me, until I caught an amazing looking Clamperl! It had a strange aura around it!It had three pearl heads and each one had one eye open that looked REALLY annoyed! An amazing aspect about it was that each head was a different color! Red, green, and blue! What was even more amazinng was that the shell was yellow and even had an annoyed face! I didn't even know that Clamperls' shells' had faces! Well, anyway, I started to battle it and as soon as I sent out my Milotic, each head and the shell used an attack. Flamethrower, Magical Leaf, Hydro Blast, and Thunderbolt! It KOed my Milotic like that. After that, it went on a rampage attacking a lot of swimmers and surfers! Please catch that monstrosity!
~Fisherman Josiah
(If Clamperl evolves into Gorebyss, It will have a head as the tail and will have a Clamperl head on top of one head, and another on top of the other head.One Gorebyss head will have a yellow stripe, the other will have a blue stripe. One Clamperl head will have a red stripe, the other will have a green stripe. Samething applies if Clamperl evolves into Huntail.)

If you can't do it, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Hey guys, I made some banners for the game XD:

Hydratini Banner:
NebulaBannerDratini.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l382/AndinatorX/NebulaBannerDratini.png[/IMG]

Autumn Oddish Banner:
NebulaBannerOddish.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l382/AndinatorX/NebulaBannerOddish.png[/IMG]

Lucipass Banner:
NebulaBannerNosepass.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l382/AndinatorX/NebulaBannerNosepass.png[/IMG]

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Those are awesome. I've already got it in my sig. Could you make another one featuring the Meteor Bagon? THEN they would be undeniably incomparable. (Or maybe my Hol-loh for me xD)

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
@ Andinator

Those look great man, but i think they are a little dark... maybe lighten them up if its possible? But then again, what do i know? :)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
If you don't mind, I have a hunt for you that you can use.Well, that is if you want to use it.

Hunt Name:(I have no name for it)
Reward: Firestone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Thunderstone,
Description:Somebody, help! It started out as a normal fishing day for me, until I caught an amazing looking Clamperl! It had a strange aura around it!It had three pearl heads and each one had one eye open that looked REALLY annoyed! An amazing aspect about it was that each head was a different color! Red, green, and blue! What was even more amazinng was that the shell was yellow and even had an annoyed face! I didn't even know that Clamperls' shells' had faces! Well, anyway, I started to battle it and as soon as I sent out my Milotic, each head and the shell used an attack. Flamethrower, Magical Leaf, Hydro Blast, and Thunderbolt! It KOed my Milotic like that. After that, it went on a rampage attacking a lot of swimmers and surfers! Please catch that monstrosity!
~Fisherman Josiah
(If Clamperl evolves into Gorebyss, It will have a head as the tail and will have a Clamperl head on top of one head, and another on top of the other head.One Gorebyss head will have a yellow stripe, the other will have a blue stripe. One Clamperl head will have a red stripe, the other will have a green stripe. Samething applies if Clamperl evolves into Huntail.)

If you can't do it, I'm sorry for wasting your time.
@HybridTrainer: In due time my friend

@NotchEar: Thx man longtime no see whats up?

@CensorFairy: Lol man thx also i see u like spriting keep practicing

@Lizardman: I like it. If i decide to not rename the pokemon 9/10 I will use your icon

thats a pretty good idea I feel slow because im a little confused with all the heads XD

@Andinator: Damn...... thats sweet. Ima put all three in my sig lmao. ooh like vanitas said make one of meteor bagon. use the nuetronstar bg or the endofthe world one. those are cool man good job

Hey guys i kno this dnt have nothing to do with the game but wouldnt it be cool if the pokemon could be animated in the game like this
output.gif
make your animated sig at www.gifninja.com

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
thats what i was trying to get my friend to do. anyways, why don't you just use imageready? it comes with photoshop. and my banners are fails. you can't see the text. lol

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
Inspired by Andinator. ^_^
21j6q9v.png

19xv9g.png

Those animations look awesome...but isn't it going to be a lot of work animating all of the fakemons?

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Not much, Alex. Nice animations by the way. If all of the Pokemon were animated during battles then I think you'd find a lot more people to be interested (Not that a lot of people aren't already.) since it'll give battles a bit more life.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
havnt posted in a while but just thought id let you know im still alive ;)

yeh animated sprites would be cool :)

really like the un-earthed diglett nice evo too

PS: ive got a cool idea for a hack im gonna make when my laptop gets fixed (i sent it off) so if you wanna help with spriting that would be great if you wanna know the info let me know :)

~Kian~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back