• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
The eveelution looks nice!

Bte My name isn't in the credits :)

thanks, I'm still working on it, and you're right, I'll change it, I think I was planning on waiting til you were finished, but i actually am using your sanguskhan one, so It will be changed in a few minutes :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
I had some extra time on my hands and being as I've been playing through this lately, i thought I would try my hand at making a banner of sort!

S1bxuOD.png

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'm glad to hear that! :'D If you need anything design wise, I will gladly help as graphic design is a hobby of mine.

oh? would you want to make an intro-screen for my game?

this is all I have: This is weak
you can pretty much make it however you want
I'll let you have artist's creativity, free range, w/e you want :P
as long as "pokemon Litharreon" is on it, and is prominent enough, you can pretty much do w/e you want :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
oh? would you want to make an intro-screen for my game?

this is all I have: This is weak
you can pretty much make it however you want
I'll let you have artist's creativity, free range, w/e you want :P
as long as "pokemon Litharreon" is on it, and is prominent enough, you can pretty much do w/e you want :P

Certainly! :'D
It'll be a joy and pleasure to do x3

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
woot woot, new stuff for you non existent people~

too_much_teaser_by_theeaterofallbabies-d651gdn.png

just a little teaser, she doesnt even have a name yet, so enjoy it as much as you can~
she must be important though, considering she has her own vs sprite

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
While I'm not the biggest fan of recolors/splices of old Pokemon, I will say it has been a long time since I saw a third generation style game that has appealed to my eyes. I think the way you've mapped buildings is great, which is something not seen too terribly often in Fangames.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
While I'm not the biggest fan of recolors/splices of old Pokemon, I will say it has been a long time since I saw a third generation style game that has appealed to my eyes. I think the way you've mapped buildings is great, which is something not seen too terribly often in Fangames.

thanks! I really appreciate it, I wanted to make a style that looked simple, but still very nice and pleasant, so i mixed things and changed almost all of the colors and I think it came out pretty well
There are more places and maps I havent shown I think, i'm not totally sure, once I finish the update I'll update the front page with more screens

Anywho, I'm still working on new stuff and will get a release and update out soon, and a lot of new stuff will be implimented

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
Could you post Glavian's moveset? I've been levelling it up, but yeah...nothing so far

And its nice that this game isn't unbearably slow like most rpgmaker games, I can actually play this without wanting to scream.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
hahahaha, now that you mention it i think i've taken a mix of a bunch of different pokemon's moves and or used the exact unchanged moveset for eevee/growlithe/spearow....
I guess that should be one of the first things i change before I get out another update huh...
back to your question, I'll do so once one exists ^ ^
as well as the changes of everything like new evolutions, new types and movesets for all pokemon once i do that too hahaha

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
Well, I leveled it up once more and its finally learned icy wind. I was just worried that I'd be stuck with a physical set of moves on a pokemon with a crappy attack stat and a monstrous special stat.
So yeah, problem solved:)

Back