• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

How many times do we have to bring something like this up...

Anyway, Im ready for B/W already because this ROM is boring.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Well, if every newbie ask for this twice, mmm i think that we'll see this kind of question a lot.
Anyway is good to be here again.

Years
Actually they're doing another event for The Legendary Trio but over Nintendo Wifi.
From today until Feb. 13th you will get Raikou, next week is Entei, and the week after is Suicune.

You'll only be able to download the missing beasts from the set, if you even missed any that is. So since I forgot about Entei/Suicune, I can only download those two, not a second Raikou. It's set that way to make sure people don't get two whole sets, per cartridge, or else people would have like 12 of them.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
You'll only be able to download the missing beasts from the set, if you even missed any that is. So since I forgot about Entei/Suicune, I can only download those two, not a second Raikou. It's set that way to make sure people don't get two whole sets, per cartridge, or else people would have like 12 of them.

Yeah, actually i agree with that decision from Nintendo, because if isn't that way, we'll have a stupid amount of shinies beasts.
And the great of this idea is that people from contries where they don't have stores like Gamestop or Toy'r Us, can reach that kind of pokemon (like me, because i'm from Mexico).

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
anyone know any good advice for a beginner RNG breeder looking to get flawless/near flawless shinys? :0

Go see TwilightBlade, Syndrome, orrrr blaQk. :) I couldn't explain it to you if i tried, cause I do it in a twisted way. Also, there is a thread made by Alternative somewhere around made to help you with it. Like a guide... go PM him and see if he has it.

Years
anyone know any good advice for a beginner RNG breeder looking to get flawless/near flawless shinys? :0

Spoiler:

hope this can help....

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I hate going to Gamestop just to find out it's gonna be released over Wifi. I also hate jury duty. "You have been summoned to jury duty." -headdesk-

Years
Spoiler:

hope this can help....

thanks! i already RNG 3 shinys but i want to know how to get them flawless? any tips?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Ooo, just discovered that the Dogs are being released in Australia,
Time to go get Riakou!
Should I attempt learning RNG wondercards, or just go with luck of the draw?

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
Time to go get Riakou!
Wondercard RNG is ridiculously easy, as long as you're good at hitting delays outside of your regular comfort zone and don't mind making a lot of Elm calls/radio adjustments (depending on your frame). No idea how it is for D/P/Pt though, since I don't have those.

I finished RNGing my Raikou today~ Now I can be lazy again until Entei gets sent out. :3

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Wondercard RNG is ridiculously easy, as long as you're good at hitting delays outside of your regular comfort zone and don't mind making a lot of Elm calls/radio adjustments (depending on your frame). No idea how it is for D/P/Pt though, since I don't have those.

I finished RNGing my Raikou today~ Now I can be lazy again until Entei gets sent out. :3

To me this reads
"Wondercard RNG is ridiculously easy, as long as ... you are willing to suffer though plenty of tries"
And im not that patient
Maybe ill just SR until I get HP 70 in something?
I think I want Riakou with HP Steel 70

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
Time to go get Riakou!

Yeah, about these... if i got the Gamestop's will these Wi-Fi guys be unobtainable?

Got Diamond, Pearl, HG, SS, and two copies Platinum (have two DS units).
Each has gotten Entei and Suicune wondercards from Gamestop, but only two game carts got the Gamestop Raikou wondercard.

With these being OT'd Win2011 events, is there going to be interference or is a Wondercard a Wondercard, regardless of OT, region, language, etc ?

Yeah, I'm getting SIX of the Celebi...

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
It does take a few tries, but it's not so bad, especially with PikaTimer. :P
Then again, I've never been a fan of soft-resetting, so I'm kind of biased.
Link to a guide if you want to try it.

@Pwnyta Jockey: I don't think you can get them on the same cart if you already got them from Gamestop, but I didn't get the Gamestop versions anyway, so I could be wrong.
At the very least, the carts you didn't get Raikou on should be able to get it from Wi-fi instead.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
Yeah, it's kind of a no-frills guide, but there's really not much to it in the first place. It serves its purpose well enough, I think.

Basically:
- Save in front of the Pokemart guy at Cerulean, since there are no moving NPCs to mess with your frames there. Have 5 Pokemon in your party.
- Find the spread you want with the Capture tab in RNG Reporter (or PokeRNG) using Method 1. Add 2 to the frame it gives you, and that's the actual target frame.

After that, just RNG like you normally would, calling Elm/using the radio to advance the frames. You can keep track of the frame advancements in the main window of RNG Reporter, just like you would with egg IVs, just set the drop-down box to Wondercard IVs instead.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
yeah, I dont know how to advance frames, I cant RNG
Shiny is the best I can do, and even then the Ability, Nature and Sex still seems to be random and not what I put into the RNG reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back