• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of he black and white flutes?
And also where to find the white flute?

I have no clue on what the Black and White Flutes do except attract and repel Pokemon. You can find the White Flute in an area that is next to Cherrygrove City. Surf to the left, and there's a strip of land to the north. There's about 2 trainers on the land, and numerous items.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Idk if this has been spotted before but I caught an Abra north of Goldenrod city and I decided to teleport back to Goldenrods Pokemon Center but instead I teleported to Lavender town in kanto region. I haven't even beaten 3rd gym yet so...

Also, If i heal at Azalea town and decides to teleport from there, I will end up at Cerulean town in Kanto (which lies in Kanto as well)

And best of all, if you heal at the Inn in route 32 just before Union Cave and decides to teleport, you will end up at the Indigo Plateau aka Pokemon League.

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Idk if this has been spotted before but I caught an Abra north of Goldenrod city and I decided to teleport back to Goldenrods Pokemon Center but instead I teleported to Lavender town in kanto region. I haven't even beaten 3rd gym yet so...

Also, If i heal at Azalea town and decides to teleport from there, I will end up at Cerulean town in Kanto (which lies in Kanto as well)

And best of all, if you heal at the Inn in route 32 just before Union Cave and decides to teleport, you will end up at the Indigo Plateau aka Pokemon League.

yeah this has been spotted before, and I didn't really like it in the last hack. The people working on this hack are still trying to find out what's causing it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hello to everyone on this board! I've reached this wonderful game up to the first orange island (a bit after prof. ivy) without a single glitch, problem or whatever could make me say "yo i see a bug" :P
I've been playing liquid crystal 3.2 on my psp and I wanted to say that the game works without a single problem on this psp emulator! All events are in place, no bugs, no graphical glitches! (will take a few photos later)

The only thing that shouldn't be happening is that you can reach route 100 and the first orange island from new bark town! Luckily I saved earlier cause if you go there before you are supposed to, you are stuck there bro :D

Other than that the game is the best pokemon game I've ever played! I would really like to know where exactly this beta ends! I'm outside the "17th" gym now and I'm about to go back to Oak to give him the ball Ivy gave me!

ps: i hope mew/mewtwo will be obtainable when this is over ;)

Hey again!

I finished the 17th Gym challenge also the corsola cave and the big bad guys with their big bad table in the old mansion left after i scared them with my MUSCLES! hahah...now what? GS ball is in Oak's hands also... got a team with mid lvl70's pokemon! Does the storyline of this beta end here? :(

PS: I've met all legendary birds + groudon through axel but I have no idea where to catch them... I read something about some flutes (?) but the videos I've seen on youtube are from 2.1 and the guy catches zapdos the first time he sees him and in my or our case he flees! I've been in a cave and read something about a flute and the bird of thunder but...yea :P Shed some light here oh pokemon gurus!

ps2: sorry for the long ps :D very nice and helpful forum I must say!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
I am playing through this on my PSP, and it is amazing. Goingfor a classic feel, caught a Geodude as soon as I could. I have fond memories in Crystal of Soloing the game with a Golem.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey, so now there's a new version of the game, which is the latest live beta right?, but it is true that i have to start ALL OVER again in order to play it?, that means, start from the very begining again?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
hey, so now there's a new version of the game, which is the latest live beta right?, but it is true that i have to start ALL OVER again in order to play it?, that means, start from the very begining again?
yes, you must start all over, but that's a good thing, no?

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
yes, you must start all over, but that's a good thing, no?

hmm, it depends, that it allows you to re experience some good things, and a good way to make time for waiting for other games (ex: pokemon bw2 official english release), but on the other hand, it takes lot of time to evolve eevee into espeon, like 2-3 days D : and look for a scyther...but well, still going to download it....

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Is it still the Fire Red moveset in Live Beta 3.2 or has it changed to the newer generations of moves so that for example Scizor will learn X-Scissor or Bullet Punch.

Because if it exists a physical/special spilt, it should have the newer moves as well otherwise Scizor will only do "real" STAB-damage from Silver Wind (besides from Fury Cutter), which is a special move and well, Scizor doesn't have its strength in special attack so he won't be so useful then (which is too bad cause I like him).

So my point is that if there is a special/physical split, have the newer generation of moves available, otherwise don't have it. Really, this is just my opinion so I don't know if any other agrees with me in this matter.

Last edited:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
hmm, it depends, that it allows you to re experience some good things, and a good way to make time for waiting for other games (ex: pokemon bw2 official english release), but on the other hand, it takes lot of time to evolve eevee into espeon, like 2-3 days D : and look for a scyther...but well, still going to download it....

A necessary evil to fix a lot of the bugs which existed in Beta 3.1. I hope you'll agree when you see just how bug free (by comparison to Beta 3.1 at least) Beta 3.2 is!

Is it still the Fire Red moveset in Live Beta 3.2 or has it changed to the newer generations of moves so that for example Scizor will learn X-Scissor or Bullet Punch because if it exists a physical/special spilt, it should have the newer moves as well otherwise Scizor will only do "real" STAB-damage from Silver Wind (besides from Fury Cutter), which is a special move and well, Scizor doesn't have its strength in special attack so he won't be so useful then (which is too bad cause I like him). So my point is that if there is a special/physical split, have the newer generation of moves available, otherwise don't have it. Really, this is just my opinion so I don't know if any other agrees with me in this matter.

1) Paragraphs please. It's hard to read a chunk of text like this.

2) We fully intend to add the 4th gen moves and redo the movesets to balance the split. We know it's poorly balanced as things stand, but you must understand that the addition of new moves is still a piece of research in its infancy, relatively speaking.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
1) Paragraphs please. It's hard to read a chunk of text like this.

2) We fully intend to add the 4th gen moves and redo the movesets to balance the split. We know it's poorly balanced as things stand, but you must understand that the addition of new moves is still a piece of research in its infancy, relatively speaking.

1) Sorry about that. Fixed it.

2) Yes, good to hear you thought about it too. The final version will surely be epic and probably worth the long wait :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Erratic weather playing on GPSPkai on the PSp but apart from that, it is fine I think. Not seen a day and night system but was not expecting one for gpspkai based on the opening post

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Hi all,

There's a bug on Ho-oh.

I have received the Rainbow Wing from the old man and a staircase appears in Tin Tower. This is after visiting eusine at celedon with all 3 legendary dogs caught.

I went out of the tower to swap pokemons and when I went back to the tower, the staircase is gone!

I talked to the oldman again and he asked me to proceed, but proceed to where??

Damm...

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
LAZ any news about progres on next orange island ? A half year has passed :P

edit : ok i can see now on ur site :P

Last edited:
Back