• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Have you seen Dark Knight? 'Cause my next request was going to be Squirtle dressed up as the Joker as he was in that movie... It's kind of a reference to the Nuzlocke comics, where Ruby's Charmander is like Batman in a couple of scenes, and Blue's Squirtle acts like the Joker. Here's an example:
http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=18
Quick word of warning, there is cursing in the comic.

Also that Charmander isn't bad.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Oooh Dark Knight... I always think of the shooting in Aurora because I live in Colorado Springs. I haven't watched it but if I do I'll do it at home. Anyways, I googled an image of Batman so I guess I'll do that with the Joker. Also, don't worry about the nuzlocke, I've heard ALL the naughty terms. Anyways, thanks about Charmander but I really didn't try too hard, sorry. Anyways, I'll be making Squirtle now. Also, here you go Mario... wait a second. Unhatched egg? That can only mean... WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!! lol I do that to all the newbies.

Here you go, Mario
AlternateFormeDuskull.png

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommunity

It's done and sorry but the tangled hair is hard to do with pixels anyways, here it is!
SquirtleJokerHalloweenAccessory.png

Last edited:

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Hey

I saw you do custom sprites. Mine isn't that difficult, all I want is a back sprite of Registeel with one or both arms in the Air, like the Front Sprite that was changed due to the potential offense it might cause. The reason I want it is because I want to make a sprite scene that parodies a certain movie about a certain american captain with a shield ;)

pikakitten

Years
@Necrum
You saw my signature, huh Necrum? Anyways, since it's just for fun you don't mind if I use it for the Halloween Pikachu Quote do you?
Here it is!
PikachuSantaAccessory.png

@PGX
Sure I'll make the fusion but since my phone doesn't work like paint it'll all be scratched like my example okay?

@Firefly
yeah I know what you're talking about, lol, sure I'll have it done later today or tomorrow since I have to work on PGX's sprite.

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Here it is! Shoches, combination of shock and stiches because of it's sealed eyes and mouth. It ruled over the humans with a watchful eye and demanding tone so it was sealed away in a temple in the skies stitching his eyes and mouth. It has thundercloud wings and underside. It's heart was ripped out to make the perfect healing potion that could bring back any living thing with a shock to the heart and brain.
I present shoches!
Shoches.png

Sorry it's so creepy but I draw from imagination and this came to mind.
Anyways come again and please tell your friends I mostly just get orders from my regulars which I like but more customers would be nice. Anyways, bye!

~Sincerely

AlternateFormRegisteel.png

I'm sorry Firefly I know it sucks but his hands are hard to draw on my phone.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@Necrum
You saw my signature, huh Necrum? Anyways, since it's just for fun you don't mind if I use it for the Halloween Pikachu Quote do you?
Here it is!
PikachuSantaAccessory.png
You made it didn't you? You shouldn't be asking me if you can use it. It belongs to you, I just requested it.

I did up this test to see what it may look like to have White Kyurem in Gold Version:

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
How about a request from Darkpokeball?
Accessory:
Pokemon: Growlithe
Accessory:
Headphones, Scarf, Matching Shirt(like a doggy halloween costume) like the ones in the model.
Model:
Spoiler:

This is for my Growlithe, named after the character portrayed in the model. If it looks good enough, I might request some more for the rest of my team xD

Thanks in advance!

pikakitten

Years
Here you go darkpokeball hope this is what you meant if it isn't tell me whats wrong and I'll fix it. Tell your friends and come again!
GrowlitheAccessory.png

~Sincerely

darkpokeball

Years
It's...BEAUTIFUL! Thanks! But, now it's time for the rest of my team to get a makeover!
Accessory:
Pokemon: Lucario
Specifications: Shirt, pants, *optional* hair, *optional* shoes as seen in model.
Model:
Spoiler:

pikakitten

Years
I did everything on it. Now what is my next task mister darkball sir!
Also are these like your team on a game, or roleplay, or...
Anyways thanks, I'll wait for the next request.
LucarioAccessory.png

~Sincerely

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
greykyurem1.png

Request Form
Pokemon: Grey Kyurem
Game: Black-White 2
Devamp to: Gold

It's a custom sprite of what it would look like to have both white and black kyurem fused. It's in shiny form tho, you can make it shiny or normal or both.

pikakitten

Years
GSCStyleGrayKyurem.png

IT'S ALIVE!
I know it's missing the brownish color but GSC only does 4 colors and it seems white and black are mandatory.
It was pretty hard because of the random dots but whatever.
You guys sure do love devamps!
Anyways, come again, tell your friends, etc.
Now I've done all the Kyurems.

~Sincerely

darkpokeball

Years
That Lucario...BEAUTIFUL!
This is for my Pokemon White 2 team, where every pokemon is named after the model used. They're probably going to go to my signature, with a link to your sprite shop(i've been meaning to get a new siggy anyways. The powers that be have disabled my current ones.)
Anyways, the next member on the team is:

ACCESSORY:
Pokemon: Ampharos
Accessory: Hat, Skirt, Shirt, *optional* boots, as shown in model
Model:
Spoiler:

pikakitten

Years
It's done!
AmpharosAccessory.png

I'm sorry it doesn't look more feminine but Ampharos doesn't have the body for that. I tried the boots but legs aren't as long so umm yeah. Anyways hope you like! Also, what are the models from?

~Sincerely

darkpokeball

Years
The Ampharos looks great, don't worry! I'm glad your able to do these rather unusual requests(and do them well too xD)

Anyways, the models are from Square Enix, and two games(Well, 1 if you count the crossover.)
The first is The World Ends With You also known as TWEWY. If you haven't picked it up yet, I strongly recommend you get it ASAP. It's an amazing game, one of the best DS games...ever. Neku(Growlithe) and Shiki(Ampharos) come from this game.

The second is Kingdom Hearts, a franchise that is hard to understand through all the metaphors, but at the core, an epic game. Riku(Lucario), Sora(Samurott), and Roxas(Unfezant) are all from this game series. Recently, Square did something insane: they put the two polar opposite games together (KH: Dream Drop Distance.) If you ever get and finish TWEWY, I recommend DDD.

The next two are Samurott and Unfezant. Let's go with Unfezant:
ACCESSORY:
POKEMON: Unfezant
ACCESSORY: Coat, Shirt, *optional* Hair, as portrayed in model.
Spoiler:

pikakitten

Years
It's done and I would've done hair but the head feathers were in the way.
Now what?
UnfezantAccessory.png

P.S. thanks for the compliment I love your unusual sprites!
Unusuals are my favorites.
Also the banner is posted first page for if you want to support the shop.
Thanks and bye!

~Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back