The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 30th, 2013, 05:14 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
The Burning Emotion

Nature: Gentle
As you know Nosepass is a blue, angular, hard bipedal Pokémon that closely resembles the Easter Island Heads. Its bright red, triangular nose is highly magnetic and slightly resembles a 3D arrow. This nose functions as an electromagnet and always points north. It has arms and legs without any visible joints and small, circular holes on the undersides. Its arms resemble compass needles. It has similar circular holes on the sides of its head. Its eyes, covered by dark, somewhat mask-like markings, have the appearance of being closed
Nosepass cannot go near others, since it would repel them with its magnetic nose. Its magnetism is stronger in cold seasons. To protect itself when in danger, it raises its magnetism and draws iron objects to its body. This technique is also used to capture prey. Nosepass only moves a little over 3/8 of an inch each year. It lives in caves.

And yeah fighting the Nosepass of Roxianne's was really hard to beat if you are below lvl 15 she has a great Moveset for Nosepass and yeah i found it much harder then i though of. I was just thinking it will be easy as my Treeko evolved to Grovile but dude it was really a rough battle. First i tried to use my Grovile and used Absorb but not a critical hit, But it reaches it HP to 70% (little more then half) then Nosepass used Tackle then my Grovile HP reach to 70% same as Nosepass then i think absorb will finish him as Grass type are 2x stronger to rock but unfortunately it missed ;p but i didn't give up, Nosepass used Rock throw which reaches the HP Of my grovile to 40% then i used the Mega drain (Maybe not sure , cause forget ) then maybe its HP went to 20% but my bad luck when i used Mega drain again NosePass protected it self then i i used Mega drain again that time he get faint so i won the battle.

And well i don't remember catching NosePass cause i didn't even try to trade it ;p not cause i hate it i didn't hate Nosepass but i am not interested, You know
Old October 31st, 2013, 02:30 AM
Agous
Solid Mercury?

Nature: Sassy
I evntaully caught a Nosepass, but not as a dex filler (who does that) and I used it in the beginning of the game. Its bulky stats help it for around 1 gym, but then it succumbs to its terrible offensive stats. TBH, i have no idea why they made Nosepass unevolving in RSE

I miss my friends everynight...
I wonder where they are now...

Old October 31st, 2013, 06:29 AM
Heartouch
Bokura no Memory
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
I was trying to catch a Nosepass for the sake of the PokéDex before, but after searching for so long and it's hard to find, I give it up...

Roxanne's Nosepass can be quite painful to take on in battle on my first attempts of battling it, but it's worth it.
PC Family | PC Blog | EGC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old October 31st, 2013, 07:00 AM
Dumerili

I caught Nosepass but only because I wanted it for my Pokedex. It never really seemed like it would be any good in battles.

3DS friend code: 5455-9960-5079
Tumblr
Old April 17th, 2014, 10:12 AM
nidoking76
Awesominator

Nature: Quirky
Whenever I find Nosepass, I'm like "Why is it's nose so- scratch this, I'm catching a Heracross."
Markiplier
Tinted
Ssundee
Jacksepticeye

Pewdiepie
Old April 17th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Someday
USAUSAUSA

Nature: Modest
Despite having Nosepass as my avatar for a good six months, Nosepass was one of the last Pokemon I caught in Emerald. What a pain in the neck to capture.

Its evolution Probopass isn't that bad, though its ugly to look at. Strange idea for a Pokemon, but I'm afraid they could do worse.
Old April 17th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Juno
the brave at h e a r t

For the sake of the Pokedex, as most people have mentioned. I did use it for a little while, just to try him out, but he was never a very permanent member of the team because I'm just not a fan of the design.
Old April 17th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
Gonna poke my nose in here and let y'all know this thread died in October. It was a tragic death. People just...stopped posting...and so, the thread was left to rot, never to be posted in again. You have disturbed its grave now. We should lay this poor thread to rest in peace. Reviving the dead is just cruel.

Nose pun was intended.

Locked.

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links