The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:57 PM
GymLeaderLance99
A Muffin Button

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to GymLeaderLance99 Send a message via Yahoo to GymLeaderLance99
For a guy who really liked G/S/C, and whose favorite was Crystal, this game is really looking awesome! And judging from the BGM remixes on YouTube, the music is really good. I'll play the beta when I get the chance, but for now, keep it up!

Old May 30th, 2008, 05:58 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufia_Maxim View Post
I just want to let you know, zel, that it is possible to change the intro movie. I can't remember which hack it was, but I'm100% sure I've played a hack where the intro movie was edited.
Probably you may be talking about Baro's Marble, or maybe Chaos Black? Usually they change the background and the Pokemon in the fight, but other than that, the idea about the intro is still the same, two pokes battling and then the titlescreen. That's what I'm refering to not being able to change that, and since I doubt anything different could be done, it's just not in my list of priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clonex25 View Post
Good day to all.

@zel: have you placed a link to my newest uploads? if not, let me do it.

to all PC users: please leave a comment in youtube... enjoy

Legendary Beasts Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQxnY8NI3Uo

Ho-oh, Lugia and Celebi Theme (i wish...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOnleg_GcM
I think I better leave a link to your profile at the tube, it'll be faster, I'll remember doing that tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperLink View Post
I'm amazed you managed to make a digging mini game. Will there be any other D/P/P elements in Shiny Gold eventually? Can't wait to see more
I'll check the tube's video tomorrow and then double check about the first part of your post.

About the question: I dont know, I just implement side-stuff on the moment. I needed a digging game, and making it DP-esque sounded like a challenge, so I went for something like that. If I see anything else that sounds like a challenge (but I feel like it could be done without too much problems), I may try to do something more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lloydie View Post
Will we be able to rebattle all of the Gym Leaders at some point? Or is it restricted to just the one? It would be cool if we could battle them again with improved teams.
That depends on the ammount of trainer slots we'll have available by the time the game is on the last phases. It'd be cool, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy25 View Post
I think its a great hack! Playing it right now but maybe if its possible you know at the Ruins of Alpha, the panels. Maybe you could allow the players to do it ourselves?
My first idea involving overworlds failed ('cause I couldnt use as many as I wanted), so now, the next idea is to use tiles, and setmaptile commands, which surely does sound a bit too "heavy" to implement. I better dedicate to the mini-games first.

---

So, weekend comes. Let's hope I can make some free time for hacking.

Old May 30th, 2008, 07:05 PM
~Avversione~
Signature Tag Maker

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Avversione~

Fancy screen you have there xD. If you need to know; this is Beta 5 X. In fact, it's like that on the sides of the place where the password is HAIL GIOVANNI too...
Old May 31st, 2008, 03:26 AM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Well I was looking around here and saw that hetran said the puzzles in ruins of alph were impossible. Technically it can be done but extremely hard. That would mean if done you need bout another 32 ows, the minng script ripped apart and reworked for it with some tough scripts like lets click a to slect piece move piece click a to deselect repeat over till complete (well that doesnt sound tough but it is) and some other stuff. So its doable but not impossible.
Old May 31st, 2008, 03:46 AM
stbplayer1P
Pokehacker

Nature: Docile
zel I Know that you dont want people to ask you how to get Jirachi, but I found this vid on You tube and was wonderning is this how you do it. or is this just someone hacking it?
youtube.com/watch?v=XSG7-uXnXqs&feature=related
Old May 31st, 2008, 04:40 AM
noah73x
Noah

Send a message via ICQ to noah73x Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to noah73x
Quote:
Originally Posted by stbplayer1P View Post
zel I Know that you dont want people to ask you how to get Jirachi, but I found this vid on You tube and was wonderning is this how you do it. or is this just someone hacking it?
youtube.com/watch?v=XSG7-uXnXqs&feature=related

i tryed it and it doesn't work :D
it's no fun to solve the missions with help
so next time send him the link in private message please.

[censored] didn't saw the "have to have 200 pokemons"... so it might work.. but i hope it won't... :'(

btw, is there a release date for the next version?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Ausaudriel; June 1st, 2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:55 AM
master morty
Master Spriter

I really like how you recolored and redid the g/s sprites ( especially the g/s lass redone with a firered picnicer base).
Old May 31st, 2008, 12:41 PM
Whatthehell
Pokemon Crato Creator...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Whatthehell
NICE HACK MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Wth~

To view our thread click the banner
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:20 PM
armii8877
Beginning Trainer

Wow! I see ppl with SHiny Gold Banners in their sigs and nowI know why this is a wonderfull hack!
'love it!
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:43 PM
SuperLink
Lost focus when she dissed me!

Nature: Bashful
Just a question zel, (havn't seen it answered on the first post) is there any specific reason you decided to remake Gold rather than Crystal? I always saw the 3rd games as sort of the "Complete" games (e.g. a game like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix) so I thought it would have been a better "template" to use as a Generation II remake.
Old May 31st, 2008, 02:09 PM
Veng3anc3
Woah..

Wow. I love the looks of the digging mini-game, simple but original. Keep up the steady work :P
Old May 31st, 2008, 06:55 PM
Friendsxix
Fire Trainer

Yay my website has Beta V1 now! Visit it here!
Hope everyone enjoys!

Old May 31st, 2008, 07:06 PM
o.necromancer.o
(Insert Something Random)

This might be a stupid question and Im sorry if it is but I was just wandering could anybody tell me where to get a world map in shiny gold or is it even possible?
Old May 31st, 2008, 10:15 PM
noah73x
Noah

Send a message via ICQ to noah73x Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to noah73x
Quote:
Originally Posted by o.necromancer.o View Post
This might be a stupid question and Im sorry if it is but I was just wandering could anybody tell me where to get a world map in shiny gold or is it even possible?
same as gold/silver/crystal... at the 2nd town's enterance you'll see an old man, he'll give you a tour in his tour and will give you the map afterwords.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:37 PM
o.necromancer.o

Thanks appreciate the help.

Hey Zel if you read this I was just wandering about something. I was playing Shiny Gold and flew to New Bark Town and cut down the tree next to the players house and went into the empty space behind it to the far left of the roof of the players house and pressed A and this wierd message came up where pikachu asks you a question. Anyway I was just wandering what the purpose of this was.

Last edited by Ausaudriel; June 1st, 2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:41 PM
just1n
POKéMON Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by o.necromancer.o View Post
Hey Zel if you read this I was just wandering about something. I was playing Shiny Gold and flew to New Bark Town and cut down the tree next to the players house and went into the empty space behind it to the far left of the roof of the players house and pressed A and this wierd message came up where pikachu asks you a question. Anyway I was just wandering what the purpose of this was.
He asks if you want him, if you press 'yes' you've got a lvl. 10 pikachu

Old May 31st, 2008, 11:44 PM
o.necromancer.o

Do you have to have a empty slot in your party? And thanks for the reply.
Old June 1st, 2008, 01:51 AM
[.εternity]
Monochromatic love!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [.εternity] Send a message via Yahoo to [.εternity]
Yes,you have to have an empty place in your party.And,if you have anymore questions,ask them in the SG help thread in the Scrapbox.

∞Morty (マツバ Matsuba)

∞Ecruteak City Gym Leader

∞Holder of the Fog Badge
∞"The Mystic Seer of the Future"

∞"With a little more, I could see a future in which
∞ I meet the Pokémon of rainbow colors."

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

∞ εternity is not forever ∞
Old June 1st, 2008, 01:55 AM
peteb
Beginning Trainer

This hack shows what can be achieved with effort and a clear mind!

Great hack!
Old June 1st, 2008, 02:21 AM
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

Nature: Bold
Wheooot...
Uh...Zel...If anyone has told you...sorry...but...
Well, when you get stuff off Amelia in Pryce's town, there aren't any flags and you can keep getting and getting...
That was when I was playing Shiny X.
Old June 1st, 2008, 04:28 AM
LordKill94
Lord of the Dead

well i patched my fire red rom and started to play
i began to love this game, but evry time i wanted to press start my rom crashes .....
pls is there someone who has got an answer???
Old June 1st, 2008, 04:32 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

We get this everyday. There is a Applying patches thread nearby.

Laptop thing would be bad because what if it got lost/stolen?

Beta 6 starting again, hat is what it is.

CHRISTMAS 2010!
2 Months
Old June 1st, 2008, 06:04 AM
Friendsxix
Fire Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKill94 View Post
well i patched my fire red rom and started to play
i began to love this game, but evry time i wanted to press start my rom crashes .....
pls is there someone who has got an answer???
Well I noticed when I used No$GBA it always crashed. So if it's not VBA it might crash.

Old June 1st, 2008, 06:04 AM
JJK
The chase is about to begin...

Location: Lisbon, Portugal, we owned half the world and we'll do it again
Well i've been using the walk-anywhere cheat in a 2nd save file just for fun, and as i see it Pewter, Viridian and Cinnabar only lack tile fixes and inserting special events, only Mt. Moon and Pallet are completly absent, even the viridian forest trainers are there with lv.70 Beedrills (lol) alredy, but when i walked in the Viridian Gym, the 1st trainer was... Sabrina. Haven't gone back there yet.

But the most notable change is the Viridian Old Man, who has gotten A LOT more wiser in the 3 years since FireRed. That would be natural, but not at this level...

Just one more question: zel are those PEOPLE inside the Dragon's Den and the Cerulean Cave Rocks ? Well thought :D
Old June 1st, 2008, 06:11 AM
Friendsxix
Fire Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJK View Post
only Mt. Moon and Pallet are completly absent
Mt.Moon is really in there but the warp is not on the door.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links