The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 14th, 2007, 02:53 PM
PokeFanatic12698
Legendary Trainer

Send a message via AIM to PokeFanatic12698 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PokeFanatic12698 Send a message via Yahoo to PokeFanatic12698
Ok. Anywho, sweet screenies. Te estan quedando muy chido.
Old September 14th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Katalyst
SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB

Great screenies, Zel! And the T-Screen is pretty good too! And I'm glad you got rid of the Pokeball disappearance, that was getting annoying. Well, keep up!
Old September 14th, 2007, 06:33 PM
LegendaryUmbreon
Beginning Trainer

Great job on the hack, Zel! And the screenies! They rock my socks
Old September 15th, 2007, 01:26 AM
random-man

hey zel, your hack is awesome!!!! One thing I was wandering though is whether you're gonna include the stat boosting berries (salac, starf, ganlon etc) cos since every pokemon will be obtainable i thought it'd b good if all the berries were as well, (maybe one as a trick house reward?) Anyway, keep up the good work!!!
Old September 15th, 2007, 03:14 AM
JOOra
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople View Post
UGH?????? Have you played Gold/Silver/Crystal? You get to Kanto the first time via the SS Aqua. Then you get the magnet train fixed and whatever. I think you're thinking of that little path at the side of the corridor just before victory road. That opens up when you go in through the "Viridian" side.

No offence mind, you probably just haven't played it in a while. I took apart my Pokemon red to replace the battery in Silver. The internal battery died in my Silver cart and I lost my save game with my shiny red Celebi WHICH I GOT LIGITAMETLY THROUGH A NINTENDO EVENT!!!! CHEATING = BAD!!!!
OK. I'll stop now.
[/rant]
Yeah,sorry, I haven't played gold in years(my battery died and I got older too:p), but this hack has really caught my attention, since u can get every poke and still trade with standard versions
also, I think zel is one of the hardest working hackers in the community, and a great scriter too, keep it up!
Btw, I really love those little fixes(on new bark), those bugs were really annoying
Old September 15th, 2007, 03:53 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

hey zel,i was thinking.there could be a small reigion like the sevil islands and have it the the place where carlos comes from. you could also put some of the islands there for pokemon like deoxys
Old September 15th, 2007, 04:06 AM
Shiun Enshidia
The Demon Nicknamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shiun Enshidia
I like the phone idea, with telephone, this is sounding more like Gold everyday.
Did you know there are several places which are actually hidden in Violet City? There is a way to reach them but I'd rather not say as its pretty obvious. If I could get a map of them would you use them? Or are you sticking to what Pokemon Gold has to offer and not what not made the cut?
Old September 15th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Apple Inc.
This Changes Everything. Again

Send a message via AIM to Apple Inc. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Apple Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinygoldash View Post
hey zel,i was thinking.there could be a small reigion like the sevil islands and have it the the place where carlos comes from. you could also put some of the islands there for pokemon like deoxys
There isnt any more room in the Rom. He made Johto off of the Sevii Islands. I think Carlos came from Kanto because he cut through new bark town to battle you the first time and as you may know the route East of New Bark town is Kanto.

@zel@ Will the Johto map be in the next Beta. Mastermind_x has returned from vacation so the tutorial should be up soon.

Old September 15th, 2007, 08:54 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

then i have an idea for where the other legendaries go:
1.groudon-victory road
2.kyogre-mt.mortor
3.mew-mt.silver
if there isn't much space left how come he's putting extras in like the trick house

hey zel,i was thinking are u gonna keep cerulean cave open.that's pratically the only way to get mewtwo.oh yh in the opening u could put the battle frontier extended opening in it.it's only an idea.good luck zel,yer almost there

Last edited by shinygoldash; September 15th, 2007 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Veng3anc3
Woah..

oh-ho screenies! *rubs hands together* looks good like very very good o_o whats this PokeBeeper though i think i missed that (add on to the phone card? o0) keep it up!!
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:29 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
then i have an idea for where the other legendaries go:
1.groudon-victory road
2.kyogre-mt.mortor
3.mew-mt.silver
if there isn't much space left how come he's putting extras in like the trick house

hey zel,i was thinking are u gonna keep cerulean cave open.that's pratically the only way to get mewtwo.oh yh in the opening u could put the battle frontier extended opening in it.it's only an idea.good luck zel,yer almost there
1. Zel has all the Legendary Locations planned out already.
2. If you played the latest beta, you will notice that the cave entrance of Mewtwo's Cave is moved, although blocked, since it isn't mapped yet.

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:45 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

i'm looking into the future.how will we get him them

thanks mate that helps a lot

OH yh.i can imagine game freak cowering.mwuhahahah!
i can't wait to play the final version.it's gonna be so cool

i wonder if zel will win another award when he is finished with this hack

Last edited by shinygoldash; September 15th, 2007 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Barker
I'm drifting in deep waters..

Nature: Quiet
Just thought I'd poke my head in and tell how awesome I think it is that you've come up with these great ideas to replace the Pokegear. The new title screen looks great. I love the graphics for this game..

Just awesome.
Old September 15th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Team Poison
<-<=Arbok is a Kobra!

Nature: Hardy
Zel you have come along way since the beggining cant wait till the final thing is done!
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Rob2243
Beginning Trainer

Old September 15th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Leadgamer
Beginning Trainer

Great Screens :D Love the new Title screen!!!

Old September 16th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
I see Progress is going good :D
I'm waiting for a long time to play a finished version of Shiny Gold
It takes a while but as i see it now it won't be so long anymore..
Succes on Shiny Gold zel..
Old September 16th, 2007, 02:11 AM
porkplan
Beginning Trainer

I NEED HELP! i am currently in blackthorn city I just defeated claire and went to dragon's den, i forgot to teach whirlpool to my pokemon so i got clampearl from the pc but it isn't holding any item! help, i am already in blackthorn where do i get whirlpool? do i need to do this thing from the beggining again? noooooooooooo...!!!!!!!
Old September 16th, 2007, 02:23 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkplan View Post
I NEED HELP! i am currently in blackthorn city I just defeated claire and went to dragon's den, i forgot to teach whirlpool to my pokemon so i got clampearl from the pc but it isn't holding any item! help, i am already in blackthorn where do i get whirlpool? do i need to do this thing from the beggining again? noooooooooooo...!!!!!!!
If you read the Walkthrough on page 1, then you would have known that Clamperl already knows WHIRPOOL.
Next time check the walkthrough

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old September 16th, 2007, 04:59 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

man this game is good.zelyou could make an underground town where carlos lives.it'd be like a batch of secret bases and trainers to take on.it would be so cool.it's only an idea.i've been thinking for ages so tell me if it's a stupid idea if u wanna.
Old September 16th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Paultjuuh
Beginning Trainer

I cant get through victory road: I cant find a way through the ice path to the right

Can anyone help?
Old September 16th, 2007, 05:46 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

what ice path next to victory road.if yer talkin about the ice path that goes to blackthorn you might have a bad rom or beta 3
Old September 16th, 2007, 05:52 AM
Paultjuuh
Beginning Trainer

i mean when you enter victory road.I cant get through it: when i take the ladder to the right i cant find my way through the ice part. ill always end up in the grass part. is there a walkthrough for the victory road?
Old September 16th, 2007, 06:09 AM
Paultjuuh
Beginning Trainer

img524.imageshack.us/img524/237/pokemonvictoryroadsh9.png is the url for the picture

heres the link. Im still wondering how you got through victory road then since im pretty sure you have to get through an ice part to the right

anyway thanks for your help

Id give it 8/10!
would be great!!

Last edited by Paultjuuh; September 16th, 2007 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 16th, 2007, 06:13 AM
bobmarleypeople
Beginning Trainer

Location: England, UK, Europe, World, Universe, Glass Marble 4
Send a message via AIM to bobmarleypeople Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobmarleypeople Send a message via Yahoo to bobmarleypeople
Quote:
i really hope that zel could try to put the pokemon battle frontier extended opening in.it would be so cool.go on youtube and look at
"pokemon battle frontier opening"and tell me if u think it would be good in shiny gold put it a number out of ten i'd give it 9/10
Uhh...not sure why you want it in cos the opening kinda sucks, unless you mean the fact that CARLOS IS IN THE OPENING!!!

See attachment to understand (not enough posts to link to outside yet)

EDIT: is it just me, or does that background kinda look like that bit from Phoenix Wright where their head moves in and there's the green/blue background XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carlos.JPG‎ (33.3 KB, 96 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links