The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 30th, 2007, 05:07 AM
Nicolas
O c t o j a R e j s t r o m

Nature: Naive
hi zel! got a problem in SG and a question i'll give you the screenshot later because I still don't have 15 posts yet so i'll tell you those by words.....

-In cianwood where a kid gives you his shuckle, when you enter his house your sprite will become messed up or something(the male sprite looks different like the male sprite on FR but in messed up colors or something like that)

-when will you fix the flying sprite because the same sprite appears when your flying trainer sprite appears in the game.....

phew hope u understand that zel...

-can make a newly revampted ruins of alph puzzle...

for now this is the longest post I have ever made in this thread 0_o'

hope this hack goes on really well, good luck zel!
Old September 30th, 2007, 05:12 AM
DarthSenorQueso
I am Mr.Cheese !!Who is DSQ?..

The ruins of alph arn't bad and he said no sliding puzzle but trick house makes up for it.But the flying thing is annoying....

Old September 30th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
how about making an event for the ruins of alph with the trick master...so like he could be there to discover new trick techniques and maybe a battle with him.... then obviously you wont see him till later on..so another final battle with him will be needed.. its a suggestion

it will solve the puzzle situation also is another event is there instead..

im really looking forward to this..

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old September 30th, 2007, 06:33 AM
DarthSenorQueso

Well getting on subject trickmaster could be another rival always looking for new ideas ....right?

Old September 30th, 2007, 06:47 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSenorQueso View Post
Do you have to listen to them speak?
Huh? What did you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent11998 View Post
Zel, I have no Idea how these beta stuff works
I was mainly saying that with each new release it's best to start the Beta again from the start. Basically, it's as if you all were my Beta testers. Only in the final release you'd really become "players of Shiny Gold", so don't take playing SG so seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espreon View Post
I love ShinyGold and have been playing it for 2 weeks. But maybe bring back the temple in the Dragon's Den, you know where the Extreme Speed Dratini is obtained (even though said temple was in Crystal)
Hmmm... No, because there's gonna be a far more important Pokemon there at the D.Den, so an Extreme Speed Dratini is nothing compared to that Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Garchomp View Post
Will the legendary dogs be coming with legendary music as well? Perhaps you could try to get a remix of the crystal version of the legendary dog music onto shiny gold. (although I understand you're trying to pertain to gold more than anything else)
I'm giving them that different wildbattle music so we can then change the BGM into something better (maybe Suicune's battle from Crystal? I like that one )

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmnmaster69 View Post
to shinygolddash: when u catch/kill the red gyradous u will recieve the red scale once uve recieved that trade it with mr.pokemon and he will give u the exp.share and spinarak evoles at lvl 22
And I was just about to say that you couldn't get it. But you are right, which means trust more in the walkthroughs than in what I could reply about gameplay questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethethethe View Post
I just watched the video, and it was good, but I have a problem with it, won't that message that comes up over those tiles make it easy to find all the dogs quickly. You found them all too quickly.
Let's clear things: that weird message only shows up in that testing I was doing, just to know when the random put a legendary without having to go check the location and making the video WAY too long. So, obviously, that message doesn't shows up in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
-In cianwood where a kid gives you his shuckle, when you enter his house your sprite will become messed up or something(the male sprite looks different like the male sprite on FR but in messed up colors or something like that)

-when will you fix the flying sprite because the same sprite appears when your flying trainer sprite appears in the game.....

phew hope u understand that zel...

-can make a newly revampted ruins of alph puzzle...
In Cianwood there's a hero's sprite change. That sounds as if you were not playing the last Bugfixed release of the B4 (which is the current uploaded in this new thread)

For the flying sprite, since there's gonna be a whole hero's overworld change, I'll have to ask Marnic about making those sprites too (though inserting the flying sprites is not something that I really like doing because Hackmew's Sprite Editor is not useful with those ones, so Tile Molester for those ones, and it really bores me using TM...)

Not interested in making the Ruins puzzles, not yet, at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeikku SSJ7 View Post
how about making an event for the ruins of alph with the trick master...so like he could be there to discover new trick techniques and maybe a battle with him.... then obviously you wont see him till later on..so another final battle with him will be needed.. its a suggestion

it will solve the puzzle situation also is another event is there instead..

im really looking forward to this..
Well, what I said in my previous reply. Though all those stuff about mixing the Trick Master and the Ruins of Alph doesn't make too much sense to me...
Battling the T.Master? Maybe that could be something for the puzzles... Hey, that gives me an idea for one of the puzzles for B6! :D

I guess I'm not gonna be putting any other updates in a while, 'cause I'm gonna be concentrated on stuff I have to do (for my Uni), so don't go spamming the thread wondering what I'm doing (remember to check the Zel's Status section before panicking and spamming)

That's all for now. Till next time!

Old September 30th, 2007, 06:49 AM
DarthSenorQueso

Old September 30th, 2007, 07:21 AM
shadoweevee
Are you still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
Well, what I said in my previous reply. Though all those stuff about mixing the Trick Master and the Ruins of Alph doesn't make too much sense to me...
Battling the T.Master? Maybe that could be something for the puzzles... Hey, that gives me an idea for one of the puzzles for B6! :D

I guess I'm not gonna be putting any other updates in a while, 'cause I'm gonna be concentrated on stuff I have to do (for my Uni), so don't go spamming the thread wondering what I'm doing (remember to check the Zel's Status section before panicking and spamming)

That's all for now. Till next time!
Can you make it so after you complete all the puzzles in the game you can visit them again just go through them again (like a repeating puzzle?)

All of the other ShinyGold banners
Spoiler:

I did not make these, but if you want to use them pm me and I'll give you the code.
Old September 30th, 2007, 09:59 AM
MegaTailzChao
how do i shot arrows

Well after watching the video showing how the legendary dog's randomness will work, have you ever considered actually giving us an item that tells us if one of them is nearby when we enter a route?

In my honest opinion, that would make finding them a LOT less annoying. Plus you pretty much already have it programmed in.

Gold fan #224672157
Old September 30th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Erimgard
Rocket's Revenge

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Erimgard
the legendary beasts system is amazing!

Temple of Theorizing: A great online community to discuss the mysteries of the Zelda series
Old September 30th, 2007, 11:28 AM
flipboi
The Primetime of my Life

Hey Zel! Long time no talk.

Just wanted to drop and say What's Up and say your amazing for being this so committed for completing this hack! I love Shiny Gold and come here every now and then to see the updates!

Way to go Zel!

I also subscribed to your videos, I'm fkVkmflipboitamidles
Old September 30th, 2007, 12:57 PM
sharkjamez
Creator of Legends of Pokemon!

ShinyGold is my favorite hack! The Red Gyarados script was awesome!
Old September 30th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Veng3anc3
Woah..

:o the legdenday beast scripts look awsome, but i dont get what the glitchy writing's for :/ any way keep it up zel! r/s/e battle music ftw xD
Old September 30th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Short Range
Chargin' mah Solarbeam!

Nature: Naive
The glitch writing won't be there when you play the Beta. Zel said that already. It's just for him to see when Entai appears so the video wont go so long.

Nintendo Wii Code ~ 6691-5507-3921-0167
Pokemon Platinum Code ~ 1849-2990-6860

Feel free to drop me a line on Wii Message or MSN! :D
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:18 AM
Lupe
isn't she cute...

hey zel will you change the sprites of some gym leaders like morty u know to make it more realistic
Old October 1st, 2007, 03:47 AM
Ho-oh arabia
Yeah, i started the fire.

keep it up Zel.almost every member here at these forums supports you. I really liked battle music from gold version and the music when you fight lance at the end of elite four. is there any chance of implanting those songs again in the next beta?
98% of teens drop pokemon after middle school. If ur part of the rare 2% who still like it after middle school, copy and paste this into your signature.
My FC-0000 9782 1250 pm me for name.
I claim:
Old October 1st, 2007, 05:00 AM
koolguy7_7
~~**''Me''**~~

We'll have the real G/S/C BGM!!!! woot! the only thing i didnt like about this hack was the music! can't wait for next beta....ZEL OWNZ!!!!
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:49 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
Woot!this hack keeps getting better and better every time I visit!
Spoiler:
Just a thought, Zel, But have you ever given any thought to adding in the Kanto battle frontier form the anime (for possibly beta 6 0r 7) it would be a great side quest after obtaining the 16 original badges.

Last edited by Gerri Shin; October 1st, 2007 at 11:19 AM.
Old October 1st, 2007, 08:24 AM
Went
Marshtomp

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Quote:
Originally Posted by girifarig View Post
I hope we get to have the ability to get the running shoes in the next beta.
Umm... why would he take it out? We have that ability since B3...
Old October 1st, 2007, 10:40 AM
CyberCyndaquil
Master of Shinies

hey.....you are back!!! Great!! that's the only hack i was bothered to play!! keep up the good work!

Old October 1st, 2007, 12:07 PM
pizzakoe
Experienced Spriter

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pizzakoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
Umm... why would he take it out? We have that ability since B3...
Huh Strange!
I've Played this game since beta 3, and I never had The Running Shoes
But ergh: If you say they are there, well: Where do you get them ?

Just a question!XD
Delete my messege if someone replied!

Pizzakoe
Old October 1st, 2007, 12:43 PM
trevor813
Its Just Me I Am Zero

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trevor813
what about pokerus? for the players pokemon ?? unless this is answered already
Old October 1st, 2007, 01:23 PM
Ianlivingfire233
Beginning Trainer

I was playing Shiny Gold X version, latest beta, and after i captured the red gyrados at lake of rage, every wild pokemon and trainers pokemon ever since has been shiny as well (Not that i'm complaining). Has anyone else exerienced this glitch? Does it have any bad effects?
Old October 1st, 2007, 01:35 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianlivingfire233 View Post
I was playing Shiny Gold X version, latest beta, and after i captured the red gyrados at lake of rage, every wild pokemon and trainers pokemon ever since has been shiny as well (Not that i'm complaining). Has anyone else exerienced this glitch? Does it have any bad effects?
Yeah Zel knows about this and I'm pretty sure he's fixed for beta 5. And no, there are no negative side effects.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old October 1st, 2007, 01:56 PM
Ianlivingfire233
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach805 View Post
Yeah Zel knows about this and I'm pretty sure he's fixed for beta 5. And no, there are no negative side effects.
Ok thanks man i had no idea.
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:24 PM
shinyraichu
The Master of Electricity

If you don't have the running shoes you need to go to your mother. She will give them to you once You come back to elm's lab and show him the egg.
If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo loser, copy and paste this into your signature.
Started by Blaziken Lover.

Shiny Gold also appears to be a sure-fire nominee for the Hack-of-the Year
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links